Dance India Dance L'il Masters (DID L'il Masters)

India-Forums

Respect. (Page 8)

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 30 July 2012 at 8:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pigbelly4myfeet

I saw some of the Puneet and his partner (forget her name) performances too that Himani posted for me in that other thread. They are quite good too. Puneet is actually a good choreographer. Much more creative than people like Salman for sure. And is it just me, or does Puneet seem like the CHILLEST guy ever? LOL He just looks so cool to me always...just doing his thing and not really fretting over much. lol Yeah he does seem like a pretty chill guy otherwise and has shown creativity unlike you know who ;-)...I have to catch up on their recent acts...I don't get why everyone is only fawning over Isha in that show...I think Shibani's far prettier than her too firstlyLOL and actually has dancing grace and much better stage presence.

Oye Mohena, Sanam and Bhavna are choreographing too? lol Remo connections, I see. :P Hey, I want to see their choreographies. Maybe they'll surprise as choreographers. I'm curious now. Eggjactly...sab Remo ke chamche ikatthe kiye huye hain as choreographersLOL...it's so damn obvious that he's the one bringing in all his former contestants into this show using his clout...which is why epic fails like Sanam Johar are in that show too...watching his attempts to choreograph seem to be the ultimate ROFL-worthy entertainmentLOL...dude could hardly balance properly in his own "ballet" acts and choreographer banne chalaa hai...haha...Bhavnaa was with that Jay Soni guy...really lame act it was...nothing much in way of choreography.

LOL that Karan Wahi dude made it? haha Hey Naps! Look our favourite Karan Wahi is on JDJ now. :P  LOL yeah he's with Mohena and they danced on Ishaqzaade...obviously he made it...channel ko votes jo chahiyeLOL

But wohooo for actual good dancers on this show now. What confidence both Rashmi and Ritwick had! Awesome. lol I can see what you mean by Sneha showing variety now. She seems to do her standard salsa steps alot...but I hope she can show some more creativity. Aw, I like this Ritwick guy. Seems like he works hard and seems genuine too. He seems serious about trying new dance styles too. Good that Sneha finally got a contestant who can actually dance. She seemed very happy about that. lol LOL yeah she did...she has such a LOVELY smile...I don't know why she vaguely reminds me of Baichung's choreographer...forgetting her name now...anyways I hope Sneha does good this time...cuz Rithvik is a good dancer to begin with and seems to have a good sense of pickup and rhythm too...she can do a lot with him...He seemed so happy to get all those comments from the judges...LOL@ Madhuri telling him he dances just as fast as he talksLOL

And Rashmi too. She seems like she's serious about the competition too and ACTUALLY here to dance...not for dumb gimmicks or popularity interests. And Deepak is really good, no doubt.  Yeah and in her case also Deepak seemed damn happy to get a contestant who can really dance and can give her 100% since she's currently not doing any show either...waiting to see what these two come up with now.

I'm looking forward to watching these guys. 

LOL and that Jai Soni looser is here too? :P Not surprised that he didn't make it. :P

I know...lol it's funny that Ritwick is also from PR. haha And LOL at "Sushant's legacy"...since he is actually the next generation on PR too isn't he? haha

And yeah his nautanki on DID was funny too. He must really enjoy teasing Ankita with that especially since she doesn't look like a SASUMA from any angle at all. LOL LOL yeah Rithvik is next generation in PR...he plays a character called Arjun who is paired up with Archana's adopted daughter PurviLOL...so she's his future sasumaaLOL...btw Jay Bhanushali phir pange le raha tha Ankita se...ek din pucca pitegaLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pigbelly4myfeet

LeadNitrate IF-Sizzlerz
LeadNitrate
LeadNitrate

Posted: 30 July 2012 at 8:45am | IP Logged
 pallo i don't have any edit delete right in this forum, but i would suggest  to not use words like loosers etc on forums, u never know who is reading your topic.
the post was not deleted in jdj forum btw, just edited, not locked either.

coming to soumya and pareshan, well I  couldn't connect, so thats me, but that said, her dance the tecniques and execution was wonderful. 

this week, guys can we please cut kruti some slack. Om is not really a very versatile kid, his main strengths are his stunts and kruti is doing whatever she can in the limit. I seriously feel sad that she was deprived of nyana and uday. both were fabulouos proper dancers. I think its some sort of conspiracy against her. Sorry thats a kruti fan speaking.LOL But as it is, she is hardly appreciated, no matter what she does in the show itself. I mean when she did pure dance, proper and beautiful, judges were like not enough, do it better. Seems unless your name starts with F and you belong to a skipper P, you will be very critically judges. OM is 7, what he does is quite wonderful , if he is repetitive so is Faisal, or shalini or to some extent jeet das.

not much too add for this week's epi. Ritiwck blew me off, read on TOI he was based in dubai, maybe he auditioned for top 100 in seaoson2.

ankita is a good dancer, the choreography was good. But jeet das as the frog was the best. I adored him.

the solos were okay, I am glad om got performer of the day, it was a very difficult job, no matter it was only stunts. Except for soumya, i donot think any other dancer were doing anything special as well.

this is the second time rohan could not perform in top 10, while  last time was okay, its still a competition and he should be eliminated  this time. and definitely not kept on sympathy votes.

I am ver surprised to see kruti perform. Granted her flexibility has improved 10 folds and she does awesome stunts which she could not do before, she looks like rubber doll, her dance has deteriorated. And why is she, a classical dancer, so ashamed to showcase even bits of that skill. whats so special about the stunt based performance, no technique, nothing that gets passed off as contemporary. We need a Terrence sir to drill some sense in her head.
Whole season I waited to see the kruti, the awesome classical dancer kruti, and i saw rajasmita part2.Dead

thats the only thing i want to talk about DID epi this weekend, I was so disappointed seeing her.

the whole remo ke rangeela is in jdj now, its a bit suspicious though.

Mohina, bhavna and alisha are very weak choreographers, even sneha, she can only do ballroom. alisha and sneha and their expressions are horrible.
mohina will stay on, coz when she will have no idea, she will make karan wahi tear his shirt off.
Sorry, ritwick and rashmi were clear winners for me, they chose karan wahi purely for trp factors, no need for any tie was there.

and bhavna's choreography was just stretching and nothing else, and remo clapped and said wonderful.  That is one dancer i fail to see how  she is good or graceful, even in dks she was loaded with praise, I fail to understand why and how.

I have totally grown disspassionate about jdj and DID now, never thought this day will come.

But standards seem to drop even more.

vaishnavi was a pleasant surprise, she is going to be a tall girl. She is what 14 now  probably. but in the lavni dress, she looked typical  marathi mulgi.

The dks season2 will be interesting. hope they bring nyana to give some competition to Vaishnavi in classical.

However soumya will clearly steal any solo or takkar. She is the best dancer in the two seasons combined, from control of expressions, to control of body to dance properly and tecnically.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Dabulls23

gilmores IF-Stunnerz
gilmores
gilmores

Posted: 30 July 2012 at 3:24pm | IP Logged

Yay, we continued the discussion here :D Although weirdly enough this thread does now show up in my last 10 topics :S IF and its glitches.

I just caught up on Saturday's episode. And I've seen the Kruti-Neerav jugalbandi from Sunday so far but that's about it. I'll catch up on the other performances later..

Saturday's episode was pretty decent actually. I really liked Jeet and Gulki's performance. It was cute and very interesting..good concept from Neerav there..the princess and the frog one. Neerav also seems like someone who's a better choreographer than a dancer. Jeet toh was fantastic as the frog as always. He has so much energy and FUN while dancing. It's awesome to watch.

Ritiwik and Faisal were good. Ritwik is a sharp and clear dancer. But he was exhausted by the end yeah. Poor guy, probably juggling DIDLM, PR, and JDJ all at the same time took a toll on him.  Or he's been out of practice for a bit. Otherwise he was good..though synch was a bit off.

Saumya and Ankita were so adorable and graceful. Raghav toh is smitten by Ankita..no suprise, she's very beautiful LOL And SASUMA LOLLOL Jai loves to tease Ankita also..its funny. LOL

Rohan was low on energy but even then him and the girl (can't remember her name) were sweet. Zoobo Doobi was nicely choreographed..I also liked the "Jaise Filmon mein hota hai" bit a lot. Most people, like you said Pallo, tend to ignore it. Aww I hope Rohan gets well soon. I'd hate to see him get eliminated now just b/c he's sick :(

Om and Kinshuk. Unintentional comedy. LOL I like Kinshuk but he has two left feet essentially. He can't dance at all..even during Bidaai time, he would just follow whatever Parul would do LOL 

Neerav-Kruti's jugalbandi or whatever the heck it was...I don't trust myself to say anything about it at all..Yeh standard hai hamare ex-DID dancers. What a pity. I really don't understand why Kruti is so scared of doing classical. She really thinks it will harm her prospects or something. Confused Even the pure classical act she did in DID2, Terence had to force her to do it. She didn't want to at all. Vrushali is much better in this regard.

As for JDJ, the competition starts now..and finally. Ritwik and Rashmi were quite good in their performances. They also are pretty serious  and sincere about the competition and dance in general. I can tell this means a lot to them, especially Ritiwk. Awein time pass karne nahi aaye hain dono.  Kadi takkar denge so thank god for that. I think Ritwik himself was a choreographer in Dubai so him and Sneha hopefully will work together well like Sushant-Shampa used to. Deepak toh is anyways a very good choreographer and now with a really hardworking and GOOD dancer as a partner, he will shine.  

I think Colors had originally planned that only Rashmi and Karan would come in. Rashmi to give takkar in dance and Karan to bring in votes. LOL But Ritwik really suprised them and so he was included as well. 

Avneet has so much personality when she dances. She's not always technically perfect, but it's always a joy to watch her. She has lots of FUN while dancing..which is more than can be said for some others on Jhalak. But anyways I think Darsheel-Avneet are going to be eliminated soon :S As it is they are the most underrated dancers on that show..

Karan is okay..he's just time-pass-ing. LOL He'll take off his shirt a few more times aur bas hogaya probably.  We'll probably just see more freestyle "hot" performances...Karan Johar will drool and Remo toh LOVES Mohena toh he will praise to heights..and Madhuri can't criticize either.  Bangayi one more VIP jodi in addition to Isha and Gurmeet.

Bharti and her comments were hilarious though. LOLLOL

Baaki Sanam-Avika were meh. Gosh. With Sanam and his partners, I can't even tell who's the professional partner and who's the dancer. LOL Jay-Bhavna boring. Neha-Cornell also..though Cornell is better than either Mohena or Sanam.

God Terence needs to come on JDJ or DID again to drill some sense into these people about what contemporary actually is. Ranom back flips and splits and stretches is not all there is to contemporary.

Edited by chocolover89 - 30 July 2012 at 3:25pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pigbelly4myfeetAreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 30 July 2012 at 3:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by chocolover89

Neerav-Kruti's jugalbandi or whatever the heck it was...I don't trust myself to say anything about it at all..Yeh standard hai hamare ex-DID dancers. What a pity. I really don't understand why Kruti is so scared of doing classical. She really thinks it will harm her prospects or something. Confused Even the pure classical act she did in DID2, Terence had to force her to do it. She didn't want to at all. Vrushali is much better in this regard. LOL I just saw that jugalbandi too...seriously when Kruti started off, I just burst out laughing cuz I could see what all moves she's been teaching Om...like he started rubbing off on HER with his endless acrobaticsLOLLOL...Neerav was deffo Raghav-influenced in his choreography like the dil tootne wala stepLOL...and clearly these two didn't rehearse together cuz in the dhadang-dhadang bit they were just OFFLOL...but I have to say one small bit from Kruti I GENUINELY loved was the "darling tu pehle se kitna badal gaya" step cuz she made a reference to Neerav losing so much weight...it was a good piece of choreographyLOL...Kruti can do good bollywood also and still she wasted all this time doing acrobatics...*shakes head sadly*

Agree with the rest of your JDJ comments as well...Rithwik's experience as a choreographer can deffo help him and Sneha to work well together and no doubt he was the surprise package of the epi...hoping to see some good acts from him and Sneha now cuz I like him.

@Pallo: Watched the rest of the Sunday acts...I thought Jeet's Rajesh Khanna tribute was pretty good...all the RK-isms put in were nice but yeah nothing really outstanding about the act...still I liked the choreography and it was well put together.

I LOVEDDD Saumya's act *sigh* Oh I just sighed at the Raghav stamp all over the choreography...especially the opening and the entire bit before she runs up the stairs I REALLY heart...itni PYARI choreography thi yaar...She honestly does a lot of Raghav's style BETTER than him...except for the slow motion ofcourse which NO ONE can do like RaghavLOL...but the GRACE that Soumya brings to the act along with the signature Raghav style just ELEVATES the beautiful choreography...the nuances that Raghav puts in always have me in awe.

And loved that Marzi praised him as a teacher too for how well he's taught the kids...aww@ the comment about Saumya being his roshni...loveee Raghav's bond with his kidsHug

Random but I LOVED the way Raghav kinda sent her that "fireball of energy" or whatever it was while wishing her best of luck before the act...random little things but they make him all the more endearing...seriously adore and admire this guy.

Faisal did good too...liked the the play on the lightbulbs in the act but the act kinda dipped in the latter half...

I just have no clue why Faisal-Shalini were dancing with the giant CUTLERY in that ek main aur ek tu actConfusedLOL...having just seen Avneet-Darsheel's act on it in JDJ, this one toh looked even more random in comparisonLOL

pigbelly4myfeetgilmores

gilmores IF-Stunnerz
gilmores
gilmores

Posted: 30 July 2012 at 4:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AreYaar

LOL I just saw that jugalbandi too...seriously when Kruti started off, I just burst out laughing cuz I could see what all moves she's been teaching Om...like he started rubbing off on HER with his endless acrobaticsLOLLOL...Neerav was deffo Raghav-influenced in his choreography like the dil tootne wala stepLOL...and clearly these two didn't rehearse together cuz in the dhadang-dhadang bit they were just OFFLOL...but I have to say one small bit from Kruti I GENUINELY loved was the "darling tu pehle se kitna badal gaya" step cuz she made a reference to Neerav losing so much weight...it was a good piece of choreographyLOL...Kruti can do good bollywood also and still she wasted all this time doing acrobatics...*shakes head sadly* Haha, I laughed too in the beginning b/c exactly..I could see what all Om does very clearly there. I noticed Neerav being Raghva inlfuenced too LOL Oh god. The Dhadang-dhadang bit. Stern Smile It was just BAAAD. They didn't rehearse together and god knows what were doing also.  Haha, that bit was funny. Actually Kruti is a pretty versatile dancer, but I dunno why she's so inspired by acrobatics and all. Confused Is it b/c she saw Rajasmita in win DID3 or what??

Agree with the rest of your JDJ comments as well...Rithwik's experience as a choreographer can deffo help him and Sneha to work well together and no doubt he was the surprise package of the epi...hoping to see some good acts from him and Sneha now cuz I like him. Yeah I'm hoping Rashmi, Ritwik, Shibani, and Darsheel (until he's there :(( ) continue to give good performances. Ritwik has some solid stage presence also..he's pretty charming to watch and has great energy. I dunno if his fan base is strong enough to rival that of Wahi's and Gurmeet's...but I hope he can pull through.

I just have no clue why Faisal-Shalini were dancing with the giant CUTLERY in that ek main aur ek tu actConfusedLOL...having just seen Avneet-Darsheel's act on it in JDJ, this one toh looked even more random in comparisonLOL LMAO...Giant Cutlery ROFL I don't even know if I should bother with this performance or not..that aerial tango was enough to get a good idea of what Prince has been upto lately..
The rest, I'm excited to watch yesterday's solos now :D

JDJ also did a RK special. Darsheel-Avneet were cute..their act was propelled by RK's famous dialogues..where they danced on his dialogues mostly and between dialogues there were music portions. Nice concept. Avneet as always stood out more and danced more too but it was cute. LOL

It's in the beginning:

pigbelly4myfeetAreYaar

pigbelly4myfeet IF-Rockerz
pigbelly4myfeet
pigbelly4myfeet

Posted: 30 July 2012 at 5:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tannipartner

the reply from my side is, her attitude
she acts older than her age, and very fake, trying to be extra nice and sweet.
sorry i don't like such kids
 and she is good, but  not extraordinary dancer and the way she had said my forte is classical was really very fake and weird for me.
her expressions are awesome, she has some stroke of brilliance too, but she is overrated imo. 

and I prefer kids be and act as kids, not like 25 yr old women, they all will be 25 someday. Thats precisely why i dislike avikar gor as well.
Yaar...I don't really get you. So we should just mutually agree to disagree. *shakes hand*

I toh find Avneet a very sweet, spirited and positive kid. I don't think she has any attitude or fakeness whatsoever. She's just genuinely that sweet. And she does act her age too according to me. And classical IS her forte! ConfusedLOL She's trained in kathak. So I don't get the big deal about her stating that as her forte and all...anyways I don't really get this logic of your's at all so let's just leave it. I love that kid personally...she's awesome and a treat to watch on stage. I find her extraordinary because she has personality while dancing, which is much more than what can be said for most ordinary/average dancers, even if they can do a billion moves correctly. You need an edge, an x-factor, a FEEL to your dancing to make you stand out which Avneet definitely has.  :)

Now overrated are people like Om. I just find it sad on Kruti's part that she doesn't even TRY to train him properly. Granted he's not the greatest of dancers and that sucks for her...but she could still try. He has learnt nothing from Kruti I feel. He's still at the same level he was at the beginning of the competition...still gives the same weird expressions and just does whatever. There is absolutely no clarity in his dancing. I just fail to see what he's even doing. That kid actually needs a good teacher/trainer if he really wants to pursue dance...and Kruti sadly wasn't right for him at all. 

The problem with Kruti is that she's so confused herself. How is she supposed to guide a kid in that case? I'm sure she could be a good choreographer if she wasn't so mechanical and monotonous with her choreography. She's got the training and the potential. She's just not inspired. And dance is something you have to be inspired to give your best. She's so into this "contemporary/stunts" and all style these days. It's like she's not even TRYING to think outside the box. Experiment. Just let her creativity flow with the music. Instead of trying SO hard to fit the stunts/moves into the songs randomly. It just doesn't feel natural then. What Om needed was the ability to feel the music and move TO it...whereas Kruti gave him such choreography that he could get away with not even really listening to the music. So she hasn't helped him at all that way. 

Sure she may have challenged him physically...which was also not really much of a challenge for Om because he seems like he can do any amount of stunts/acrobatics no problem. But she didn't really challenge him creatively at all. And a dancer needs to be challenged creatively too. She hasn't allowed him to grow as a dancer...she hasn't provided that opportunity for him to mature in his dancing.

Whereas Raghav has actually helped his kids perfect their dancing. And he has challenged them creatively...his kids have matured as the competition progressed. They have gained something from his mentorship. That's the difference. 

I do feel bad for Kruti though since Om doesn't really seem to listen to anyone either. So I can imagine it must be hard to train a kid like that. He needs discipline I think. Plus the way he gets the hype also isn't helping him improve. It's too bad Kruti lost Uday so early on. She might've been more inspired if she had gotten a better kid, sure. But I still think she could've worked harder with Om and given him some choreography with actual dancing instead of just stunts. The inspiration needs to come both ways I think. Kruti didn't manage to inspire Om either. 

About Rohan...I don't think he deserves to be eliminated at all! No way! Even if it is the second time he's sick. He can't help his sickness! Plus he has given way too many awesome performances...much more than some of the other kids currently in the running for the finals...he has shown us what he's capable of and what kind of a brilliant performer he is. He deserves the second chance completely in my opinion. He's finale worthy for sure. Thumbs Up

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

monmon87FoxxyCleopatragilmoresAreYaar

pigbelly4myfeet
pigbelly4myfeet

Posted: 30 July 2012 at 6:06pm | IP Logged
Yay welcome welcome haijee Himani! :P lol 

You guys! So last night I watched that Avneet-Darsheel "ek main aur ek tu" performance before bed and that song was like stuck in my head ALL day today. It was too distracting at work because I kept wanting to dance to it and choreograph it in my head! I was too spaced out at work as a result...even more than usual. lol

That song's just so catchy and funky. lol So much fun. And Avneet-Darsheel plus Jai's choreography was so energetic and catchy too. Made me want to do those moves. I miss energetic...lighthearted, FUN dancing like that. 

Speaking of ek main aur ek tu makes me think of your KA VM too Anu...which I also think about as I see your KA avi. Looks cute. ;) Got a link? :P 

Ok so before I reply to you guys' posts, I just have this rant to make. I would've made a post about this on the JDJ forum otherwise, but I've learnt my lesson from my last post so I'll just rant out here. 

I watched the rest of JDJ in FF mode yesterday. And Anu/Himani...yaar you guys have to watch the Salman-Isha performance just so you can understand my emotions:

And guess what song these guys performed on too? The "zindagi ka safar" song. Bahhh...if these guys CAN'T get the depth of their music, then why choose such iconic, meaningful songs? 

I don't know if it's just me that feels this way...because I think I do feel a little too strongly about this...but this was almost a mockery of dancing. A mockery of such an iconic song. Especially that end bit which put me off. Like WTH...why would you end the performance like that...in such a LITERAL and stoic way...just killing the beauty of the song completely instead of enhancing it. Instead of highlighting the beauty of the song and making it so much more impactful with dance. For that is the beauty of art. There is just no interpretation or emotion in an ending like that. In a performance like that. 

As a stand alone, prop handling in dancing type of thing, I would've still thought that white cloth thing was a creative idea. But in context with THIS song, I thought it was so damn superficial and just obnoxious and gimmicky. 

Do Salman and Isha even understand the depth of this song? This song is so conflicted.  And Salman just FAILS to give layers in his choreography. His acts are SO damn one dimensional that it's just irritating. It's boring. 

I just feel like...if you couldn't do justice to a song like this...then why would you even attempt it? That too in SUCH a superficial manner? 

This act needed some characterization...some sort of interaction between the two performers. SOME sort of connection. Salman's choreography just never has any characterization in it. No story or anything. And this song needed some kind of a context. 

And Karan Johar the idiot is labeling this performance as having soul? Give me a break! Soul was what Sushant and Shampa gave to their acts last season. They actually brought in such stories/contexts and layers to their performances that made them extraordinary. Salman and Isha are not even close to that level! 

Now I can totally see this song being portrayed in a mime sort of an act. To portray that poignancy. That depth...the irony of the song. Kind of like Vrushali's "jeena isi ka naam hai" and even Mayuresh's "Jeena yahan" act on DKS. Or like Sushant and Shampa's "lukha chuppi" act last season. You need SOME characterization...SOME moments to portray a song like this. 

And the sad thing too, is that Salman is actually capable of choreographing moves sometimes. Like that one bit where he is carrying Isha as she is "walking" or whatever step. Now that step COULD have looked good if the act otherwise had more depth to it. That step could have made an impact. Depth is the keyword here.

And of course Isha is just laughable at her attempts to perform. Her expressions are just so fake and childish. And unconvincing. And mocking the song almost. Lameness. And her dancing too is just SO damn un-graceful it's just sad. 

And now, can we just compare that act to this one: (starts at 5:40)

It's Puneet and Shibani...and man they were so adorable in this act. I almost had a tear in my eye and I was totally smiling because it was SO adorable. These guys actually managed to strike a chord with their performance. They had SO much soul. And Shibani is a GENUINE performer, unlike Isha. I loved the easy, light feel to it. And man, Puneet was amazingly creative with this act. What an amazing idea! So so touching. And lovely. 

Puneet and Shibani have an awesome chemistry too. :) They make a good team/pair. 

Now this doesn't get a 30! Such pathetic standards of this show. I think this was the best act of the episode. Second was Avneet-Darsheel. 

And that Gurmeet performance got a 30 too even though that dude CANNOT dance. At all. 

Like what is this??? SO frickin' scripted. It just makes me mad because there ARE dancers (even in this season) who are so much more talented and they work so much harder and don't get the credit over ones that suck and still get the hype for no reason! 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

FoxxyCleopatragilmoresAreYaar

pigbelly4myfeet
pigbelly4myfeet

Posted: 30 July 2012 at 6:29pm | IP Logged
Ok replying to the other posts now:

Anu/Himani: I liked Jeet's solo too but I felt that the music piece could've flowed better. I thought Jai did a better job with piecing together RK stuff for a tribute sort of an act on JDJ. Perhaps because he used only dialogues with the instrumentals. Not a bunch of songs. I think too many songs gave the effect of putting in too much...so the overall impact was less. Even though the choreography dance wise/Jeet's performance was still really good. 

But I KNOW!!! Wasn't Soumya SO lovely? That act was SO sweet. PYARI is totally the word for this act. I'm always in awe of Raghav's interpretation to the music too...such innocence in his interpretation...such BEAUTY. And Soumya really added so much grace to his style na? She has so much grace in her hands too...the way she was doing those "bird" movements...so softly...it looked so pretty. It was like watching another side of Raghav's style. Even Rohan brings another little side to Raghav's style. Marzi was adorable with the way he called Soumya Raghav's "roshni"...mega awww. 

And I KNOWWW!! The passing of the fireball!! Seriously HOW adorable is this guy!! No wonder he gets along so well with the kids. Raghav's just so dorky and goofy and hilarious...but so endearing and loveable at the same time too. He just touches your heart, this guy. Hug 

That endearing quality of his is what's apparent in his choreography/dancing too. It just strikes a chord...

The Faisal-Shalini mega random cutlery act toh was just...Confused 

Himani, I liked the Avneet-Darsheel RK performance too. They're always cute and energetic and fun to watch. lol 

And OMG LMAO at Sanam's choreography. ROFL DUDE Avika was dancing better than him! LOL 

Bhavna was so lame too. Meh. Jai ho Remo and his connections. 

Mohena was better. I'd much rather have Karan Wahi than that Gurmeet dude anyday. Atleast KW has SOME personality on stage. He can still dance a little. Gurmeet toh is just hopeless. He was hilarious in his AV too as he goes, "I bring in the eye candy for this show"...lol...now that they've got him for "eye candy"/TRP purposes, I hope Gurmeet gets out. :P 

And Anu...haina? Ok so it wasn't just me who thought Neerav was inspired by Raghav. LOL Yaar, Kruti was just freaky in her initial solo. Yeah you're right... Om seems to have rubbed off on her now. Has she totally forgotten her own personality/style/abilities as a dancer? She really just needs to do her thing man...just needs to be herself or something. And not try so hard maybe. 

gilmoresAreYaar

Go to top