Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Why is EVERY1 happy about kkg leaving RM behind??? (Page 2)

sun2011 Goldie
sun2011
sun2011

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 2:38pm | IP Logged
I am happy - it is getting hurtful for Khushi in RM - she needs some love at GH - - so good she is going.

I would like to see ASR wooing Khushi.

I don't want to see ASR wooing Anjali with bed of rose petals and carrying her around in RM - please CVs no!!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

saima4744MrDarcyfan

anishetty01 Goldie
anishetty01
anishetty01

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 2:39pm | IP Logged
I just hope that she leaves angrily - atleast it will show that she has some self respect ... and not out of sacrifice... Thats the only time I guess he will not smile when he is relating his love story to NK about how he let her fall - hopefully there will be regret in his voice ...and expression ...

Just to set the record straight - you are worried that they wont be togeher and there will be no romance ... by the way WHERE IS THE ROMANCE??? ... since the end of kidnapping they have shown romance but they are giving us crumbs .. not even a slice of the pie Confused ...  We have the whole Raizada clad descending upon them whenever there is ANY CHANCE of there being intense romance ...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Sham33rahMrDarcyfan

saima4744 IF-Rockerz
saima4744
saima4744

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 2:47pm | IP Logged
thanks God she leaves.now asr will gona mad bcoz of her.her absens made him mad.                                                                                                                                                            asr now pagal premi awara.majno ranjha pta nahee kya kya.LOLLOLLOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MrDarcyfan

Chaituv IF-Rockerz
Chaituv
Chaituv

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 2:50pm | IP Logged
Because she needs a brk frm Rm ppl, except nani. she went through so much pain , n almost lost her life to save Asr,but no one even cared to ask her condition. mami n Akash were hating n accusing her for no reason, they don't deserve to have Kushi as their DIL. Asr needs to learn to stand up for his wife, what the hell was  he doing when mami is accusing Kushi? Can't he stop her? He needs to know her value, he has to cry for her,miss her badly only then he ll realise how he crashed her life by forcing her into marrige n then the most awaited repentance track ll start! Even Anjali needs realise what the hell Kushi went to save her n her marriage. They all Owe a guilt trip to Kushi.  She shouldn't forgive anyone so easily,which is never gonna happen , she is too good that she forgives everyone. . I'm really happy that she is leaving that house aTleast now. She don't need to take all this crap everyday, like hiding I her own house when she sees Anjali coming, n mami taunting for no reason..Akash I don't even want to talk abt him.Dead

Edited by Chaituv - 23 July 2012 at 12:12am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Rujul13heidiarpita20saima4744MrDarcyfan

sprinkle2 Goldie
sprinkle2
sprinkle2

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 2:52pm | IP Logged
cant wait to see arnavs reaction

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MrDarcyfan

MrDarcyfan IF-Sizzlerz
MrDarcyfan
MrDarcyfan

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 2:58pm | IP Logged
I am happy Khushi is leaving coz living in that house is intolerable with Rudali's constant crying and Mami and Akash looser's crap!

This way they can all spend day and night pampering that selfish awful Poojali! See how they like it after a few weeks! That women will only be happy after she breaks up both the brother's marraiges!

I hope this time Snake DOES kill her! She deserves it!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

heidiAfyasaima4744.Kiran.

Sham33rah Senior Member
Sham33rah
Sham33rah

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 3:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anishetty01

Just to set the record straight - you are worried that they wont be togeher and there will be no romance ... by the way WHERE IS THE ROMANCE??? ... since the end of kidnapping they have shown romance but they are giving us crumbs .. not even a slice of the pie Confused ...  We have the whole Raizada clad descending upon them whenever there is ANY CHANCE of there being intense romance ...

HAHA ur right!!!! there has been no romance uninterrupted. Its been stressful n upsetting. Unhappy

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ShamrozSayssaima4744MrDarcyfan

ShamrozSays Goldie
ShamrozSays
ShamrozSays

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 2:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sonapari

Yep ,it will be sad that our beloved arshi will be separatedCry
But it's a must for ASR's repentance track...when she will be away,he will reaslise khushi's worth...
One thing,i don't get it ...is Khushi going to leave angrily?...after their fight...?Confused
Mishti's spoiler doesn't say big fight...Confused

But there is need 4 asr to realize her worth as he know he loves her a lottt and she 2 knows it and tll now he was trying to wooo her only right??  then from what point and y should he realize that??? as he knows her valueWink...
ya mishti didn't say a fight  but y did she said lie to arnav after she accepted her love 4 arnav??? 
Lets seee what happens in todays episode...

Go to top