India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

hi (Page 16)

-Anku- IF-Stunnerz
-Anku-
-Anku-

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 11:55pm | IP Logged
I think its pretty clear, the hint is for both ArHi. Its about how both of them love each other, but there are things that come between it, which makes you decide between two most important things in your life, your duty and your own feelings or wishes. You feel caged, which is both Arnav and Khushi's situation, they want to be with each other and only their love for the other soothes that pain.. Arnavs heart is battling with his mind and there Khushi decides to choose her duty over her love to ease his troubles and obviously decides to walk out..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SankiPagalrushshri

shilpa1581 Senior Member
shilpa1581
shilpa1581

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 12:05am | IP Logged
i think khushi will make decision with a heavy heart for sure.. she does not want to go but will do it for arnav & anjali relation... & she knows if she will speak to arnav he will never allow her to go.. so she will lie..but sooner ot later he will come to know the thruth ( quite obvious) but till then a bit of sad moments to c .. but it will b good to c them missing eachother...the desparation will b more..& then arnav will probably disclose the marriage truth to nani ( b'coz nobody else has brains to understand him ) & then she will decide to have a remarriage!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rushshri

khushboorath Goldie
khushboorath
khushboorath

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 12:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by KIRUCHINA150826

hi really like ur hints yaar,,, kaha se itna brain layi hooo yaar,,, too good.. always excited to read ur puzzle... Big smile

bhagwan se udhar lai hu...kyk yaha pe logo ke pass itna brain hai ki mera thoda kam pad jata hai...LOL

KIRUCHINA150826

fahad1979 IF-Rockerz
fahad1979
fahad1979

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 12:40am | IP Logged
Well we know that khushi is leaving the house and she lie with arnav that bauji is ill  soon arnav knows thay khushi is lying  and then he will start to  force her to back home but she  will tell him taht contract marriage is over arnav will ask from that she loves him or not and she say no so arnav heart will tell him that she loves him but mind not agree because she herself tell him that dont love him
 but about the duty i dont understand either it about  arnav or khushi

sbg123

S.Stephy IF-Rockerz
S.Stephy
S.Stephy

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 12:41am | IP Logged
Hmm, a spolier in the form of a clue-cum-poem? Now this is something I'm seeing for the first time...Stern Smile
VkjThomsun Goldie
VkjThomsun
VkjThomsun

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 12:42am | IP Logged
nice post dear Tongue
ragvir.fan IF-Sizzlerz
ragvir.fan
ragvir.fan

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 12:46am | IP Logged
OK.NOW HE HAS TO STRUGGLE BTW HIS DI AND KHUSHI.
TFS KHUSBOO
khushboorath Goldie
khushboorath
khushboorath

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 12:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by S.Stephy

Hmm, a spolier in the form of a clue-cum-poem? Now this is something I'm seeing for the first time...Stern Smile

its my POV...spoiler shud be something like ppl get more excited  ...nor so much in crystle clear tht u hardly guess nythng...

madforipk

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index