Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shilpa1581 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
i think khushi will make decision with a heavy heart for sure.. she does not want to go but will do it for arnav & anjali relation... & she knows if she will speak to arnav he will never allow her to go.. so she will lie..but sooner ot later he will come to know the thruth ( quite obvious) but till then a bit of sad moments to c .. but it will b good to c them missing eachother...the desparation will b more..& then arnav will probably disclose the marriage truth to nani ( b'coz nobody else has brains to understand him ) & then she will decide to have a remarriage!!!
khushboorath thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: KIRUCHINA150826

hi really like ur hints yaar,,, kaha se itna brain layi hooo yaar,,, too good.. always excited to read ur puzzle... πŸ˜ƒ

bhagwan se udhar lai hu...kyk yaha pe logo ke pass itna brain hai ki mera thoda kam pad jata hai...πŸ˜†
fahad1979 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Well we know that khushi is leaving the house and she lie with arnav that bauji is ill  soon arnav knows thay khushi is lying  and then he will start to  force her to back home but she  will tell him taht contract marriage is over arnav will ask from that she loves him or not and she say no so arnav heart will tell him that she loves him but mind not agree because she herself tell him that dont love him
 but about the duty i dont understand either it about  arnav or khushi
SStephy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Hmm, a spolier in the form of a clue-cum-poem? Now this is something I'm seeing for the first time...😳
ragvir.fan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
OK.NOW HE HAS TO STRUGGLE BTW HIS DI AND KHUSHI.
TFS KHUSBOO
khushboorath thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: S.Stephy

Hmm, a spolier in the form of a clue-cum-poem? Now this is something I'm seeing for the first time...😳

its my POV...spoiler shud be something like ppl get more excited  ...nor so much in crystle clear tht u hardly guess nythng...
minniee thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: LuvBarunSanaya

It's Khushi's hello hi bye bye time..

😭😭😭😭
sizzlingsanaya thumbnail
hiπŸ˜› khushboo
yaar u r very excited person
wat a hint πŸ˜ƒ

plz  give more hint 😊
m very enjoy ur puzzle gameπŸ˜‰
hats off dearπŸ‘
bella39 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
  Thx for the hint:))
swat.g thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: jas611

ok..why do i ve this dreadfull feeling that its just the other way round!!! its not khushi...its arnav!!! he is frustrated seeing khushi blamed for all the things...DUTY is towards his DARLING DI!! so he deliberately hurts her by LYING and using harsh words again so that she leaves now...n den khushi lies infront of the family so as to leave for GH.This way there can be a really passionate redemption track...i really hope this is not true...don wanna c heartbroken khushi again!!😭
But IPKKND never fails to surprise me!!!

u r ryt gosh