Posted: 11 years ago

wow awesome update!!
ASR now Arnav
story is going awesome...
update ASAP
forfunlanya thumbnail

Part 10(B)

Arnav and Khushi sat in the car, arnav told Khushi that she could take the rest of the day off since he also would be going back early. He drove off of to her house.

While in AR Holdings,  Amaan was waiting for the lift. He was thinking of Aakash who said he needs to go somewhere. Now days he seem to be so secretive, MIA suddenly. " Maybe he is in love, I shall find out about it. Aakash Singh Raizada now days u look alot like a love sick puppy!" then he thought about Priya. His thoughts were broken when the lift door open. He got into the lift, when the door was about to close, he saw a girl running to catch the lift. He hailed the lift for her to get inside.

When priya stood in front of the lift, she saw the man of her dreams. She did not want to be alone with him after that incident.

Priya: never mind Sir, you go first

Amaan: Priya get in..!

Priya: no, sir its ok.. I think I forgot something..

Amaan: just shut up and get in Priya.  (amaan just grabbed Priya's hand and pulled her in.)

Priya  was out of breath with their in close proximaty due to his move. She could feel his breath on her face. She quickly pulled herself  away from him and literally stood sticking to the lift door.

Amaan was infuriated with Priya's behavior. " Priya stop provoking me! I am not going to rape you".

Priya was going bezerk with Amaan's word. She just kept quiet. She did not want to complicate things.

Amaan: priya.. priya..damn you Priya! What the hell is your problem.. I am talking to you.. why are you behaving like this? (no response) THAT'S IT! (Banging his hand on the wall)

Amaan pressed the stop button and twirled her around facing him. Her heart started beating fast but she just looked at him blankly. He took steps forward, she took steps backwards until she hit the edge of the lift. He put his hand at the sides of her on the wall and bent to her ears.

Amaan(huskily): Priyaaa.. why are you doing this.. why are you making things  hard for us priya! You know how much I miss you and think of you all the while. I so badly want you baby.(he kissed her ears slowly trailing on her jaw line)

She closed her eyes tight. She dint have the strength to handle him. She felt like grabbing his hair and smacking her lips hard on him but she was not one of the girls who followed the body and give in to lust because she knows the consequences of being With a guy like Amaan Mehra. She opened her eyes and pushed him away.

Priya(angrily): Amaan Mehra I hope you know your boundaries. You are one of my boss, I would like you to remember that. Whatever happened that day was a mistake. Maybe you might think I am like one of the girls you dated before but sorry sir for your disappointment, I am an exception. I am telling you to strictly follow the professionalism code. What ever you do or feel is none of my concern!

Saying that she hit the lift button on and stomped of from the lift without looking back. Amaan was flustered. He did not have any ill-intention towards Priya. He really liked her but he does not think it is love although he wanted to bring things far with her. He wanted to be with her but at the same time he is commitment-phobic. All this thinking made him lead to the past. The hurt! He was a confuse soul.

________________________________________________________________________________ 

The journey to Khushi's house was silent although they steeled glances occasionally towards each other. They felt a sense of comfort being with each other without the silence killing them. When he dropped her, he just smiled at her and drove off. "Click" another flash! She thought it was lightening and let it be!  She stood there watching until his car left her sight. When she was about to enter her house, it was locked. She was strange because Payal was night shift today. She opened the locked door and went in.  Upon entering she saw a dupatta on the floor, she walked further and found a man's shirt on the sofa. The shirt looked familiar to her. She was getting curios and walked further..when she stood infront of the room door which was open, she was shocked to death! Her jaw left open to see the most compromising state  of her sister.

Khushi: WHAT THE???

๐Ÿ˜‰

Edited by forfunlanya - 11 years ago
DragonD thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
haHHAHAHA:))

lordyyy...akash and payal are making out :PPP

jesus ๐Ÿคฃ
verisimilitude thumbnail

Superb update.

Nice to see Arnav enjoying Kushi's smile
daljeet thumbnail
loved this street food romance๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
annab thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
wt an update !!! very nice...akash and payal making out..bloody helll ๐Ÿ˜‰...i hope khushi wont faint aftr seeing them in tht position...pls continue soon and thanx for the pm...
Black_kittykat thumbnail
Wohooo!!!  Payal & Akash caught red handed Ha ha ha. didnt expect Khushi to come back home. Arnav & Khushi started to have feelings for eachother. Awesome update...pls continue getting very interesting. Tanx for the pm๐Ÿ˜Š
khurnav thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
enjoyed v. much. Keep it up.๐Ÿ‘
vibha92 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
OMG!!!!!!!!!!...awesome...luvd both d parts...aakash n payal caught red handed...๐Ÿ˜‰ thnx 4 PM...
AnupamaJY thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
just loved d both updates!!!!
awesome!!!
update sooon