Users

Frequent Posters

Mizchiefmaker thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
I know I know sit and hold his di hands 
Originally posted by: zeeba*

Khushi won't give Arnav a hard time. We all know what she's like but I hope she does this time.

Guess his guilt track is coming and I want him to do everything he can to get his girl back. Even if he has to go against Anjali. :)

I want him to go against Anjali...
DiamondLife thumbnail
trina..i feel sorry for arnie..but he has also created this mesh..he will also have his share of pain
Of course, khushi will be in double pain
Edited by Shastradhari - 11 years ago
Ppl...what to do ...my blood boils when people start threads that say - what a pair, Barun and Daljeet - i just imagine that scene where Kushi is washing clothes with the bat outside  by the pool - I imagine myself with the bat...I leave the rest to the imagination of you lovely ladies...
trina2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
Why do I feel this is the build up for the redemption track. It was promised right?
Is it Possible that after that dumbo and her questions Arnav might hurt Khushi again but this time with a purpose?
He knows that he has to choose Di and he wants to
Hurt Khushi JUST TO MAKE IT easier for her to LET GO.
He can say that he was doing another drama to break her completely because he also thinks that She trapped Shyam. Now she might have been changed but now that Shyam is out of his Dis life forever , he won't need her anymore.
Something like this and Khushi leaves RM and lies about Buajis health , otherwise she is going to get questioned by others.
I hope I am wrong. Arnav should not leave her no matter what. But why am I having this TRASHY feelings really.
Chaituv thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
👏 I would love love to see all this happening, he has to go mad thinking abt Kushi n only Kushi...only then these ppl will understand how much he loves her. Even Asr needs to know the value of kushi's , he have to cry for her ,he have to miss her badly , he has to repent for all his harsh words to her. Hope Kushi gives him hard time. May be atleast she can do it for keeping Anjali happy by distancing herself frm Asr! So happy that she is leaving that prison where everyone looks her as a culprit! 
trina2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: Mizchiefmaker

I know I know sit and hold his di hands

Yeah that's what he should do.
Arnav once lectured another about respecting ones wife and put her over everything else. Now he has to bite his own words to sooth his Di I guess.
)
Originally posted by: trina2010

Why do I feel this is the build up for the redemption track. It was promised right?
Is it Possible that after that dumbo and her questions Arnav might hurt Khushi again but this time with a purpose?
He can say that he was doing another drama to break her completely because he also thinks that She trapped Shyam. Now she might have been changed but now that Shyam is out of his Dis life forever , he won't need her anymore.
Something like this and Khushi leaves RM and lies about Buajis health , otherwise she is going to get questioned by others.
I hope I am wrong. Arnav should not leave her no matter what. But why am I having this TRASHY feelings really.

Nahin !!! and I am having this trashy feeling that Anjali after knowing the truth will play a role in bringing them together ( all part of her new improved role post negotiations 🤢,) instead of Arnav - Kushi getting together on their own and then Kushi playing a role in getting Arnav- Anjali toghether - Kushi is the most disrespected character on IPK...
Edited by Mahi122 - 11 years ago
.Kiran. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Honestly, if Khushi leaves on her own shes not gunna give him hard time. I dun get why cvs make Khushi forgive so easily. okay I get thats how she is but not for everything. There are something things that cannot be forgiven so easily. Cvs need to understand that. Anyways, I think he will say some hurtful things again. If he says those just to make Khushi leave, Khushi will find out one way or other. If he says them in anger then Khushi will leave in anger and maybe not talk to him ever again. But seeing that segment I think she's gunna leave on her own & thats why ASR is so angry!
Chaituv thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Trina, plz don't even say that Arnav is again going to hurt her for his Di though intentionally, if it happens this time ppl will not be forgiving him even if Kushi does 😆.LOL, what heSaid n  did to her already is more than enough to start the redemption track , he don't need to hurt her any further.Think it's kushi's decision to leave RM this time as contract is going to end. Hope Kushi gives him hard time n don't forgive him easily.
Edited by Chaituv - 11 years ago