Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Why is EVERY1 happy about kkg leaving RM behind???

ShamrozSays Goldie
ShamrozSays
ShamrozSays

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 2:10pm | IP Logged
Hello guyzzz
after reading mishti's spoilers,almost ever1 seems to b veryyy happy 4 khushi leaving RM house so that no 1 can interfere in ArHi romance after she leaves!! but what is the guarantee that they will ROMANCE!!!!   Confused if u clearly note... mishti told that kkg will tell LIE to asr (rudely/angrily) that the contract marriage is over and she leaves RM which clearly states that they will be seperated physicslly as well as mentally. Instead of intimate scenes we might see their fighting/quarelling scenes or just normal conversation scenes. and after somee episodes we might get to see some romantic scenes. and there too buaji aur kkg's mothrr might interrupt them!!! :-D. and also when shyaam is bak, asr might bring bak khushi so that they and NK can collect some proof against shyaam and reveal in front of every1 in the near future Wink
so guyyzzz i am just saying that DONT keep too goood hopes or predictions "varna muh k bal girna padega!!!" Ouch
and u know na our lovely show is quite UNpredictable LOL
and i am just waiting and watching the show!! Embarrassed

Edited by shahidamritafan - 22 July 2012 at 2:14pm

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

buzz123NasraManchilaEvilMindedMeSaraJLruchikacdcPiscineMolitorArShiDelenasaima4744Barundeewani19arpita201yyy2krish3MrDarcyfanArnieBoyBarun

callyd Senior Member
callyd
callyd

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 2:13pm | IP Logged
People are happy because Khushi will finally get the repentance and redemption from Arnav and the rest of the Raizadas. She has suffered enough.

Arnav will pursue her and woo her when she is at GH. So it will be a lot of ASR kind of wooing. So it will be enjoyable.

The atmosphere is RM is suffocating and hence it is better to be away,

The following 37 member(s) liked the above post:

Rujul13PlovesArshiheidihopethisworksdorindakatesunshinegal1224hitinikkiHaz78hkhb17divyakshettysun2011-Nashita-fardeezoya-shah.A.l.i.a.AmazingAmyeyesonmesaima4744Barundeewani19arpita20afsuuChaituv-Dreamer--SI-hindu4lyfrosette80.Kiran.MrDarcyfanMephisto.x-bumblebee-x.pixiegirlHifahDeedeepa1sbk2adithyanArnieBoyBarunprincessunara

Haz78 Goldie
Haz78
Haz78

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 2:14pm | IP Logged
See that's the thing... Arnav will feel for Khushi, when she leaves he will not like it. He already said that he can't live without her so when she leaves he will feel hurt and broken without her, and it might make him think of the times he has hurt her..

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

Rujul13dorindakateheidiPlovesArshihkhb17sun2011zoya-shaheyesonmesaima4744arpita20afsuuMrDarcyfanDeedeepa1

ShamrozSays Goldie
ShamrozSays
ShamrozSays

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 2:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Haz78

See that's the thing... Arnav will feel for Khushi, when she leaves he will not like it. He already said that he can't live without her so when she leaves he will feel hurt and broken without her, and it might make him think of the times he has hurt her..

Feel??? but already arnav feels somewhat bad 4 khushi and he knows that he had hurrt him a lottt and thats the reason he was woooing her till now:-) and i guess khushi has 4 given him. Its just that she lies him and get out of RM. and i think this time asr will wooo his sister :-) instead of his wife as he realized now that anjali has misunderstood him :-(

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

heidisun2011afsuusaima4744

sonapari IF-Dazzler
sonapari
sonapari

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 2:24pm | IP Logged
Yep ,it will be sad that our beloved arshi will be separatedCry
But it's a must for ASR's repentance track...when she will be away,he will reaslise khushi's worth...
One thing,i don't get it ...is Khushi going to leave angrily?...after their fight...?Confused
Mishti's spoiler doesn't say big fight...Confused

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Rujul13heidisun2011MrDarcyfan

Deedeepa1 IF-Sizzlerz
Deedeepa1
Deedeepa1

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 2:28pm | IP Logged
i am sooo happy that she is leaving
can't wait to see arnav's reactionTongue

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Rujul13heidihopethisworksdorindakatezoya-shahafsuusaima4744MrDarcyfan

.A.l.i.a. IF-Dazzler
.A.l.i.a.
.A.l.i.a.

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 2:28pm | IP Logged
I'm happy because she will leave those people ( Anjali, Mami, and Akash) who treat her as a criminal ..

She don't have to tolorate this bad treatment from them .. Hope Payal follows her very soon

Edited by .A.l.i.a. - 22 July 2012 at 2:37pm

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

Rujul13hopethisworksdorindakateheidiazizeh123ShamrozSayszoya-shahAmazingAmyarpita20-Dreamer-saima4744MrDarcyfanMephistoDeedeepa1adithyanprincessunara

.Kiran. IF-Sizzlerz
.Kiran.
.Kiran.

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 2:36pm | IP Logged
Im happy because I want Khushi out of RM & away from stupid Raizadas. I want Arnav to cry for Khushi, miss her, think about all the times he hurt her, repent, feel bad & everything. He crossed every limit by calling her characterless, taking about her parents' death, saying he wish he never met her, blaming her for Shyam's actions & everything. I want him to pay for every single thing he said to her! I dun want any romance without any redemption. Khushi better give him hard time!

Edited by ..Kirann.. - 22 July 2012 at 2:34pm

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

Rujul13callydheidiazizeh123hopethisworkszoya-shahAmazingAmyarpita20Chaituvsaima4744adithyanDeedeepa1MrDarcyfanprincessunara

Go to top