Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Anam: Yes my parents seem to like him and that is actually the worst part πŸ˜•
-Niha- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Anam Ali

@Niha- yh i agreee its good ur back to ur normal self

lol which one. da one wiv zayn obsession or just da normal me?
fia21 thumbnail
Originally posted by: alissa345

KAMEENA???😲 U just hurt his feelings right thereπŸ₯Ί 🀣🀣

milna toh padhega hi fifu πŸ˜‰πŸ€£
you know parents play a major role, seriously, mine and Danny's parents were so happy when they found out he finally convinced me 🀣

Omg please don't say that Aalu πŸ˜•
Well he is a kameena. He earned that title πŸ˜‰ . Hahaha.
My parents seem to like him and I am not at all okay with that 😑
I really feel like beating the crap out of him πŸ˜† . Now that ass is going to make his visits even more frequent. Seriously doesn't he have anything better to do then to stalk me? Pagal gadha khasma nu khana!
alissa345 thumbnail
can you spend a little time
time is sliping away
away from us so stay
stay with me, i can make
make u glad you came πŸ˜‰
-Niha- thumbnail
fia that guy sounds horrible like those sociopaths of horror film. u need to teach him a lesson before ur life turns into an indian soap 🀣
Supernatural_10 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
@Niha- Both

@Fia- Yeah I think so they do boys are good with words the way they act with parents is epic so convincing anyways I duno he might geninuely be trying to make a effort but he seems very beggin it type its coz u dont pay attention to him
fia21 thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Niha-

fia that guy sounds horrible like those sociopaths of horror film. u need to teach him a lesson before ur life turns into an indian soap 🀣

I know right. Yikes. I am going to be having nightmares for the rest of my life πŸ˜•
Hahahahaha my life is pretty much an Indian soap already πŸ˜† . Nothing seems to be working on him so far. It seems like as if me ignoring him doesn't even matter to him and he just continues with his efforts πŸ˜•
alissa345 thumbnail
Originally posted by: fia21

Omg please don't say that Aalu πŸ˜•
Well he is a kameena. He earned that title πŸ˜‰ . Hahaha.
My parents seem to like him and I am not at all okay with that 😑
I really feel like beating the crap out of him πŸ˜† . Now that ass is going to make his visits even more frequent. Seriously doesn't he have anything better to do then to stalk me? Pagal gadha khasma nu khana!

what can you expect sista, he has fallen bad for ya, but ur fault you tripped him LOL just like Danny saysπŸ˜† its always our fault, and never theirs 🀣
yo you tell ur mum and dad, he creeps you out or something or the next thing you know is that they are planning to get you married to him 🀣
-Niha- thumbnail
@anam lol im trying to remove zayn out of ma life and ur happy that he's haunting me. did i tell u about da look a like?
fia21 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Anam Ali

@Fia- Yeah I think so they do boys are good with words the way they act with parents is epic so convincing anyways I duno he might geninuely be trying to make a effort but he seems very beggin it type its coz u dont pay attention to him

That is so true Anam. Guys have immensely impressive convincing powers πŸ˜•
I don't think he's trying to make any genuine efforts. His ego is probably just hurt due to my constant rejection and he wants to satisfy it by making me accept his friendship or whatever πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰