What is Arnav going to do now?

trina2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 11 years ago
Khushi is out of RM. IF Anjali is suffering for staying away from Shyam , Arnav is going to suffer for staying away from Khushi.
Now Anjali made everybody's life a LIVING HELL because she is hurt. Should Arnav do the same. Make everybody's life hell and act MAD without Khushi by his side?
I sooo want Arnav MAD and sulking without Khushi. Everybody around him should understand his pain specially his DI.
I want A BIG CRACK in Arnav Anjali bond because of Khushis departure.
I want Khushi to shut off Arnav completely from her life. No phone call, no interactions at all.
What's gonna happen. Any idea? Anyone?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Kiran. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
res
------------------
Good question. Should he act same as Anjali without his wife around? But I don't think he would act that way. He would stay angry in his room and curse Khushi maybe [you never know, he's ASR] but hes gunna act completely fine with everyone especially Poojali unlike her.

But I so wanna see Arnav completely breaking down without Khushi. I so wanna see him calling Khushi, trying to get in contact with her but she completely ignores him. I want him to think about their past when he tortured her to the max. Few days ago he was smiling remembering those moments but now I want him to cry thinking about those moments. How awesome wold that be if she completely shut him off from her life? He would go crazy searching her and calling her. I so wanna see him getting tortured without her in his life. She has suffered enough from him & his family. Now its time for MIGHTY ASR to suffer! I dun want any romance. Now I want some intense scenes of ASR missing Khushi and crying for her.
Edited by ..Kirann.. - 11 years ago
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I want Khushi to ignore the hell out of Arnav, Don't accept any of his phone calls. Don't try to contact him. Reject him anything when he tries to come close to you, show him that ASR can be wrong as well.

I want Arnav to go crazy without Khushi I want him to suffer without her! I want him to think about all the painful things he done to her. I want him to cry for her everyday.
Edited by IshqSufiyana - 11 years ago
Deedeepa1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
wanna see arnav to go all crazy ðŸ˜› without khushi.

Edited by vishnudaughter - 11 years ago
I don't know what is going to happen but I know what I want - Di going to Mandir - car accident -very sad - Kushi by Arnav's side to support him - ðŸ˜†
nina-loca thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Arnav is already gone crazy ... poor little thing stuck in the middle between the two women he loves the most ... asking him to choose is so cruel !!  ðŸ˜­
.Kiran. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: nina-loca

Arnav is already gone crazy ... poor little thing stuck in the middle between the two women he loves the most ... asking him to choose is so cruel !!  ðŸ˜­

Well, hes the  reason of all this mess. If he would've listened to Khushi instead of marrying her hastily he wouldn't have ruined her life and get into this mess. If he could've told the truth to Anjali, Anjali wouldn't have thought Khushi the reason of everything. Both women would've been happy in their life. But MIGHTY ASR doesn't listen to anyone and thinks he's THE GOD. SO, now he has to suffer for all the mess he created.
Haz78 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
What I want to happen is after the talk with anjali and the departure of Khushi... Arnav should go back to being his ruthless self to anjali only because anjali thinks he is changed but with Khushi he should try too woo her back... and Khushi should be good with Arnav like talk to him ONLY if he comes to visit or calls... O really wanna see arnav woo her back like the previous episodes

But whatever the CV's have planned will be amazing as usual
momma1128 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
ASR will go get back the woman who hugged him and she was ready to kiss...unless CVs think showing a devastated Khushi and a devastated ASR, while Anjali is romancing Shyam will get them more TRPs.

Oh and let's not forget, this is supposed to make us sympathize with Anjali. 😆 Edited by momma1128 - 11 years ago
Emerald- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Khushi won't give Arnav a hard time. We all know what she's like but I hope she does this time.
Guess his guilt track is coming and I want him to do everything he can to get his girl back. Even if he has to go against Anjali. :)