Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

ARSHI FF : Accidents Happen Part21 B/pg 79 (21/01/15) no pm's (Page 16)

nanz_2211 Senior Member
nanz_2211
nanz_2211

Posted: 02 August 2012 at 1:47am | IP Logged
dis is going gud

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

forfunlanya

msn786 Groupbie
msn786
msn786

Posted: 02 August 2012 at 5:00pm | IP Logged
Amazing update 
Update soon

forfunlanya

sweetpinky123 Newbie
sweetpinky123
sweetpinky123

Posted: 02 August 2012 at 5:58pm | IP Logged

Loved it ;D

forfunlanya

seeta_naips IF-Sizzlerz
seeta_naips
seeta_naips

Posted: 02 August 2012 at 7:46pm | IP Logged
Just read all parts of your story, I loved it

La is such a B*t*h. Arnav is so stupid to believe her.

Love Amaan and Priya's characters.

Akash is such a sweetheart.

Arnav needs to apologise to Khushi ASAP.

Please PM me with further updates, thanks

forfunlanya

norisha Goldie
norisha
norisha

Posted: 02 August 2012 at 11:35pm | IP Logged
Amazing

forfunlanya

forfunlanya Senior Member
forfunlanya
forfunlanya

Posted: 03 August 2012 at 10:11pm | IP Logged

ARSHI FF : Accidents Happen

Part 8

AR Holdings
Arnav came in with a determination. He went to his cabin and found it, empty than he went to her place it was also empty. He returned to his cabin feeling dis-turbed. He opened his mail to check if she left any message, but there was none. He tried calling her phone but it was switched off. Giving up,he called Priya to enquire about her, priya told him that khushi informed her that she is not coming in today.

ASR(thinking): when I want to talk to you, you don't come. Its ok Khushi Kumari Gupta. If u don't come to me than I would come to you. Either way, I will talk to you today.

Than he intercom Priya again, asking for Khushi's details. After Priya gave him the details, he told her that he won't be around today and cancel all his appointments.

Khushi's House

He parked his BMW in front of Khushi's house. Her house looked like small cottage. He rang the doorbell, waiting for someone to respond. Actually hoping that khushi would the one to welcome him though he was unsure how her reactions would be. 

As expected khushi open the door. She was wearing a purple color salwar kameez with her hair left in a loose bun, strands of hair falling all over place. She looked like she did not have any sleep and she was crying all night. She looked disturbed and it disturbed him.

ASR(In a low husky voice): hi!

Khushi was bolted from the blue to see him there. He looked all manly in his black three piece suit with aviators on standing at the door step of her house. She did not want to see him after yesterday's incident. She knew she cant avoid him forever as he is her boss but she just wanted to calm herself down for a day but then he had to come here and intrude her. None the less she felt a bit of elated seeing him though she would never admit it!

Khushi: aap?

ASR: haan mein! 

Khushi: what do you want? what so important that you came to my house?  

Arnav was getting tensed. Here he came to talk to her nicely and she was show-ing him attitude.

ASR: LOOK KHUSHI, I came here to talk to you.. There's something important I need to tell you.

Khushi: kya? What is it that you cant tell me through the phone?

Arnav: I would if you have switched on your phone but anyways i still wanted to meet you personally.

She wanted to reply him something but just decided to let it be. Arnav looked around, he dint feel comfortable talking to her outside since there were a lot of passer by's. He wanted some privacy while he talked to her.

Arnav: Khushi won't you invite me inside your house?

Khushi wanted to let him in but she was afraid. She was afraid because there was no one at home. She did not want any previous incidents to repeat.

Khushi: NO! if there's anything you want to say you can say it here itself. Moreo-ver there is no one at home.

ASR(Annoyed): Khushi, I came here to talk to you and I am not going to say it at your door step neither I am going to leave with out saying it. So are you going to let me in or..

Khushi was exasperated with his attitude. He always took authority where ever he went but this is her house. She is not going to let him order around. She blocked the door by stretching her hand wide open.

Khushi: or what? Look here Mr.Raizada, I wont bow to you. You are Arnav Singh Raizada in your office and your house but this is my house, so you cant push me around. Get it.

ASR: You have issues! Don't say I dint warn you.

Saying that he just pushed himself through her petite frame and went to the living-room. All she could do was pout her mouth and muttered "laad gavenar"

Khushi: since you are here already. Just tell me what you want to say and go. Don't waste your time sitting in a  'gold-diggers' house.

Arnav was hurt by her words. He know he used those words on her before and she giving back his own words on him. He felt bad for all the ways he treated her and talked to her.  He just wanted to apologize but he could not because that was something he was not used doing.

ASR:  Khushi, I, I,..Khushi, wont u get me a cup of coffee?

Khushi: what? You came here for a cup of coffee?

ASR: will you shut up and get me a cup of coffee.. we will talk after you get me my drink.

Khushi just went to the kitchen and made the coffee. In her heart she felt like doing many things to the coffee for instance spitting in it but she just went against her unpleasant idea's and made the coffee and gave him. He had a sip and he put back the coffee on the table. Then he looked at her and stared deep into her eyes. He did not know how to begin. Breaking the eye lock, he looked straight to the air arranging the right words to tell her.

Arnav: Khushi.. I, I 

He was irking Khushi. He already hurt her so much than he comes unwelcomed to her house. She remembered all his offensive words from the day she knew him. Tears started pooling around her eyes. He always looked down at her because of her social status, always claiming her to be a gold digger who would jump at any opportunity. Even when she meant good and felt sorry for him, he yelled at her. He is an arrogant person, just because he has wealth he thought he can do anything, but not today. Khushi wanted to show him his place.

Khushi: sir what do you want to say? From just now all you were saying is "Khushi, I, I," I what sir? Was it not enough what you told me all this while? Kuch baki hai kya? But if that's what you want to talk about then I would have to ask you to leave because I would not let you insult me at my house. I have no intentions to be rude sir, so please don't ask me to tell you what to do but just for your knowledge the door is there.

Arnav was beyond rage. Here he was trying to apologize and she is not giving him a chance and the audacity of this girl to ask him to get out. He got up from his place and stood in front of her. Khushi who thought he was going to leave because of her words was thanking her dewi maiya silently was astound when he stood opposite her and grabbed her shoulders.

ASR (angrily): how dare you? How many times I have I told you not to be rude with me. Why don't you understand that I came here to talk to you. I am telling you I wanted to talk to you and you are giving me attitude. You have spoiled my entire day since yesterday, do you know that!

Khushi (got furious): I spoiled your day? Why are you spoiling your day for your employee, Mr.Raizada? ok fine since you want to talk, talk! Tell me what some more is left. Tell me Mr.Raizada!

ASR(shouting): all I wanted to say is whatever I said yesterday I did not mean it and I should not have talked like that to you. If at all I know about your parents I would not have talked like that. Understand? (his hold on her arms got tighter as he pulled her closer to him as he said each sentences in a go staring deep into her eyes leaving their faces a few inches away)

Khushi pulled away herself from him as she heard him stop. They shared an eye lock for a moment. 

Khushi: So all this.. 
Looking away, thinking what he was trying to do. Than looked back at his eye

Khushi: so all this was because you were trying to say sorry? 

She had tears in her eyes. Arnav was taken back that she could read his mind.

Khushi: it must be very hard for u naa. Kahan Aap, Mr. Arnav Singh Raizada? Aur kahan hum, Khushi Kumari Gupta? How can you say sorry? Plus u do not know anything about me naa. 
She looked at Arnav waiting for his reaction but he stood there like a stone star-ing at her without saying a word.  

Khushi: Never mind I will tell you..

She dragged him to her room. She showed him a picture that was hanging on the wall.arnav just looked at the picture than to her.

Khushi (crying): This is my mummy papa. I was 7 years old when my parents died in an accident. At that age I don't even know the meaning of death. I thought they went somewhere and will be back soon but no, they never came back. What else you want to know? You would not have known right that my father's brother and his wife took custody of me. They would ill-treat me because for them I was a burden. They would never give me food properly, they would beat me for the smallest mistake. I kept on hoping it was just a dream. someone will come and save me until one day amma and babuji came and took me. Even at this age I believe that my parents have become stars, that's why I hang all this stars on top of my bed, because of that incident I am still terrified of fast cars, I am afraid to sleep alone and I have phobia against darkness. Till today I think it's a bad dream and one day when I wake up from it they will return back to me..

Arnav saddened listening to her explanation. His eyes were becoming moist seeing her tears. He knew how it felt losing someone you dearly love but going through all this was something he could no digest but she went through it at very early age. He just kept quiet staring at her.

Khushi: now you know everything about me right, now tell you are sorry!

Arnav felt downright guilty. He kept on looking here and there trying to for find the right words. He was almost to say something but she cut him again.

Khushi: never mind leave it. U would not be able to say it. I know I am not at your level or status for you to apologize to me. I am just a middle class girl working for you naa,  that's why its so tough for you. You have all the wealth that I don't have right sir. That's why you feel that you are hell of great don't you! You believe with all your money, you can do everything and anything naa sir! Now I am asking you, with your money can you bring back my parents, can you sir? I want them back sir, I need them.

Saying that she grabbed his colar with both her hands and started shaking him. She was in dispirited shape. Arnav had unfathomable hollow in his heart hearing her outburst. He too started sobbing with her. He could see through her eyes the pain she behold. He wanted to console her and himself. She kept on jarring him slowly sliding down to the ground. He grabbed her into a bear hug and both of them started to glide down till they hit the floor together. Khushi was in between arnav's leg, her left hand behind his back and her right hand holding tight to his collar, while her head was resting on his chest she was sobbing hard.  He had his  body leaning against the edge of the bed. His left hand on her waist and right hand on her head rubbing through her hair. He was also crying.

ASR (in a low husky voice): shhh.. shhh.. khushi I am sorry..(Pause) I am truly very sorry Khushi for hurting you all this while. Sorry for everything I did. I never meant to do it. I am sorry Khushi.

Saying that he kissed her forehead. She felt that was the most sincere apology she ever received. The moment he kissed her forehead she felt bliss. His shirt was drenched due to her tears and she felt droplets of his tears on her face. Both of them were lost in each other's embrace. It felt so much like home. A place where they belong. They din't feel like letting go of each other. They sat there for a long time until both of them fell into deep slumber cuddling each other.

It was late in the evening. Payal just came back home. She was surprised that Khushi did not latch the door although it was closed. Khushi was no where to be seen especially at this time she would be watching her favorite serials on tv. Getting worried, she started looking around for khushi.

Payal: Khushi, Khushi!

Payal stop dead at her tracks when she entered Khushi's room...

HAVE A GREAT WEEK END! Wink

please comment or if you are busy, at least like my post then. IF THERE IS ANY SUGGESTIONS  OR COMMENTS please do tell me. Your opinion matters to me.

for those who comment and like my post THANK YOU SO MUCH. it means alot to me.

Heart you all!

Edited by forfunlanya - 04 August 2012 at 3:46am

The following 111 member(s) liked the above post:

barbie_gurlparimaladswati2011LoveArhiForeverkarthimanrachealprempotterPantheraoncasweetpinky123farzana_arshiTajinderKnoushiriMONAKARANcutyanushkacuty_sweety_piethen123MrsPerfectionstdimple2011Angel_786msn786anjali2427lilyattitudearhiformePedapips27shalinikanagudiyachillfan09sakadafinanz_2211Dreamer-89natzzzprabhatavviniKhushi4ArnavRNArnav93brinnyDragonDpri3loveSonakshi_Barunsadia98tokyoRattyswamiCherythzarie_emanayu_tripathihasheyarkushloveSim96divyaasrsinghnissodamonzladykhusiarnavshasru26barfishanonayl123prabha75Apples94lovespelldreamymaya45678ana-twilightbluetajrhearuhiblah_blah3coolfloravidya.sanjaybabydevilchinnuvyasnorishabfunofbb123magss24N0306aycma98coalfaxseshatreeriyarsegadsanZ_RashipkkndfanforevakshubhangicutemissluvbugrakenduvadanaKtotheMdaljeetpran28671vrindaguptaGAURI29SSB28AnupamaJYfrenzyysamia19xMidnightStarxzaficasker-EndlessSmile-meniranjana00kvarshahajrflowers4uverisimilitudeajoopChitraFangeldream14laksh65ameena671ASR6262sarunsashasinghseeta_naips

ipkkndfanforeva IF-Dazzler
ipkkndfanforeva
ipkkndfanforeva

Posted: 03 August 2012 at 11:49pm | IP Logged
Awesome update!!Big smile

waiting for Payal reaction!LOL

thanks for the pm and continue soon.
melfns IF-Dazzler
melfns
melfns

Posted: 04 August 2012 at 12:05am | IP Logged
OMG! ur just like the cv's leave us hanging  at the weekend. very exited abt Payal's reaction. Story is going well. update soon 

forfunlanya

Go to top