Dance India Dance L'il Masters (DID L'il Masters)

India-Forums

Respect. (Page 9)

gilmores IF-Stunnerz
gilmores
gilmores

Posted: 30 July 2012 at 11:01pm | IP Logged
Hahah, Pallo you actually watched the Salman-Isha one? The sneak peak they post in the forum usually is like 10 minutes long and gives enough glimpses to come to a conclusion about the performances. LOL Usko dekh ke I realized I had no intention of watching Salman-Isha's version of such a beautiful song "zindagi ke safar. " Sorry your rant doesn't make me want to watch it either. LOL All I saw was more lifting and flexing...adn Isha simply can't express with her face. Its just sad. And on such an iconic song that has so much meaning and depth to it..

There was this interesting thread on the forum where the TM talked about how Salmn-Isha really need to get out of the "contemporary" sphere and do something else b/c they lietrally haven't done anything else...or at least in contemporary itself STOP with the splits, strecthing, flexing, and other stunts. The TM also mentioned that the reason they probably don't is b/c Isha probably can't do anything like hip-hop, jazz funk, a genuine latin dance (she did a bachata and a paso doble both of which had nothing to do with the actual dance style), bollywood...basically anything with more energy, fun in it...which I totally agree with. Plus WHAT is Isha's personality?? Does she have one? 

I find it a bit interesting that a lot of people on the forum say Darsheel isn't versatile b/c he does the energetic dances all the time Confused He manages to have FUN while dancing at least. With Isha, I really get a "look what I can do" vibe. I mean..honestly..I KNOW she has great flexibility..I've known since Kisna days..but WHAT ELSE? What next??

I just watched that Shibani-Punit one. I have no idea how or why I missed it..well actually I only watched Darsheel-Avneet. LOL It was really beautiful...and the concept itself was SO SWEET.  So much thought went into this act <3 Punit is really a surprise on JDJ. Why didn't he choreograph like this for RKR in DID3 too?

I didn't like Mohena's choreography much actually lol..it was a bit meh. But Wahi did it..his first attempt at dancing was better than some other's at least. LOL Though that taking off shirt bit was totally random and unnecessary. But I guess usne pehle se hi keh diya hai..he's there for "eye candy" LOL

Dude...I thought Sanam toh was at least somewhat better with Avika than he was with the other girl he choreographed for earlier..that was toh just hilariously bad. ROFL

I still gotta catch up on DID Sunday episode :D

Edited by chocolover89 - 30 July 2012 at 11:02pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pigbelly4myfeetAreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 30 July 2012 at 11:16pm | IP Logged
Awww@ that Puneet-Shibani act...OMG such a SWEET concept and so beautifully choreographed! I'm very surprised! Didn't know Punit had all this in him...lol...seriously I don't get why these two aren't praised more on the show instead of the overhype acrobatics pair *yawns*

Oh I also saw the sneap peak of the zindagi ka safar act, Himani...cuz I was looking for Rithwik's act...lol...anyways word to what you both said...the usual lifting, stretching, plastic expressions routine *yawns*

@Himani: Rithvik has a decent fanbase but I don't think it's in the league of KW's or Gurmeet's...so dunno how much he will last in the competition...but maybe good scores can propel him along...let's see.

pigbelly4myfeetgilmores

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 30 July 2012 at 11:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by chocolover89

Hahah, Pallo you actually watched the Salman-Isha one? The sneak peak they post in the forum usually is like 10 minutes long and gives enough glimpses to come to a conclusion about the performances. LOL Usko dekh ke I realized I had no intention of watching Salman-Isha's version of such a beautiful song "zindagi ke safar. " Sorry your rant doesn't make me want to watch it either. LOL All I saw was more lifting and flexing...adn Isha simply can't express with her face. Its just sad. And on such an iconic song that has so much meaning and depth to it..

There was this interesting thread on the forum where the TM talked about how Salmn-Isha really need to get out of the "contemporary" sphere and do something else b/c they lietrally haven't done anything else...or at least in contemporary itself STOP with the splits, strecthing, flexing, and other stunts. The TM also mentioned that the reason they probably don't is b/c Isha probably can't do anything like hip-hop, jazz funk, a genuine latin dance (she did a bachata and a paso doble both of which had nothing to do with the actual dance style), bollywood...basically anything with more energy, fun in it...which I totally agree with. Plus WHAT is Isha's personality?? Does she have one? 

I find it a bit interesting that a lot of people on the forum say Darsheel isn't versatile b/c he does the energetic dances all the time Confused He manages to have FUN while dancing at least. With Isha, I really get a "look what I can do" vibe. I mean..honestly..I KNOW she has great flexibility..I've known since Kisna days..but WHAT ELSE? What next??

LOL where was this thread? And how come it hasn't already been attacked and closed by the phangurls of this uselessly hyped pair?LOLLOL

Anyways, I'm just appalled and sickened by how needlessly hyped these two are...even all the judges and co-contestants on the show seem to WORSHIP them for no goddamn reason...Wahi bhi aate hi flirting with Isha...such a downgrade in my eyes honestlyThumbs DownLOL...seriously this chick has NO personality, a PLASTIC face and only does acrobatics...uske upar hi log aise wow wow karte rehte hain and seriously makes you wonder ki dance and CREATIVITY ke liye duniya mein koi hope hai?

So yeah, can Isha maharani do anything other than stretch? Let's see her do ONE act where she manages to do that and main maan jaaungi...but I know it won't happen...Salman will continue to weightlift and stretch her all the way to the finale and the shallow audience and judges will keep on praising this khokhla pair like they are the gods of danceSleepy

LOL what else can one expect in such a forum other than ppl saying that Darsheel isn't versatile cuz he puts ENERGY in his dance? Wow...kya hoga is junta ka, is duniya ka...patheticLOL

pigbelly4myfeetgilmores

gilmores IF-Stunnerz
gilmores
gilmores

Posted: 30 July 2012 at 11:40pm | IP Logged
LMAO. I was also looking for Ritwik's act LOL And Rashmi's...LOL

Yeah Anu I'm also hoping good scores + his fans will vote to take Ritwik far in the compettition. I noticed a lot of people are already supporting him now..so that's a good thing. But good scores..LOL. Dude will have to forget pure dance b/c he'll get stuck in that 27 rut that Darsheel is in if he does that ...unless Karan falls madly in love with him or something. LOL Rashmi has a fan base also..so hopefully she'll be okay too. 

It was this thread: very nicely worded and put together. It's fairly free from attack actually, surprisingly enough.

Btw I find it VERY irritating that Jai gets very little appreciation from the judges. They don't even call him up anymore..Darsheel tries to give credit, but the judges don't even bother to mention Jai anymore...it's as if he doesn't exist. What patheticness really. Last week toh Ragini called Avneet Darsheel's choreographer TWICE and never corrected herself.

Edited by chocolover89 - 30 July 2012 at 11:44pm

pigbelly4myfeetAreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 31 July 2012 at 9:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chocolover89

It was this thread: very nicely worded and put together. It's fairly free from attack actually, surprisingly enough.

Btw I find it VERY irritating that Jai gets very little appreciation from the judges. They don't even call him up anymore..Darsheel tries to give credit, but the judges don't even bother to mention Jai anymore...it's as if he doesn't exist. What patheticness really. Last week toh Ragini called Avneet Darsheel's choreographer TWICE and never corrected herself.

Thanks for the link...good discussion happening there although I have to disagree with the TM about Puneet-Shibani...otherwise she made good points about what Isha-Salman are doing in the competition...

LOLL I guess Ragini is too busy mindlessly mouthing lines from the script to bother remembering that there is one pair in the competition wherein the choreographer ISN'T standing next to the contestant at the time of the scores...LOL...waise bhi JDJ is Remo's domain filled with all his ex-contestants...aisi jagah pe do you seriously expect Jai to be appreciated? LOL

@Pallo: Oh sorry I forgot to post this for you yesterday...you asked for the KA interview right...it's from Aakanksha's b'day segment on RM...here is the link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1PEBc7D5pDQ&feature=my_favorites&list=FLgkv42wLbxjsGRYRz_CIRrw

pigbelly4myfeetgilmores

shakti_rock IF-Dazzler
shakti_rock
shakti_rock

Posted: 31 July 2012 at 10:46am | IP Logged
Has anyone of you seen this Performance from Rohan..??

This is the Best piece of choreography from Raghav...WOW..WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW...What CREATIVITY...He choreographed each and every moment , every lyrics...Beautifully...

Such Beautiful Interpretation of this Song..Sun ri Sakhi ..ek toh I love this song and then such Beautiful Representation ...

Some bits were just Superb ..

Kadmo tale Sajni...
The Flute Bit catched after "Mushkil hain Kitni "
The entire music Peice...The Teer Chalna ...Makhan Khaana ..The moments He does with Hand making it look almost Symmetrical ( arnd 0.55 )
Then the "Kiase tujhe Izhaar Karu mein Haalat is dil ki "
"Is dhakan mein .." -> This was Bit Interpretation of Dhankan..then that making Heart Shape with Hand .
"Dil mein Dhehshat si"
The best one..."Tere Kadmon ke jo Nishaan hain..Yaadon mein basau main "  ---> Raghav Dude Terence gonna be so Proud of You .Approve

Edited by shakti_rock - 31 July 2012 at 11:37am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

pigbelly4myfeetgilmoresAreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 31 July 2012 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shakti_rock

This is the Best piece of choreography from Raghav...WOW..WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW...What CREATIVITY...He choreographed each and every moment , every lyrics...Beautifully...

Such Beautiful Interpretation of this Song..Sun ri Sakhi ..ek toh I love this song and then such Beautiful Representation ...

Kadmo tale Sajni...
The entire music Peice...The Teer Chalna ...Makhan Khaana ..The moments He does with Hand making it look almost Symmetrical ( arnd 0.55 )
"Is dhakan mein .." -> This was Bit Interpretation of Dhankan..then that making Heart Shape with Hand .
"Dil mein Dhehshat si"
The best one..."Tere Kadmon ke jo Nishaan hain..Yaadon mein basau main "  ---> Raghav Dude Terence gonna be so Proud of You .Approve

Oh yes I've seen this act before and absolutely LOVED it too...Raghav has blown my mind even more as a choreographer on LM...he's outdone himself time and again...the creativity of this guy I'm just too much in awe of...and yes Terence would be SUPER proud of him...wish Terence would come on the show again...It's just lovely to see how much each of Terence's contestants grow under him...Raghav was super creative to begin with but it's almost like he learnt discipline under Terence on DID...ways to channel his creativity better and it's showing so beautifully with the kids in LM...I honestly had never thought he'd turn out to be this good a mentor/teacher but he's amaaazing at bringing out the best in these kids.

I loved all the choroegraphic pieces you mentioned in that act and yes it possibly is Raghav's best choreography on LM so far...his interpretation of each set of lyrics is just out of this world...the endearing quality there is to that is very uniquely Raghav and Rohan elevates it all even more with how wonderfully he performs it.

pigbelly4myfeetgilmores

Dabulls23 IF-Stunnerz
Dabulls23
Dabulls23

Posted: 31 July 2012 at 2:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shakti_rock

Kadmo tale Sajni...
"Dil mein Dhehshat si"

TFS shakti rocks...ROhan is fabulous dancer...His steps on each word and expressions to die for...Fab choreography by Raghav...I am so proud of Raghav and Rohan...TL surely would be proud of them..Clap

pigbelly4myfeetgilmores

Go to top