Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

ARSHI FF : Accidents Happen Part21 B/pg 79 (21/01/15) no pm's (Page 40)

dreamymaya Goldie
dreamymaya
dreamymaya

Posted: 17 August 2012 at 5:46am | IP Logged
this is getting interesting..am waiting to see how Arnav will take the news!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

forfunlanya

-EndlessSmile- IF-Rockerz
-EndlessSmile-
-EndlessSmile-

Posted: 17 August 2012 at 5:33pm | IP Logged

wow awesome lovely
update soon

forfunlanya

-afsha- IF-Sizzlerz
-afsha-
-afsha-

Posted: 17 August 2012 at 6:21pm | IP Logged
U didnt pm me for so many updates
I missed so much
Plz PM me

forfunlanya

udaymanyata07 IF-Rockerz
udaymanyata07
udaymanyata07

Posted: 17 August 2012 at 7:29pm | IP Logged
ClapClapthnaks.awesome..brillaint...please update sooon...and pm when you do update...ClapClap

forfunlanya

meniranjana00 IF-Rockerz
meniranjana00
meniranjana00

Posted: 19 August 2012 at 8:46am | IP Logged
oh really nice

forfunlanya

GAURI29 IF-Rockerz
GAURI29
GAURI29

Posted: 19 August 2012 at 8:55am | IP Logged
hey plz update soon...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

dalvin07forfunlanya

forfunlanya Senior Member
forfunlanya
forfunlanya

Posted: 22 August 2012 at 12:04pm | IP Logged

ARSHI FF : Accidents Happen

Part 14

Khushi and Payal are back from lucknow! Khushi was lying on Payal's lap while Payal rested her back on the headboard caressing Khushi's hair!

Payal could feel Khushi's feelings but did not want to talk about it in the presence of her parents. She could see Khushi unhappy with the proposal.

Payal: Khushi are you ok? U don't look fine these past few days!

Khushi: no jiji I am fine. Its just the journey!

Payal: Khushi don't lie to me! You are not happy with the proposal naa? Kyun? Tumhe yohan ko pasan nehi?

Khushi: no jiji its not like that. I know yohan from school but I dont see him as my husband! I cant imagine my life with him!

Payal(teasingly): acha? So then who you see as your husband? I mean imagine as your husband?

Khushi: I don't know jiji'(in her heart and mind only can imagine Arnav holding her, touching her, kissing her for diwali, )

Payal: Khushi, marriage is something important in a girls life, if you love someone you only can be happy with him. If you marry someone else you are not only betraying him but yourself too! Think properly Khushi! I know you, I know what you want but I want you to realize it yourself!

Khushi: why jiji? Experience talking? Aakash ji?

Payal:no khushi, I am an ordinary girl! I know what ordinary girls want! Every girl wants a guy who can give her comfort, companionship, full fill her wishes, stand up for her, apologizes when he is wrong with no ego in him, go out of his way to make her happy and most of all love you like there's no tomorrow and of course attraction does play its role in it!!

All the while khushi only thought about Arnav. She felt a certain comfort in him, she liked his companionship although he does not talk much, he stood up for her during the diwali party when La was busy poking fire, he apologize to her when he found out about her parents and also when the consignment went wrong, he brought her to eat street food although he don't eat them just to make her happy, and definitely she knows the attraction was there; the way he looks at her, the way he always touch her send burning sensation to the pit of her stomach. But was this love? Most of all does he love her?

Her thoughts were broken when Payal nudged her and said " Kyun khushi? arnavji ki bahramei socha hai kya?

Khushi: haan jiji!

Payal(smiling): owhhh..

Khushi woke up with her jerk. She was surprised with what Payal told her but was beyond surprise with the answer she gave Payal.

Khushi: jiji! Mei! Woh!...

Payal: haan, haan! Tuu Woh! Hum sab jaante hai Khushi. jiji hoon teri!

Khushi: jiji??

Around that time Khushi's phone beeped. It was a message from Arnav reminding her to be at RM tomorrow for preparation of The Diwali Party he is having at his home. She felt something in her heart go dhak dhak.

Payal: kon? Teri laad govenar?

Khushi just smiled..

Payal: think of the devil! Haha!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In RM, around late afternoon. She wore a red salwar kameez with matching accessories and left her hair open! Khushi stood infront of the door. She was very nervous. Hesitantly she rang the door bell and was welcomed by Anjali. She went in and wish every one! Arnav was no where around! She kept on looking here and there. The house was decorated so grandly.

Aakash: who are you finding Khushi? Bhai?

Khushi: NO!

Aakash and Anjali looked at her in a questioning way and grinned.

Khushi: I mean yes.. where is Arnav sir..

Anjali: owh, he is in a conference call. U wait for a while he will be down!

Khushi: ji, anjali ji!

Khushi was seating in the hall until Ansh came and pull her to the pool! He wanted her to play with him while he was swimming. She sat at the edge of the pool without getting herself wet watching the kid play while she waited for Arnav to come. Least did she know that the pool was connected to Arnav's room. Ansh finished swimming and was about to get out of the pool, Khushi stood up to help Ansh take the towel by the side of the pool.

Suddenly she heard Arnavs voice: Khushi! what are you doing here?

She was jerked by the voice that when she turn over she twisted her ankle and felt into the pool because she was at the very edge of the pool. She was soaking wet and stood in the pool holding the side of the walls for support. She could not bear the pain in her feet. She looked at Ansh who was standing outside of the pool looking at her with his palm on his mouth, then looked at Arnav who was looking at her intently.

Arnav missed her so much, the one week she was away he felt something disappeared in his life and now she is standing there all drenched, looking like a wet kitten. Her hair sticking to her face, her Kurthi perfectly moulded to her body curves. Damn she looked so sexy! He thought to himself.

His thoughts were disturbed by ansh asking him to help Khushi.

Arnav: u ok?

Khushi (sarcastically): do I look ok to you sir? I twisted my ankle and I am stuck in this big pool of yours? How does it look sir?

Her lips were shivering as she spoke. He could see a droplet of water on her lip. Her lips looked so plumped and voluptuous. Arnav just smiled and thought "Owh my angry little sexy kitten!"

He took of his shirt and got into the pool walked towards her and that send shivers to Khushi spine. He looked so toned. All this while she only felt his body but today when she was seeing her boss semi-naked she was speechless. How could someone be so perfect she thought. She was the kind of girl who did know how to define a men's sexiness but today she did not only understand it but witnessed it walking towards her. Arnav stood infront of Khushi.

ASR: come let me help u..

Khushi (confuse look): How sir?

Arnav just smiled and put her one arm on his shoulder and bent down to lift her knees while the other hand was in between her waist side. She slowly crawled her little fingers up touching his bare body for a strong grip. She felt a certain jolt as she touched his skin. He felt current running through his body as her delicate fingers caressed his front upper body.

He walked up his pool and and brought her to his recliner, that's when she recognized that it was his room. He made her sit down and bend down towards her. He took her feet and put on his tighs. He pushed her pants up and touched her feet.

ASR(huskily): it will be a pain a bit

Slowly he turn her foot right , she screamed in pain as she bend towards his neck gripping him hard on his shoulder, her hair scattered around him and curtaining her face. For him her screams sounded more slightly like moans. And as her breath was touching the hallows of his neck he felt a turned on for her but controlled himself and then he turn her foot left. Again she screamed in pain. He looked at her.

ASR: aab thik hai?

Khushi just nodes. She quickly removes her foot and hand from him, when he grabs her hand by her wrist. She looks at him questioningly but what she saw in him left them staring at each other. She felt a desire beneath her and she could feel it coming from his end too. He brought his face closer to hers as he looked at her eyes. She stood still looking at his eyes as he moved his face inch apart from her. Both their hearts was beating so hard. "dhak dhak..."

Smile

Edited by forfunlanya - 22 August 2012 at 12:05pm

The following 132 member(s) liked the above post:

sini#81kukupirachealvanesha230unnatikaPantheraoncaaayushikumarmy-loveTajinderKMONAKARANcutyanushkaYellowyHolmesMrsPerfectionstPriyasha890sophiagoodycuty_sweety_piePihu7dimple2011venusfairygagsylinetenatzzzGurpreet1991diyachill45ramadevisnehashetty34prabhatamickyamiArchu61Sonakshi_BarunTinkJiaarhiformeA...pips27blessednimshalinikanaguPedafan09manjusha_92nanz_2211penguin143vviniblue_sapphireKhushi4ArnavCrazy44umbrinnymetitaliyaCherythayu_tripathiipkkndlovesadia98MeeshaaliVenicestar88RattyswamiraehasyedhasheyarkushlovereshmimohanSim96divyaasrsinghnissodamonzladyshasru26khusiarnavshanonbarfidreamymaya45678ganaluvsarshichinnuvyasnorishaakshadbabydevilsmile1412RTliciousprabha75-Siaa-anarshiApples94lovespellblah_blah3coolflorarhearuhiplease6N0306love.piyalicoalfaxmelfnspari_goyalAlpenliebemagss24seshatreeswtsamsanZ_RashsegadipkkndfanforevakshubhangicutemissluvbugrakenduvadanaKtotheMApoorvaranidaljeetpran28671vrindaguptaGAURI29SSB28phillips_2909jahnvi.luvs.ASRudaymanyata07meniranjana00casker-EndlessSmile-kvarshaAnupamaJYfrenzyysamia19-Sunset-zafiajoopangeldream14laksh65ThanuAdityaASR6262sarunsashasinghverisimilitudeflowers4uameena671seeta_naipsHappytwinklevandana.sagarchavvi16

vibha92 IF-Rockerz
vibha92
vibha92

Posted: 22 August 2012 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
wow finally u updated!!...i was waiting 4 it yar!!...it was awesome luvd it!!!!!!!!!!!!...ARSHI r superb as always!!...Wink cntinue soon...thnx 4 PM...
YYEEE...me 1st dis tym...WinkWink

Edited by nirmal1992 - 22 August 2012 at 12:25pm

forfunlanya

Go to top