Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

ARSHI FF : Accidents Happen Part21 B/pg 79 (21/01/15) no pm's (Page 49)

rhearuhi Goldie
rhearuhi
rhearuhi

Posted: 20 September 2012 at 11:39am | IP Logged
frustating ...why did they stop where they did ...loved the update...thanks for the PM...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

forfunlanya

-EndlessSmile- IF-Rockerz
-EndlessSmile-
-EndlessSmile-

Posted: 24 September 2012 at 5:54am | IP Logged

aww finally u updated!

forfunlanya

phillips_2909 IF-Rockerz
phillips_2909
phillips_2909

Posted: 24 September 2012 at 6:30am | IP Logged
waiting plz update soon n pm

forfunlanya

phillips_2909 IF-Rockerz
phillips_2909
phillips_2909

Posted: 24 September 2012 at 6:31am | IP Logged
waiting plz update soon n pm

forfunlanya

forfunlanya Senior Member
forfunlanya
forfunlanya

Posted: 02 October 2012 at 2:49am | IP Logged

ARSHI FF : Accidents Happen

Part 16

RM was decorated with diya's , fairy lights with a big rangoli in the middle of the entrance. The guests haven't started to arrive yet. Arnav came down the stairs, he was looking for Khushi. He spotted her talking with the banquet person holding a pen in her in one hand and a fail in the other facing her back towards him. He walked towards her, as he was a bout to reach her he signaled the person to go and he scurried of after seeing ASR's signal! Khushi felt his presence and turn towards him. He was standing so close to her that she almost tumbled over him. he stabilized her and looked deeply into her.  He could see his bite mark on her neck which she had tried to hide using concealer. She slightly pushed herself from him. she was angry at herself that even a mere approximate of his affected her.

Khushi: sir everything is ready sir! Decorations, lightings and even the food is prepared! Now only the guests sir. I and priya will handle the guest list at the entrance sir. Anything else sir? (Khushi spoke in a monotonous tone)

Arnav knew she was being professional because of their encounter just now! He wanted to talk to her! He know he was attracted and attached towards her but he was unsure of rest of his feelings. He did not understand how he wanted this relationship to be but he knew he never want this relationship to end!

Arnav: good if everything is fine! Khushi, I..

Before he could finish, she cut him of and said " ok sir, shall I presume my work!" and left from there when he took long strides and block her with one hand.

ASR(hissed): Khushi, don't walk away when I am talking to you!

Both Arnav and Khushi looked around to see wheather any one is watching them, but to Khushi's bad luck and Arnavs' good luck no one was around. Khushi looked at him furiously.

Khushi: Sir please stay away from me! I don't want to be anywhere near you! I am your staff and I hope you will treat me like one! Let me do my part and you please do your part.

Saying that she tried to move away from there when he took steps and cornered her to the wall, with his hands on her sides. She gulped down her saliva. She thought by being professional towards him, she could avoid being a vulnerable teenager with raging hormones around him. She did not expect him to react like this that too in the middle of his home, where a lot of people were around. She looked at his face, and she saw him smirked!

ASR: and if I don't? What will you do?

Khushi could feel his minty breath on her face. She was very agitated instead of answering his question she could only stammer.

Khushi: I, I..

ASR (Huskily): I, I? I what Khushi..What happen to your mouth that 

always flows with words Khushi? Kya Hua? Aaj diwali ki cuti hai kya?

Khushi: sir someone might see us! (Thinking of their scandalous position)

ASR: let them see!

Khushi (pleadingly): sir, please.. let me go!

ASR: I will, first tell me why you want to stay away from me?

Khushi (looked him in the eye): sir please!

ASR: no Khushi! u answer me first or we can stand here like this the whole day!

Khushi was surprised with his guts. She had to do this. she had to tell him. it was now or never Khushi! (she thought to herself)

Khushi: sir! I hate your balls!

ASR: WHAT THE?

Khushi: listen to me first! Than you can what the? what the? a million times! Look here MR.Raizada! I hate the fact you that you intimidate me! I hate the fact that I feel vulnerable to you! I hate the fact that you touch me as you wish! I hate the fact that I let you touch and even more I hate the fact that I like your touch and behave like a wanton teenager. So please stay away from me!

Surprised would be an understatement for Arnav to hear her confession! He did not know what to reply her. He just looked at her deeply registering her words!

Khushi: I know you only think that I am an ordinary middle class girl and I am a mere employee of yours only. So please I fold my hands and beg you, stay away from me! I cant bear this torture anymore! (She had tears in her eyes!)

She was frustrated that he just kept quiet! He did not deny what she said and she felt hurt!  She just went off from there without looking at him. Arnav could not bear her tears. He knows he had to do this, he needed to talk out his feelings with her something that he hated doing and could not do. He decided tonight it is by all means.

The party began. Priya and Khushi was at the entrance inviting the guest in. Payal also arrived after the insisting invitation from Anjali and ofcourse Aakash. Arnav and Amaan was busy with their clients who attended. While the rest of the raizada were busy with the other guest welcoming them. Mami did not like Payal one bit and could see how Aakash was trailing behind her like a lost puppy never leaving her side.

After wrapping up the guest list. Priya and Khushi joined Payal. Arnav all the while was keeping an eye on Khushi but she was constantly avoiding his gaze.  The dj announced the opening of the dance floor while the guest was serving dinner.

Suddenly the lights dimmed off. A lady in a black stunning sexy dress, walked in to the middle of the floor.

La: this one's for you ASR.

She started dancing to hot item song. Everybody was stunned to see La dancing like that. ASR, Amaan, and Aakash stand together and watched her with their stunned expression. Did not go amiss by their prospective candidates (Khushi, Priya and Payal.)

After finishing her dance La straight when to ASR and kissed him on his cheeks and hooked arms with him as the photographer snapped their pictures. While nani hated the scene, Khushi was burning out of jealousy but pushed it aside.

The dance floor was open to everybody, Aakash pulled Khushi to the middle and started dancing with her since Payal was to shy. Arnav felt irritated seeing their closeness. Soon enough everyone was crowding the dance floor.

When no one realized, Arnav grabbed khushi's wrist and dragged her out of the dance floor to his pool area.

Khushi: sir what are you doing? People will see?

ASR: so?

Khushi: what so? What will they think sir?

ASR: let them think what ever they want. don't you think we have a score to settle ms. Gupta?

Khushi: kya?

Arnav pushed Khushi to the wall and and stood infront of her folding his arms.

ASR: so? Tid for tad uh?

Khushi: uh?

ASR: leave that! So you were saying.. I intimidate you? (He took one step closer) you hate my touch? (another step)

Khushi was loosing her senses as he came closer. She clutched the sides of her sari tighter. Arnav could see her go week on her knees he smirked.

ASR: you feel vulnerable to me? (closer)

Her lips quivered. She could not answer him! damn she should not well cannot be weak infront of him. She straightened her self and spoke in a straight tone.

Khushi: sir is there anything important? Apko kuch chahiye?

ASR(thinking): damn this women, even when she is weak she wants to act all tough! Let me show you, sweetheart.

He took a step closer to her. they could feel each others breath on their faces. She licked her lips involuntarily and closed her eyes thinking the right words to tell him off. She was finding strength to push him away. But then again he was not ASR if he moved away.

ASR: haan kuch chahiye!

The moment she heard him her eyes opened only to be shut back.  He grabbed her cheeks and placed his lips on hers.  First gently than slowly sucking on it. He bit her bottom lip so that she parted her lips. She slowly gave him access to her mouth. She slowly started reciprocate the kiss.

She was waiting for this, she knew what was coming. Like it or not she wanted it so badly. To heck with all those explanations of feelings. Through out the party all she could think about was his touch.

They started French kissing when his hand slide to her bare waist digging his nails on her soft flesh while his another hand tugged her hair.. She pulled him closer by holding his collar to gain more access on him. They were giving as much as they got.

Smile 

sorry for the late update. plus i feel this may not be my best. felt there was lot of ramblings going on. hope you guys forgive me.

hope you guys like it.

Edited by forfunlanya - 02 October 2012 at 2:58am

The following 99 member(s) liked the above post:

parimaladrachealRSRCvanesha230Pantheraoncamy-loveTaqsZakpayal_ARHIamsamscutyanushkaPriyasha890MONAKARANNavjotSYellowyHolmesMrsPerfectionstVkesdimple2011sydyshalinikanagushivani15luciaarhiformenanz_2211penguin143mickyaminatzzzDragonDbrinny45ramadeviAishaYBublyKhushibluewater07Cherythpri3lovevviniblue_sapphireraehasyedMeeshaaliarkushlovehasheyRattyswamiDanieshArnavReader_HobbydivyaasrsinghnissoKrishika209prabha7545678Asrkkgsrshanonbarfishasru26lovespellganaluvsarshidreamymayaanarshirhearuhiblah_blah3meradilakshadchinnuvyasAmanrammagss24swtsamArshi1195pran28671kshubhangiadhu11luvbugcutemissrakenduvadanaApoorvaranidaljeetvrindaguptaGAURI29vibha92jahnvi.luvs.ASRudaymanyata07Sona257AnupamaJYsamia19SSB28meniranjana00-EndlessSmile-meenalumazafikvarshaverisimilitude-afsha-ajoopChitraFangeldream14sarunsashasinghseeta_naipsameena671ASR6262Happytwinklevandana.sagarchavvi16

GAURI29 IF-Rockerz
GAURI29
GAURI29

Posted: 02 October 2012 at 3:21am | IP Logged
dear its really an awsome part...

forfunlanya

AnupamaJY IF-Rockerz
AnupamaJY
AnupamaJY

Posted: 02 October 2012 at 3:30am | IP Logged
Great update!
continue soon!
annab Goldie
annab
annab

Posted: 02 October 2012 at 3:44am | IP Logged
loved the update..khushi is holding her emotions towards arnav...i think she needs to tell him abt her marriage proposal ?? lets c wt will the possessive arnav do after that??? continue soon and thanx for the pm...

forfunlanya

Go to top