Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

ARSHI FF : Accidents Happen Part21 B/pg 79 (21/01/15) no pm's (Page 29)

phillips_2909 IF-Rockerz
phillips_2909
phillips_2909

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 4:03am | IP Logged
ho god its so awesome
its all sent goosboms while reading coz i read in one go..
plz pm me frm next update i dont want to miss plz dont deny...
ok coming to ff
whom khushi saw with payal
im soo exited to knw... Plz update soon n pm me i think u dont deny me...
waiting for update

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

forfunlanya

dreamymaya Goldie
dreamymaya
dreamymaya

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 10:50am | IP Logged
Interesting story! Love the trio love story combination..plz pm me

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

arnav8597forfunlanya

love.piyali IF-Dazzler
love.piyali
love.piyali

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
akash n payal making out n khushi saw them...Lol...that is d most embarrasing situation...poor payash...so now la is clicking khushi n arnav's snaps n den she'll use it against her...poor khushi...y does she have to bear everything?? Hope arnav doesn't mess up big time due to d snaps fiasco which is about to happen...anyways i loved ur ff...i came across it jus today...plz pm me wen u update...i'm dying to read further...its really awesome..i'l send u a frnd req plz accept it n do pm me wen u update this ff..

forfunlanya

ipkkndfanforeva IF-Dazzler
ipkkndfanforeva
ipkkndfanforeva

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 6:11am | IP Logged
hey just caught up with the last few chapters!!

gr8 work!Big smile

thanks for the pmSmile

forfunlanya

GAURI29 IF-Rockerz
GAURI29
GAURI29

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 6:14am | IP Logged
plz update soon...

forfunlanya

NSohi13 IF-Rockerz
NSohi13
NSohi13

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 11:49pm | IP Logged
Hey Sweety did you forget to update... Waiting-2

forfunlanya

forfunlanya Senior Member
forfunlanya
forfunlanya

Posted: 14 August 2012 at 2:41am | IP Logged

ARSHI FF : Accidents Happen

Part 11

Khushi: what the???

Payal was sitting on Aakash's lap kissing him wildly. When Aakash was about to slide open her kurthi they heard Khushi. Immediately they stood up adjusting themselves. Aakash was trying to hide his bare chest with his hands while Both of them stood there looking at the floor.

Payal(timidly asked): Khushi, you are back early? i mean achanak?

Khushi crossed her arms in a strict manner and asked "hmmm, ya! Worked finish early! but care to explain this?" Payal looked at Akash and then looked at Khushi back. Aakash was feeling to shy he looked down at the floor straight.

Payal: Khushi, Aakash and I are lovers and promise this is the first time things got this far! I hope you don't mind this relationship naa Khushi?

Khushi stared at Aakash deeply and then said "shaadi kaab hai jeeju?"

Payal was relieved that Khushi accepted the relationship and hugged her and after that ran to the bathroom to adjust herself! Khushi and Aakash was left alone in the room.. Aakash pushed his spectacles up from his nose bridge and looked at Khushi.

Aakash: Khushi I actually wanted to  tell this to you earlier but never got a chance yaar! And I never ever wanted you to find it this way at all..i hope you understand.

Khushi (purposely playing with Aakash with a serious tone): owh… so much for your friendship Aakash Singh Raizada..! and I thought you were hitting on me by being so nice to me? Hmm what if I fell in love with you?

Aakash: hmm, koi bath nehi.. I don't mind having two girlfriends…especially two beautiful ones!! (smirking)

Khushi:  you rascal! (Hitting Aakash shoulder) hahaha.. anyways you are not y type! You are too soft!

Aakash: achaa.. ofcourse I am not your type .. Because I am opposite to my brother naa..

Khushi opened a mouth "o". she was surprised of Aakash statement but she did not want to dwell in it. She just hugged him and said " I am happy for you guys". When they were hugging they felt another lightening striked. Khushi broke the hug and said "I think there's gona be a storm"

Little did she know it was a storm that's going to change her life upside down!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It has been weeks; everything was going on smoothly between Arnav and Khushi. They were comfortable with each other and realized they had a liking towards each other too but did not acknowledge it. Arnav still does not have a clue about Payal and Aakash relationship but he was a bit jealous of Aakash and Khushi's closeness, though Khushi was more closer to Amaan was not a problem for him. Priya and Amaan's problem was not going anywhere. Their feelings were just there but not moving anywhere. He tried to talk to her but she always avoided him politely and this was pushing his limits off! Lavanya on the other hand was growing hatred towards Khushi. She was just waiting for the right moment for smack down. she wanted to do something That will make ASR never to forgive Khushi.

It was diwali week. Arnav has left to Mumbai for some dealings while the rest remained at AR. Aakash and Amaan held a pre-diwali party for the staffs without Arnav's knowledge and everyone was happy for it! They even invited Anjali, Shyam and Ansh to the party. Although it was a working day everyone came in traditional clothes and looked stunning. Aakash, Amaan, Shyam and even Ansh were wearing Sherwani's while the ladies stood stunning with their lenghas and saree's But among all Khushi looked the best in a figure hugging maroon lengha with gold embroidery.

When Anjali came in she was awed by Khushi. She went and hugged her and put kajal behind Khushi's ears!  She liked Khushi very much and from Aakash she heard that Khushi and Arnav were close! She so wished that this petite beauty would become her Chotey's future one day! Shyam and Ansh also liked Khushi a lot. Ansh was sticking to Khushi the entire time.

La who wore a black saree with tube blouse was seeing all this was getting more irritated. Anjali did not even acknowledge her properly. She thought to her self " you bloody b**ch, first ASR, now his family.. u are not doing good lady!"

Amaan was mesmerized to see Priya in a white gold anarkali suit! She looked so much like a little fairy and as for Priya, she felt Amaan looked very dashing in his Black Sherwani! Both of them could not take their eyes out of each other. Priya felt very uncomfortable seeing Amaan staring at her like a prey. She made her self busy by arranging the food and drinks. Amaan still stood there continuously watching her move. Until aakash came to her rescue.

Aakash(elbowing amaan): Amaan yaara, control!! Stop looking at her like that, everyone is watching..

Amaan quickly broke his stare and looked around, he noticed Anjali di watching him with her signature smile but the rest of them were doing their own thing. He looked back at Aakash with a glare for lying to him.

Aakash smiled and told him: by everyone I mean Anjali di because if she knows something than everyone will know something..so don't glare at me since I am helping you!

Amaan just shrugged and nod his head in agreement to what Aakash said!  But it was too late because when they turn around they saw Anjali standing right behind them.

Anjali (raising her eyebrows): so what is the something that I should not know?? (then looked at Priya and looked back at Aakash and Amaan.)

Amaan quickly manipulated saying that: nehi di we were just talking about ASR does not about the party and hope you don't go and tell him! You know naa how he is when it comes to work! Nothing that you should not know di!

Anjali: achaaa? But I thought it was something else? Like..

Before she could complete Amaan cut her through saying " di why are you being a house wife, u should become an investigator or lawyer like jeejaji? Bohuth sawal pooch ri yae aap!"

Amaan  was about to move away but before that they heard a roar at the door and witnessed someone falling from the stool at the entrance of AR on to someone's arm with a balloon in her hand!

Tongue

Iam sorry for not updating for some time.. i was caught up with somethings! I hope you guys like it and I will updating Part 12 real soon!

do comment and like.i would really like to know about your opinion. for those who wants to be pm-ed do add me!

and for those who commented and like my earlier parts THANK YOU, THANK YOU SO MUCH! it means alot to me!

The following 105 member(s) liked the above post:

sini#81swati2011kukupirachealkarthimanvanesha230Pantheraoncaaayushikumarfarzana_arshipayal_ARHITajinderKcutyanushkathen123cuty_sweety_piesophiagoodyVkesmrignMrsPerfectionstdimple2011Armaan_Maangagsylilyattitudepips27fan09arhiformenanz_2211diyachillmickyamiDreamer-89DragonD45ramadevisnehashetty34prabhatavviniKhushi4ArnavCrazy44umbrinnyGurpreet1991sadia98MeeshaaliRattyswami_Oorja_ipkkndlovechoochootraintokyohasheyzarie_emanSim96divyaasrsinghnissodamonzladykhusiarnavfamiyaApples94annab-Siaa-prabha75blah_blah3rhearuhiganaluvsarshilovespelldreamymaya45678123prithaakshadbabydevilvrinda16I-love-dmgmelfnsseshatreebfunofbb123love.piyaliArshi1195please6N0306coalfaxpran28671KtotheMdaljeetsegadkshubhangicutemissluvbugipkkndfanforevarakenduvadanajahnvi.luvs.ASRSSB28vrindaguptazafiAnupamaJYxMidnightStarxmeniranjana00-EndlessSmile-kvarshaflowers4uverisimilitudeASR6262ajoopsarunsashasinghlaksh65ChitraFseeta_naipsameena671Happytwinklechavvi16

farzana_arshi Newbie
farzana_arshi
farzana_arshi

Posted: 14 August 2012 at 2:53am | IP Logged
awsome pls update

forfunlanya

Go to top