Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Why is EVERY1 happy about kkg leaving RM behind??? (Page 3)

ShamrozSays Goldie
ShamrozSays
ShamrozSays

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 2:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..Kirann..

Im happy because I want Khushi out of RM & away from stupid Raizadas. I want Arnav to cry for Khushi, miss her, think about all the times he hurt her, repent, feel bad & everything. He crossed every limit by calling her characterless, taking about her parents' death, saying he wish he never met her, blaming her for Shyam's actions & everything. I want him to pay for every single thing he said to her! I dun want any romance without any redemption. Khushi better give him hard time!

Yup even i am satisfied with what u said about other raizada membersEmbarrassed...but about arnavConfused...i am still confused bcoz what all happened hat was the PAST i.e. b4 kidnapping track and yes he still regretts 4 blaming HER for Shyam's actions & everythingCry...and thats the reason khushi was a bit upset and angry with asr and he was trying to wooo 4 this only right?? and in the last epi. we saw her indirectly 4giving him right???
and yes i dont think asr will woo her much now as his focus will be on his sister 1st!!!Embarrassed after seeing the last part of the last epi...

SaraJL Goldie
SaraJL
SaraJL

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 2:45am | IP Logged
Actually, I am happy/ not so happyCryCry. I am so sad for Arhi, but a bit happy because Khushi will leave that stupid house where everyone blames her for Anjali's misfortunes lol. That place is suffocating poor girl, she needs to breath. Arnav should repent for whatever he did to her from the start+ I don't think that Khushi is his number 1 just yet...He'll come to know that after she leaves RM when he won't be able to live without her. That's when he'll cross all the boundaries to get her back. Knowing ASR he'll do everything to get her back. Once he is ASR no one will question him not even his sister. I want him to tell his sister that she needs to shut up for once and for all. Stop meddling in their life lol.
He needs to show Khushi that he deserves her and nobody else because right now he is only married to her this is what binding them together. Yes,he loves her, but that's not enough specially in house like RM lol.
If I was writer I wouldn't go for separation like this. Then again, I am not a writer.
zoya-shah Goldie
zoya-shah
zoya-shah

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 2:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..Kirann..

Im happy because I want Khushi out of RM & away from stupid Raizadas. I want Arnav to cry for Khushi, miss her, think about all the times he hurt her, repent, feel bad & everything. He crossed every limit by calling her characterless, taking about her parents' death, saying he wish he never met her, blaming her for Shyam's actions & everything. I want him to pay for every single thing he said to her! I dun want any romance without any redemption. Khushi better give him hard time!
exactly.i want the same.
1yyy2krish3 IF-Rockerz
1yyy2krish3
1yyy2krish3

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 3:07am | IP Logged
v r bcoz v can c da redemption track...so 
sunshinegal1224 Senior Member
sunshinegal1224
sunshinegal1224

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 3:15am | IP Logged
I am elated that Khushi is leaving. Arnav just cannot get away with wooing her for like 2 days???!! What the? He never even apologized for all the nasty things he said nor did he speak up for her when Mami was throwing insults at his wife. Khushi's behavior is absolutely justified. Infact I wouldn't mind if she takes Payal along with her.
Coming to the romance and rabba veys, im sure there are going to be plenty of them in the future, so letz just wait and watch.
Preeti.xo IF-Stunnerz
Preeti.xo
Preeti.xo

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 3:18am | IP Logged
I think it's coz then Arnav will realise how much Khushi means to him and he can do anything for her, then ull see the repentance and the wooing back track
shai77 Senior Member
shai77
shai77

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 3:23am | IP Logged
For my point of view, in order to make the storyline move in a logical sense, Khushi has to leave the RM...since at the moment most of Raizadas with exceptional of Nani & Payal now is blaming Khushi for destroying Anjali so called heavenly marriage life...

CV may have plan something to make the Raizadas which includes Arnav himself to feel guilty towards Khushi after knowing the real truth that Khushi was innocent all the way...
Don't forget till now Arnav have not blurt out the real reason of their 6mth contract marriage to any members of the family members...

I could also guess that the redemption track will not only be upon Arnav but also to the whole Raizadas after knowing the real truth that Khushi have actually sacrifice alot for the sake of their happiness...

I want to know what will be Buaji reactions towards the Raizadas when she comes to know what actually Khushi going through since she got married to Arnav...cos' till now they are still unaware that Shyam already been kick out  fm RM...    
azizeh123 Senior Member
azizeh123
azizeh123

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 3:25am | IP Logged
At present situation it is better for both sisters to leave for a while from Riazada's home.  Arnav has to tell complete truth to the family including his Di from starting the terrace sence and what Shyam said to him, and how he try to tell her and she fainted and if Khushi was not there to save him he would have been burn to death.
There is no respect for both sisters in this home.   ASR need to correct this situation and has to be strong with her Di too.  It is better for his Di too if he is strong and cleanup his mess.  Get help from Nani too to handle Anjali and Mamiji and put sense in Aakash too.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ShamrozSays

Go to top