Frequent Posters

tinsel thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Fantastic update πŸ‘
luvbug thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
i just started readingt his story... n im enjoying it...eagerly waiting for the next!
Meeshaali thumbnail
Itsss awsummm dear
I read it in one go 21 chapters :)
Very intrsting to read plz update soon
sutapasarbabhom thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Butiful stry i feel that arnav problm is he has lack of trust i think its becoz of his past what about rohan somthng fishy badly want priya n aman wil togethr updt soon tanx for pm
Sushmita75 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
Beautiful.  Read everything in one go.  Waiting to read the read.
AnupamaJY thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Loved it

Now what will happen?

I really hope aman akash priya and payal cme up with a plan
forfunlanya thumbnail
Hey! I am so sorry for the late update.. I know I am coming back after 4 months..but here's a short update before the very long and important update..enjoy!

Khushi was sitting at her desk doing her work, when  the peon came in and delivered a very beautiful bouquet of flowers with a note.

" I am sorry for everything. .Give me a chance! Dinner tonight?"

Khushi sighed deeply looking at the note from Arnav than she remembered that she is also suppose to meet Yohan tonight. It didn't take her a second to think who she was meeting because she knew her priorities.  She tried calling Arnav but his cell was unreachable and she was also hesitant to call up his PA who happen to be the witness of their encounter today morning and also her friend Priya. Having no choice with thick skin she called up priya.

Priya: Hello..
Khush: errmmm priya...
Priya snapped her eyes open  as she heard Khushi's voice half in amusement and half shy as she remembered the incident "khushiii.." she confirmed more like asking

Khushi mentally kicked herself for landing in this situation cause she did not know how to react. "priya..I can explain. . err..can we meet up for lunch..I need to talk to you. ."

"you need to talk to me..I dont think so..I need to talk to you..what the hell is happening so much happened in a day..how did you kick that witches ass..OMG ..I cant wait..I need details babe.." priya chipped happily trying to make khushi comfortable and Khushi sighed in relief for having an understanding friend like priya.

"owh that..ok will meet you then...ermm Priya is ASR around.." khushi asked nervously as her face changed tomato red.

A smirk crept up Priya's face as she heard khushi's question, While khushi waited with baited breath trying not think what priya was thinking. 

"ASR is in a meeting Khushi..with the new team..for the fashion week.."trying not to be insensitive she answered emotionless but making Khushi dissapointed for a moment.

"owhhh..its ok then..see you for lunch then"  khushi cut the call without waiting for Priya to reply, while priya shaked her head. She somehow could feel what Khushi was feeling though she was not exactly in her shoes. Was her story with Amaan no different from Khushi's. but she knew Khushi's scenario was far more worst than her.  what could be more cruel when the love of your life is not the same person you are with or supposed to get married  too. She prayed to all the mighty's in the world so that her friend's situation would change.

Khushi was distressed through out the day.  She needed to confront Arnav but he was so busy that she could not get a momment from him. She waw occupied with his thoughts the entire day, only when she went out with priya she was distracted.  She sighed in relief thinking back to the conversation she had with priya.

After literally laughing out about the incident with La, Priya looked straight into Khushi in the eye and asked her " whats going on with Arnav Sir and you" which made Khushi numb and embarrassed. She looked everywhere but at at priya.

Feeling a slight touch on her palm which was on the table, she looked up at Payal and sighed..

"Priya..I..I"she stammered

"Khushi..I am not going to judge you..am your friend..I want to be here for you..I dont know what you think of me but I always think of you as a good friend and also like my sister. if you dont feel comfortable than it is fine.." priya cut Khushi in a gentle voice.

Khushi grabbed Priya's hand and a sobbed escaped her mouth. Priya quickly rushed to khushi and sat beside her at the empty place. she looked around and was glad that no one could see them as they were seating in a private booth faraway from other people although the restaurant was full.

"Khushi dont cry..tell me what can I do.."

"we cant do anything priya..its too late..ama and bauji had already fixed my marriage with Yohan..how can I break the trust they have on me..and this is the least I can do for everything they have done for me.and you know naa Arnav ji ... he..he..he is just hot and cold.." she whispred carelessly while grabbing both sides of her head.

"par..khushi there could be some misunderstanding that made Arnav sir behave like that..you know naa.."

" I know. .I know there is some misunderstanding. .and I know he repents his behavior towards me during Diwali but know things have gone far..what do I do Priya..now with Aakash and Jiji's wedding. .I am just so lost.."

"Par Khushi.."

"Priya..why are you and Amaan not togather?"
this time it was Priya that was strucked as she mumbled

."Khushi..you.."

"I know..its because of your family. .you dont want to take the wrong decision that could ruin your relationship with your family. for people like us respect is the most important thing and one decision or move in life..."

"will hurt our family and will tarnish our family name..just the mere thought would of breaking our parents trust breaks us from inside ..that we are so afraid of consequences by the decisions we make we live just for our family who have done everything for us.." Priya continued for Khushi.

Both had tears in their eyes..they stared out the window holding each others hand..being a support for each other..

Realizing they had drifted from the whole purpose of the lunch..Priya decided to turn the conversation" acha..so how good is sir?"
Khushi looked blurly at Priya and answered" he is a good man..Priya..you know that.."

"I know he is a good man..but I dont know how good is he as kisser you see? I have never kissed him before you know.."She asked with wink earning a slap on her arm from Khushi

"Priya.."

"bolo naa khushi. .how is he ?

"Priya.." Khushi looked irendeculaously at her..

"ok fine..he is good.."priya gasped looking at Khushi in a disbelieving way 

"good? I was expecting awesome for the stunt that you both pulled of on your table today morning!"

"priyaaa.."khushi squeaked while priya chuckeled..

"fine fine..he is awesome..khush?"khushi blushed profusely giggling like a high school girl..

"bohuth.." replied priya gigling with khushi

Controling her self Khushi made Priya stumped again.
"acha ..tum bohuth kush hai na..now its my turn? Hows Amaan?"

"Khushi??" priya open a big eyes even bigger

"what? I know you are not as innocent as much as you look like. .so tell me..quick" it was Khushi's turn to wag her eyebrow

"Amaann..he ..he..he is just addictive. .haha"she blushed looking down

"Acha..that means you have.."Khushi was cut off by Priya with a squeal

"No..its just kissing"she smiled

They continued their conversation. 

It felt good having someone who could make you forget things for a momment and also understand your situation..She sighed..She was waiting..but where on earth was he..it is already 6.30. Yohan will be here any momment she wondered to herself.  She intercom Priya but no one picked up alas her already disturb mind was disturb by the shrill of her handphone. It was yohan claiming he was waiting near her office. 

not having any choice she packed her things and tried her luck by passing through ASR's office but his cabin was empty. She passed through the conference room as saw that there was a meeting going on there. She peeped through the small glass and saw Arnav and Amaan heading a meeting with some delegates. 

She felt guilty for leaving him hanging, sighing she texted him

"Sorry cant meet you today. Need to talk to you urgently tommorow"
She walked towards Yohan car solemnly with  a heavy heart...

Priya and Payal were waiting for Aakash and Amaan as planned at the coffee shop. .

Part C will come up soon..till then press the like button and of course please do comment. .I know its short and there is no Arnav and Khushi..
Sorry..

😊

Hrithiksmile thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Wow wonderful Update
cant wait nxt update
do update very soon
blackkitty thumbnail
read it in one go.
fabulous story.
love arnav khushi
aakash payal
and last not the least
aman and priya.
their jodi is awosome.
and that lavanya such a mein person.
hope her truth come out soon.
what would arnav reaction when he will come to know that khushi is already engaged.
BlueBloodQueen thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Awesome update. .
oh god..asr always misunderstand khushi..
asr don't know khushi is already engaged to SOME one..
cont soon..