Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

ARSHI FF : Accidents Happen Part21 B/pg 79 (21/01/15) no pm's (Page 21)

NSohi13 IF-Rockerz
NSohi13
NSohi13

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 4:28am | IP Logged
Nice keep it up...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

forfunlanya

vrindagupta IF-Rockerz
vrindagupta
vrindagupta

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 5:50am | IP Logged
awesome update
loved the way payal reacted n teased khushi
keep it up

forfunlanya

ipkkndlove Senior Member
ipkkndlove
ipkkndlove

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 10:00pm | IP Logged
Loved both the chapters. Waiting to read Payal's reactions... Thanks for the Pm. Please update soon...

forfunlanya

payal_ARHI Newbie
payal_ARHI
payal_ARHI

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 11:52pm | IP Logged
Hug beautiful update dear, and the way you write is awesome

forfunlanya

forfunlanya Senior Member
forfunlanya
forfunlanya

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 11:31pm | IP Logged

ARSHI FF : Accidents Happen

Part 9(B)

AR Holdings

It was a bad morning for Arnav. The MK Group has informed him about some mistakes in the consignments sent by his group. Arnav was a perfectionist and he hated when mistakes are done by his group. So he arranged a meeting early in the morning with Khushi, Amaan, Aakash, Lavanya and a representative from MK Group.  While discussing how things when wrong, Lavanya pointed out that Khushi is the one who typed out the papers and got his signature, this made ASR pissed of and he yelled at her very badly in front of everyone. Lavanya was happy and smiling to herself while, Aakash and Amaan felt bad for Khushi and knew that there was some mistake in the accusation. Khushi was at the verge of crying, although Arnav had yelled at her before but now he is yelling in front of everyone and she was not given a chance to explain herself made things worst for her. She just kept quiet trying to brink back her tears. After the representative left,  everyone was about to leave the meeting room when Amaan voiced out, asking them to wait.

Amaan: wait a minute, ASR! Can everyone take their place.

Everyone sat back. Looking at Amaan impatiently. Amaan looked at Arnav then at Khushi and then at Lavanya.

ASR: what is it Amaan? Can you make it fast..

Amaan: hmmm… its actually about the mistake.. I don't thinks so Khushi is at fault ASR..

Khushi, just looked at Amaan,  while Aakash nodded agreeing to Amaan. La was feeling nervous, Arnav just sat there looking straight..

Aakash: I think Amaan is right bhai..

ASR: ok go on.. I am listening if its not, Khushi then who?

Amaan: see ASR, Khushi only typed what was given to her and you signed it..but the one who did the (paused and looked at lavanya)

ASR(restless): get to the point Amaan

Amaan: yeah coming.. what I meant to say was Khushi was not directly involved in the transaction between AR and MK. She only typed out what was given to her such as the invoice, quotation etc etc… but the initial documents were from Lavanya's department.

Aakash: ya bhai! Amaan is right the mistake is definitely from Lavanya.. I mean lavanya's department.

This made Lavanya to stifle. She looked at ASR and she could see the anger in his eyes. Khushi was all this while quiet. She was relieved that Amaan and Aakash intervened and cleared her name but at the same time she pitied Lavanya . Arnav just looked at Lavanya.

Amaan: care to explain La?

Lavanya: I, I am sorry ASR. There must be some misunderstanding I would clear it with my department. I am sure it will never happen again.

ASR (ROARED): IT BETTER NOT! AND NEXT TIME OWN UP YOUR MISTAKES! And it would be better if you apologize to Miss.Gupta.(without looking at Khushi)

La(slowly): sorry..(not even looking at Khushi)

Khushi: its ok Lavanya madam. Mistakes happen

ASR: If all is clear, u can go!

Lavanya felt like an idiot. She was irritated with Amaan and Aakash for pinpointing her mistake but she was angrier on Khushi. Thinking "how dare she? U wait! I will show you." She got up from there and left. After her, Aakash and Khushi woke up and went.

Only Amaan and Arnav was left… Amaan was looking at Arnav's straight to his eye. ASR knew Amaan wanted to tell him something.

ASR: SPEAK UP!

Amaan: its not only La must apologize you see..

ASR: UH? What?

Amaan: come on ASR, don't act dumb. You yelled at her in front of every one and you did not even investigate the matter. Its not fair for her aint it!

Arnav just stared to the space, he thought about all the time he hurt her for mistakes that was not done by her and yet again he has done the same thing again, he felt bad about it than he remembered the incident in her house, a slight smile appeared on his lips. Amaan knew Arnav got the point and he also understood  Arnav well enough to know that his friend had a liking towards Khushi. He just woke up and was about to leave.

Amaan: owh by the way ASR, She likes street food!

ASR (still in dreamland): uh? She

"Khushi!" saying that Amaan winked his eyes and left the room.

Arnav just smile Amaan's antics. He walked up to his cabin, he saw her arranging the files on his table sitting opposite his boss chair. Instead of sitting in his place, he went and sat at the sit beside her. She kept looking straight at her work and did not look at him although she was surprised that he did not sit in his place. He admired her for a while.

ASR (huskily): Khushi? (no response) Khushi! I am talking to u!

Khushi; hmm.. I am hearing sir!

Arnav knew she was angry and she did not want to look at him. In a swift motion he pulled the chair facing him. Khushi was shocked by the turn. Both of them was facing each other, but she did not look at him yet but staring at her lap. He pushed her chin to look at him. They shared an eye lock but she looked away. She was angry with him. He is always scolding her for mistakes she never did especially after yesterday. She wondered how can a person be nice one day and changed into a Rakshas the next moment.

Khushi: anything important you want to say sir? Kuch baki hai kya?

ASR: haan kuch baki hai! Chalo!

Saying that he dragged her hand and started walking out of his cabin. Khushi was confused but she just let him, while everyone in AR was stunned to see their boss in this manner. All the female's staff were jealous to see Khushi except for Priya who was standing at the counter with a big grin on her face while they passed by.

This occurrence dint go amiss by Aakash and Amaan who was just about to walk out. They just stopped at the reception to let ASR and Khushi to go first.

Amaan: so what you think?

Aakash: kuch toh hai!

Amaan: acha hi hoga!

Priya who was standing behind the counter just smiled and wished her friend the best. Apart of her was also hoping that one day Amaan would also ask her out, but she knew some dreams would only be dreams. She turn and looked at him silently but to her surprise Amaan was already staring at her. She just acted busy. Amaan just shrugged and walked off with Aakash.

Another person who was boiling with anger, after witnessing the scene awhile ago was lavanya. She was fuming. She took her phone and called someone. After ending the call..

Lavanya(screaming in her head): Khushi Kumari Gupta…never cross path with Lavanya Kashyap.. now u will see how sorry I am!

Smile this is the end of Part 9. hope you guys like it..

please do comment...suggestions and critics are most welcome.

The following 105 member(s) liked the above post:

parimaladswati2011Goneetrattannamdhari0Pantheraoncaaayushikumarpayal_ARHITajinderKsunshaeythen123YellowyHolmesMrsPerfectionstMONAKARANcutyanushkaVkesPriyasha890mrigncuty_sweety_piegagsylilyattitudepips27shalinikanagufan09arhiformediyachillnanz_2211penguin143Dreamer-89NeeltaraCherythKhushi4Arnavbrinnysai_neha45ramadeviAishaYayu_tripathiipkkndlovehasheyarkushlovezarie_emantokyoraehasyedRattyswamifamiyadivyaasrsinghnissoSim96damonzladykhusiarnavlovespellrhearuhiApples94annabganaluvsarshidreamymaya45678barfishanonayl123blah_blah3coolfloravidya.sanjayakshadbabydevilAnamika100bfunofbb123seshatreeI-love-dmgmelfnssegadcoalfaxN0306aycma98sanZ_RashipkkndfanforevarakenduvadanaKtotheMApoorvaranidaljeetpran28671luvbugkshubhangiaashi12vrindaguptaGAURI29AnupamaJYfrenzyyNSohi13jahnvi.luvs.ASRxMidnightStarx-Nina-kvarshameniranjana00-Sunset-zafiajoopChitraFflowers4uameena671seeta_naipsASR6262angeldream14laksh65sarunsashasinghchavvi16

melfns IF-Dazzler
melfns
melfns

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 12:14am | IP Logged
Wow!!! office romance track loving it. La is so jealous of Khushi. Very nice keep updating soon dear

forfunlanya

ajoop IF-Sizzlerz
ajoop
ajoop

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 12:16am | IP Logged
loved it ,tooo goodEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

forfunlanya

Neeltara Senior Member
Neeltara
Neeltara