Indra2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
hello guys, i am new to the forum and i am asking isa rahman to please put back the videos and links for us arvi fans. please please isa!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Isa_Rahman thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: Indra2012

hello guys, i am new to the forum and i am asking isa rahman to please put back the videos and links for us arvi fans. please please isa!!

This is not my decision to take away the videos ask the videobie on this forum to let me upload onto youtube and post them on here then i will only be allowed. Right now he don't want me to so all i can do is close the thread until further notice from him or the mods.
purethought thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Isa_Rahman

This is not my decision to take away the videos ask the videobie on this forum to let me upload onto youtube and post them on here then i will only be allowed. Right now he don't want me to so all i can do is close the thread until further notice from him or the mods.

I request the moderators or the person concerned to please allow Isa to post videos here in the forum, as we are all here in the forum for Pavitra Rishta. And Isa has been very punctual and helpful with posting all videos/links related to Pavitra Rishta. 
K.Ahm thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
even i watch isa's video and not the epi... please who ever concerned with the ban on his video ...pls let him upload😊 Edited by mjht_ArVi4ever - 11 years ago
Isa_Rahman thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: mjht_ArVi4ever

even i watch isa's video and not the epi... please who ever concerned with the ban on her video ...pls let her upload😊

Just to let everyone know im a man not her 😃
K.Ahm thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
This content was originally posted by: Isa_Rahman

Just to let everyone know im a man not her 😃

sorry ... will edit my post😊