zarie_eman thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
amazinggg
just loved it
thnxxx 4 PM
Vkes thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Awesome update. Waiting for arnav taking her our out for dabba on next update.
zarie_eman thumbnail
khushi prt 2 hahaha πŸ˜†
awesomee...

ipkkndlove thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Loved both the updates. Liked the way Aman & Aakash handle the situation and cleared the name of Khushi
rhearuhi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
awesome office romance make arnav very very jealous please would love to read that..
Anyway loved it
AnupamaJY thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
nice!!!
loved it!!!
so wtr is La's nxt plan??
update sooon!!!
forfunlanya thumbnail

ARSHI FF : Accidents Happen

Part 10(A)

Inside the lift, Arnav is still holding Khushi's hand. She kept on looking at his hand and then to his face, but he acted as if it was the most normal thing to hold his PA's hand in front of everyone. Khushi, who was stuck for words finally managed to say: sir, you can leave my hand! I wont run away!

Arnav was awed by his impulsiveness to hold her hand let go of her. He looked at her and then looked back at the lift door.

They got into his car and he droved to Chandini  Chowk. Kushi was still wondering where is he bringing her but just kept quiet because she was still angry with him. The moment the car stopped, she looked around observing the location. The moment she saw the food stalls she got excited, but she controlled herself but it dint go unnoticed by Arnav.  As they were getting out of the car

Khushi: sir, do we have a meeting here?

The aroma of the food was killing her, she was tempted to run to the stalls and grab her favorites. Arnav was amazed by how excited she got when she saw food! He just looked her and calmly said: "go! get what you want! my treat!"

She ran and hold is forearm.

Khushi: what? Sir are you for real? You brought me here for'. Owh wow!!! And sir did I hear it right, its your treat?

Arnav just nod his head with a smile and said "GO"

She was super excited' " sir I hope you brought enough cash, u can never imagine how much I eat" saying that she dragged his arm and when to the stalls, first she ate parathas, than vada pav, than chaat. Arnav just stood there with his arm folded watching her eat happily. He was surprised how this petite girl infront him could eat this much but was even more taken back that she forgot her anger when she saw food and clinged to his arm like a small child.

When they were at the gol gappe stand, she noticed that Arnav has not eaten a single thing at all. She felt like a greedy pig because she only concentrated on her self but did not bother about him. Mentally cursing herself, she asked him " sir, u do not want to eat? I mean, u did not eat at all."

ASR: its ok Khushi. you eat. I just wanted to bring you here. Plus I don't like spicy food!

Khushi: me? Here? But why?

ASR: its nothing, I heard u like street food, so yeah'

Khushi: I mean I do like.. but u dint have too..(that when she realized he was actually repenting for just now) owh.. owh I get it! U are trying to apologize aren't u?

Arnav (looked at her coyly): kind off!

She just stared at her feet. Arnav looked at her, she looked unhappy..

ASR: Khushi, u ok? I mean are u still pist at me?

Khushi: uh.. no! its just that u are weird!

ASR (confused): weird? Me?

Khushi: ya because u cant apologize straight, when its more easier to do but u went the hard way by bringing me here to cheer me up. You are different!

Arnav was touched by how she understood him. "so apology accepted?"

Khushi: not yet!

Arnav: uh? But' I thought u liked it..

Khushi: I liked it but I will only forgive u, if u eat with me!

Arnav: Khushi'please..

Khushi: no sir.. I am not hearing anything..

She went to the vendor and asked him to give her the gol gappe. She took the gol gappe and gave it to Arnav but he was still refusing it..

ASR: Khushi, I don't think so it's a good idea'

Khushi: no sir u must try it!

She took the gol gappe and brought it to his mouth, he could not refuse her anymore. She fed him. He swallowed it happily. Khsuhi felt the sides of his mouth on her fingers and that sent shivers down her spine. From one it went to a few. When they finally had enough, they drank some water. Khushi looked at him admiringly as he was drinking the water, she saw some droplets of water on top of his moustache mixed with some sauce at the corner of  his lips. By sudden urge, she wiped it off with her fingers, gently brushing his lips. Arnav was shell shocked with her gesture but even more when she remained her delicate fingers on his lips.

ASR(huskily): Khushi..

Khushi immediately remove her fingers and looked down. They felt a strange feeling in the heart

After they finished, when they were about to go the car, khushi squeeked..

" chaaniii"..

Arnav looked at what she was saying and then he notice a stand opposite the road and then he looked at Khushi who had puppy dog eyes looking at him..

ASR: u want? (she nods her head) come! (but he saw the road but it was filled with fast cars, he remembered her telling she was afraid of fast cars.) never mind u wait here.. I will get it for you..

When he came back he had two packets.. Khushi was surprised that he got for himself too. He gave her one packet when she opened it,it was empty! She was blur at first than understand what he tried to do when she saw his smirk.

Khushi: SIR!! sir this is cheating!

She started to push him and grab the other packet. Arnav also playfully higher-ed the packet making her strive to reach. She started to push him harder by his side, when out of the blue he grabbed her waist and twirl her by one hand. Due to his action she was standing right in front him and was inches away from his face lifted to the air. Time stopped at the moment for both of them. He slowly lowered her and the packet, his hands still on her waist whilst her hands on his shoulder. Both of them stood staring at each other until a motor honk disturbed them with the driver saying " arey hero, do your romance somewhere else not in the middle of the road!"

Khushi felt emberassed. She looked away somewhere else trying to clear her mind. Arnav also felt the same. They both silently walked to the car without uttering a single word.

😊 10(B) COMING UP SOON!

Edited by forfunlanya - 11 years ago
meniranjana00 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Is lavanya goin 2 hurt khushi? Oh poor khushi.. I wish arnav become alert abt la's intentn
NSohi13 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
It's becoming interesting day by day... Plz update ASAP