Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

ARSHI FF : Accidents Happen Part21 B/pg 79 (21/01/15) no pm's (Page 46)

forfunlanya Senior Member
forfunlanya
forfunlanya

Posted: 18 September 2012 at 6:37pm | IP Logged

hey guys! sorry for the late updates!  I am kinda busy because I moved in to a new place. so heres the update. I hope to give you all frequent updates in the future.

ARSHI FF : Accidents Happen 

Part  15

ASR: aab thik hai?

Khushi just nodes. She quickly removes her foot and hand from him, when he grabs her hand by her wrist. She looks at him questioningly but what she saw in him left them staring at each other. She felt a desire beneath her and she could feel it coming from his end too. He brought his face closer to hers as he looked at her eyes. She stood still looking at his eyes as he moved his face an inch apart from her.

Arnav looked at her, he left her wrist and cupped her face by pushing the strands of hair that was sticking to her wet face. He rubbed his thumb on her lips and she licked her lips after feeling his touch, as he was about to pressed his lips on hers Anjali and Ansh barged into the room. When the heard the door crash opening they broke their distance. By Khushi pushing him on the chest. Arnav literally fell on the ground due to the jerk as he was kneeling down. Khushi looked away although she felt funny looking at him but she was more embarrassed with what might have just happen.

Anjali: chotey, Khushi ji? Kya hua? Ansh was sayi...

Anjali looked at her half naked wet brother and totally drenched Khushi standing looking away from each other. she knew somewhere she had disturbed their moments but what could she do. Ansh who was with Khushi came running to her telling that Khushi fell into the pool and his chachu saved her. She thought something might have happened to Khushi so she came running for their aid. Bu then again she was never expected here she guessed. She tried to save them from the embarrassment by changing the topic and acting like she did not know what was about to happen.

Anjali: I mean chotey, ansh told me Khushi fell in the pool? Is she ok? Is everything save? Khushi ji aap tik hai? Do you need any help?

ASR(thinking): thank you di! Thank you! Did you not get other place to show your maternal care? (but he remain quiet and just looked at Khushi)

Khushi: nehi anjali ji. Hum tik hai! Just that I fell in the pool but now I am ok.

Anjali: acha , tik hai. If everything is fine, then its good! dont worry Khushi ji, I will give you some other clothes. You just freshen up and changed into that. Ok! Come with me. I will show you the guess room.

ASR: no its ok di. Khushi can change here. I will use the guest room.

Anjali just nodded and she left to get Khushi some clothes. She brought Ansh with her to get him ready as well! Arnav looked at Khushi and then went to his closet and took his clothes for the party  and also took a fresh towel and passed it to her. Than left from there. Khushi did not even glance at him once also. She could feel her heart beating so fast that it might come out of her ribcage. Both of them had a cold shower despite feeling cold.

Arnav just had his shower and was wearing only his pants. He realized that he had left his phone in his room. He put his towel around his shoulders and went to his room to get it. Went he reached his door, it was slightly ajar and he assumed that Khushi was already done and left downstairs.As he stepped , what he saw left him being vulnerable and loosing his self control..

Anjali brought for Khushi a nice red saree with rich embellishment wand some matching accessories. Although Khushi was reluctant to take it, Anjali still insisted. Anjali had left to get some safety pins for her. Accidently leaving the door slightly open. Khushi was in her inner skirt and blouse with her saree half draped. she was holding her pallu on her right hand while adjusting her down pleats with her left hand. She was looking at the other side of the room facing the mirror that she did not notice Arnav had invaded her privacy.

Arnav looked at the nymph standing infront of him so sexily. He could see her bossoms tightly mounting in the blouse,  her bare belly , exposing her cute navel. All of this was taking away his control a bit by bit. He slowly walked to her like a predator hunting its prey and stood right behind her.

Khushi could feel goose bumps when she felt someone standing right behind her back. She looked up the mirror and saw Arnav there. They shared an eye lock through the mirror making Khushi to let go of the pallu she was holding.

Arnav slowly slided his hand from back to her bare waist making Khushi loose control that she leaned closer to his chest has he held her tighter. He pushed her hair to the right side of her shoulder and then trailed his hand from her shoulders, to her colar bone, on her mounds slowly seductively. She was breathing so hard that Arnav could see her chest heaving up and down so fast through the mirror. She quickly hold his hand that was trailing tightly as he was about to  reach her curves. He leaned towards her nape and started giving her open mouth kisses there. Khushi could feel his warm mouth sucking on her flesh and she did not feel like stoping him. All she could do was grip tightly on his right hand that she was holding and bit her lip from moaning. Suddenly she felt him bite her sides of the neck. She let out a cry and then when she felt him licking the spot she accidently moaned. The sounds that was made by her was driving him out of his insanity. 

He wanted to turn her around and kiss her to the moon. He was about to do that when he heard Ansh shouting from outside " Mamma where are you going" and he could hear his sisters voice "I am going to help Khushi aunty".

Khushi's eyes flung open. She realized what she was doing, apart of her felt like slapping Arnav but then apart of her knew that she gave him the space to conduct this action on her and he is not entirely to be blamed. She quickly put the pallu on her covering herself and pulled her hair to the left to cover her shoulder for the hickey he gave. She looked at him and then looked down. She was angry yet she liked what he did. What was she suppose to do.

He looked at her, he knew what she was thinking. In the end of the day she was still an average Indian girl who valued herself. This kind of deeds without any confession was definitely wrong for her. She would be feeling cheap of herself. He looked down and clenched his fist. He regretted his actions. He just took his phone and walked out of the room leaving a questioning Anjali in the doorway.

Smile

Edited by forfunlanya - 18 September 2012 at 6:41pm

The following 104 member(s) liked the above post:

swati2011kukupiLoveArhiForeverrachealkarthimaniheartARNAVunnatikaPantheraoncaaayushikumarmy-lovepayal_ARHITajinderKMONAKARANYellowyHolmesMrsPerfectionstcutyanushkaPriyasha890sony1990then123cuty_sweety_pielinetesydyA...pips27shalinikanaguarhiformenatzzznanz_2211bluewater07vviniblue_sapphirepri3loveKhushi4ArnavCrazy44umbrinnyhasheyzarie_emanraehasyedCHUNNU99divyaasrsinghnissoReader_Hobbykhusiarnav_Roka_damonzladyreshmimohanarshifan04famiyarhearuhiganaluvsarshi-Siaa-arnavbarundreamymaya45678shanonbarfiblah_blah3chinnuvyascrazyfanofdsdvakshadsweet_butterflyI-love-dmgSparkling-eyes5seshatreemagss24N0306segadArshi1195pran28671cutemisssanZ_RashsanluvugKtotheMApoorvaraniluvbugkshubhangiadhu11vrindaguptaGAURI29vibha92phillips_2909udaymanyata07samia19AnupamaJYfrenzyyjahnvi.luvs.ASRSSB28musicfan5zafi-EndlessSmile--Sunset-dazzling_glorykvarsha-afsha-verisimilitudeThanuAdityaajooplaksh65sarunsashasinghseeta_naipsameena671ASR6262Happytwinklechavvi16

segad IF-Dazzler
segad
segad

Posted: 18 September 2012 at 7:03pm | IP Logged
Damn, that is why she is the queen of interruptions
twice in one update

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

forfunlanya

ASR6262 IF-Sizzlerz
ASR6262
ASR6262

Posted: 18 September 2012 at 7:47pm | IP Logged
I was waiting for your update love your both ff
awesome update please continue soon
and thank u for pm me waiting for next one

forfunlanya

frenzyy IF-Rockerz
frenzyy
frenzyy

Posted: 18 September 2012 at 7:54pm | IP Logged
anjali shouldn't have come... great update!

forfunlanya

zillionaire IF-Dazzler
zillionaire
zillionaire

Posted: 18 September 2012 at 8:02pm | IP Logged
continue soon!

forfunlanya

natzzz Senior Member
natzzz
natzzz