Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

ARSHI FF : Accidents Happen Part21 B/pg 79 (21/01/15) no pm's (Page 6)

forfunlanya Senior Member
forfunlanya
forfunlanya

Posted: 25 July 2012 at 12:40pm | IP Logged

ARSHI FF : Accidents Happen

Part 3 (B)

ASR: come in..

Aakash and Khushi comes in. Arnav notices that khushi keeps on looking at the floor…

ASR: Yea Aakash… sit!

Aakash: no bhai, I have a meeting with my staffs in a while…I juz came here to do the formalities..as I said earlier this is khushi Gupta… and I guess u can interview her if u want..and the rest is up to u..and I shall take your leave.

Arnav nods. And aakash leaves from there..arnav looks back at khushi feels she  is to stiff and is still looking at the floor..he guessed its because the encounter earlier . he knew he had to say to start the conversation..

ASR: OK.. so…. Ermmm I don't thinks so that I look that bad that u cant bare to look at my face?

Khushi (SHOCKED and immediately  looks up almost jumping off her sit) : No sir! You don't look bad, you look good,, I mean u look fine sir

Arnav smirks and khushi continue too look back down…

ASR: so u are Khushi Gupta rite?

Khushi( looks at him back and excitedly says): Khushi Kumari Gupta

Arnav raises his eyebrow being amused in how she took pride in her name, not like some girls who like to modernize their name….

After a brief question answer session .. Arnav explains to her job scope on what she will be doing and points at her cabin, which is right beside his and he could see her directly from his cabin…

ASR: so that's about it, u may go to your place..just take this files and go through it so that u wont be lost, mind u I do not like absent minded people so make sure u know ur job.. I will call u in when its necessary…

Khushi: OK Sir..( carry the files and her things to her cabin)

ASR: Owh Yeah Khushi…I mean Ms.Gupata…its by Ceramiche Refin

Khushi(lost): uh? What sir?

ASR: the Italian porcelain floor tiles, Its by Ceramiche Refin.

The even more lost Khushi: uh? Ok! But why are you telling me sir?

ASR: because u keep on staring at it thus I thought you are very interested in the tiles and would like to know more about it…

Khushi realize that he noticed she was staring at the floor like it was the most beautiful thing she ever saw..and gives him shy smile with a sigh…and walks to her cabin..he just smirks…

Khushi( thinking in her cabin) hmmm.. this place looks comfortable…but Priya told me ASR is very cold towards his staff but did he just make a joke…did Arnav Singh Razaida shared a joke with me? Owh, I forgot to tell him something..( slapping her forhead she walks back to ASR's cabin literally running)

Asr (thnking): what the hell was that Arnav? U never joked with your staff especially your female staff… maybe I am just trying to make her comfortable? But why would you do that?  I don't know..maybe I just wanted her to know that whatever happened in the morning does not mean a thing..so that she does not approach me….

His thought was broken by a voice…

Khushi: sir? Do you have a minute?

ASR: make it fast (pretending to be busy)

Khushi: I would like to say a sorry and two thanks..

ASR: Uh? What? I mean why?

Khushi: sorry for bumping on you at the reception counter and the two thanks, one for giving me the job as I really need it and the second one is for helping me from falling at the reception counter…

Khushi let her speech in one go and let out a deep breath..looking at him with the corner of her eye seeing his reaction..but his face remain calm.

ASR: your welcome… but don't u think u need to apologize twice? since u bumped on me twice? Remember at the lift ( he just wanted to see his reaction since he wanted to see her cheeks go red)

Khushi: owh that…( going all red) but I apologize there it self sir..but if u insist I can apologize again..  sorry for that too sir…( looking down again)

Bingo! ASR was delighted to see her red cheeks, to know that she was blushing about the incident, but did  not show it) and says : its ok miss gupta, accidents happen

Khushi looked at him surprised as he was repeating what she said… both of them looked into each others eyes until he broke the eye lock

ASR: don't you think you have work to be done Ms.Gupta?

Khushi (looking everywhere but not at him): owh yea, I shall go now sir…

Arnav lay his head on the head rest with a small smile in his lip..: pagal!

The following 92 member(s) liked the above post:

LoveArhiForeverneykariavanesha230sangeeta230811revivalrollTajinderKMcoyznoushiriMINKRISHLNaeemMrsPerfectionstsrsan12cutyanushkaMONAKARANdimple2011kriti25kp123jhunnaiTinkJiapips27shalinikanagudiyachillsakadafinanz_2211Archu6145ramadeviKhushi4ArnavbrinnydorindakatetokyoarkushloveCherythBublyKhushiipkkndlovehasheyCHUNNU99MeeshaaliKrishika209divyaasrsinghdamonzladyshanonDanieshArnavganaluvsarshidreamymayavidya.sanjaychinnuvyasvrinda16blah_blah3Apples94-Siaa-annabAnamika100coalfaxParneetSpari_goyalseshatreesunny_sarunsegadaycma98Arshi1195KtotheMipkkndfanforevakshubhangipran28671rakenduvadanaluvbugGAURI29vrindaguptaaaytsamia19AnupamaJYxMidnightStarxjahnvi.luvs.ASRcoronapsychecasker-EndlessSmile-meniranjana00kvarsha--drama_queen--Amti4u-Sunset-zafiajoopangeldream14laksh65ChitraFtinselflowers4uameena671ASR6262rkapoor1382Happytwinkle

forfunlanya Senior Member
forfunlanya
forfunlanya

Posted: 26 July 2012 at 6:27pm | IP Logged

ARSHI FF : Accidents Happen

Part 4

It has been a 2 weeks since khushi worked with Arnav. Although they did not interact much because arnav was working from home for three days. His calls were very simple and straight forward to the matter. Then he had left to  Amritsar following his family. Most of the time she was busy helping out Aakash in the creative department as per his orders. When he finnaly came back after a few days he was always out meeting his clients or meeting the sponsors for the upcoming event and so on. Things were going very well between them. Khushi  was glad that arnav was not like what Priya had told, infect he was nice to her and she was happy working with him and the rest. She even admires Arnav for his ASR style…people may find him ruthless but for her he was a practical man who knows how to get things his way. She also admired the way he always look very sleek and stylish.. making  all his female clients and female staffs drool over him including herself! Every time he came near her she felt a different kind of sensation in the pit of her stomach but somehow she knew that she was nobody to imagine about him although she did notice that he would take glances towards her when he is driving, stare at her when she is her presentations or talking to him non stop and looks away when she catches him.

As for Arnav, he really liked his new PA.. he found her different.. he liked being around her. He liked her innocents, her simplicity, her dedication, that she could chatter non stop but he never felt bored hearing to her or looking at all day. The fact that she was not touchy with him  or trying to seduce him bothered him very much because he knew how all the girls like to touch him while they talk to get his attention, but she would never do any of that sort but still get his attention, they would dress up in all the sexy outfits just to get single glance from him and she would dress up decently and he felt that she was very sexy. He also like the way that she always politely turn down Aaman when he is being flirtatious with her but he disliked her closeness to Aakash. They seem to be very close. Sometimes aakash would drop her back home, or they will go for coffee breaks together but he always shake it out of his head thinking it does not matter to him.

After 2 weeks

It was lunch time,Khushi was free and she went down to meet Priya because they never really talked after the first day  because they both were busy doing their own job…

Priya: So khushi, hows ur work ?

Khushi: its been great..hey by the way why did u lie to me about ASR?

Priya: uh? LIED? ASR? What did I lie about him?

Khushi: Yea, u told me na he is rude? Bed tempered?

Priya: whats there to lie about? That's the truth naa… u can go and ask anybody in the office…

Khushi: uh? Really? But he is not like that also.. I mean he is straight forward and he only seldom smile's…but he is nothing like what u describe..

Priya:  smile? U saw ASR smile before? Owhmygod really? How does his teeth look like?

Khushi: PRIYA! Are u nuts… ofcourse his teeth looks like teeth..wad else..wad kind of question is this…ofcourse he smiles..which human does not smile…

Priya: ASR does not… I have been working here for the past year..i have never seen him smile at all, he does not smile to anyone….he barely talks to anyone out of topic infect never?

Khushi(scrathing her head): no way, that's not true…he listens to me talk even to my most stupidest talks…sometimes he smiles listening to them…actually he is a very nice person..he helps me out if I do not understand something infact he is a gentleman naa priya! He pulls my chair before  me or the female clients sit, he even opens the door for me naa..so how can a rude person be like that? U tell na priya!

Priya: I don't noe maybe we guessed him wrong!

Khushi: ok I got to go…c u later..…

Priya: c u later..

As khushi left Priyaa and went back to her cabin, a figure that was standing fuming behind the pillar eaves dropping khushi and Priya's conversation started planing something in her cunning mind…

Lavenya: Khushi Kumari Gupta… I don't like anyone near my man, my ASR….U have seen him treating u nicely rite..now u will see the real ASR….

Hey guys please do let me know..how the story is...would like to know your opinion..

have a great day..!

Smile

The following 102 member(s) liked the above post:

jayatikaineykariafurjadrattannamdhari0Pantheraoncasangeeta230811revivalrollTajinderKMcoyzMINKRISHsrsan12YellowyHolmesMrsPerfectionstMONAKARANthen123cutyanushkadimple2011kp123natzzz45ramadeviKhushi4ArnavCrazy44umbrinnyshwetaaagarwalArchu61TinkJiashalinikanagudiyachillsakadafinanz_2211dorindakatetokyoCherythhasheyipkkndlovearkushlovevviniMeeshaalifamiyadreamymaya45678khusiarnavshanonayl123Sim96Krishika209divyaasrsinghvidya.sanjaychinnuvyaspaircubevrinda16lovespellsslmay11blah_blah3Apples94annabcoolfloraLily2011coalfaxaycma98Arshi1195ParneetSI-love-dmgseshatreesunny_sarunswtsammagss24Anamika100kshubhangiluvbugcutemissipkkndfanforevasanZ_Rashsegadpran28671arnavmaanjahnvi.luvs.ASRcoronapsychevrindaguptaaaytkvarshameniranjana00casker-EndlessSmile-xMidnightStarxsamia19AnupamaJY--drama_queen--Amti4uzafiajoopangeldream14sarunsashasinghChitraFlaksh65rkapoor1382ASR6262tinselflowers4uHappytwinkleseeta_naipsameena671

natzzz Senior Member
natzzz
natzzz

Posted: 26 July 2012 at 9:45pm | IP Logged
love to happen just like accidents happenWink

do continue
paircube Goldie
paircube
paircube

Posted: 26 July 2012 at 9:56pm | IP Logged
Oh god ... I just hate la.
Hope that even if asr shouts at khushi he realises his mistake and apologies and also throws la out if she interferes too much ...
Update soon.
--drama_queen-- IF-Rockerz
--drama_queen--
--drama_queen--

Posted: 26 July 2012 at 9:59pm | IP Logged

loving this SS...

read it all in one go...
but one problem Unhappy
too short...
continue soon nd add me to ur buddy list... :D
vibha92 IF-Rockerz
vibha92