Dance India Dance L'il Masters (DID L'il Masters)

India-Forums

Respect. (Page 7)

pigbelly4myfeet IF-Rockerz
pigbelly4myfeet
pigbelly4myfeet

Posted: 29 July 2012 at 11:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dabulls23

Avneet is a trained dancer and before DID she also was in B/W just like Vaishnavi of DID1...Loved loved loved Vaishnavi today in herguest appearance lavni performance..
Avneet has improved and come a looong way since her DID LM appearance..

I just don't get why people pick on Avneet so much. This has been happening since DID LM and even on DKS. She's not perfect, for sure...but I think she's an awesome dancer. She so young, and has tons of time to perfect her dancing. She's not as perfect as someone like Soumya, sure. But she's just so expressive, and she brings LIFE to her dancing. You can tell she really enjoys it. And I appreciate that. 

But yeah, Vaishnavi was really good, no doubt. She look so big now though. LOL  I feel old looking at these kids grow up so fast. lol Does she still qualify as a "kid"? She looks so grown up! lol 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Dabulls23

Dabulls23 IF-Stunnerz
Dabulls23
Dabulls23

Posted: 29 July 2012 at 11:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pigbelly4myfeet

Avneet is a trained dancer and before DID she also was in B/W just like Vaishnavi of DID1...Loved loved loved Vaishnavi today in herguest appearance lavni performance..

I just don't get why people pick on Avneet so much. This has been happening since DID LM and even on DKS. She's not perfect, for sure...but I think she's an awesome dancer. She so young, and has tons of time to perfect her dancing. She's not as perfect as someone like Soumya, sure. But she's just so expressive, and she brings LIFE to her dancing. You can tell she really enjoys it. And I appreciate that. 

But yeah, Vaishnavi was really good, no doubt. She look so big now though. LOL  I feel old looking at these kids grow up so fast. lol Does she still qualify as a "kid"? She looks so grown up! lol 

LOL Vaishnavi is still a young teen...SHe has grown taller and slim...SHe is simply amazing...
You are right abt Avneet..SHe is not perfect but something abt her dancing makes you adore her...She is so expressive and enjoys dancing to the fullest...Personality with the "P"..Big smile

I am just so amazed to see all the little kids I have seen on Boogie Woogie are growing up to be wonderful  dancers...They come on DID LM and even in DID...Great platform for them to showcase talent thanks to B-W and Javed, Naved and Ravi...Competition was different all together than...

Yeah and Saumya is graceful dancer with perfection "P" Big smile  Puts a smile on my face...Soumya, ROhan and Jeet my TOP 3..Star

pigbelly4myfeet

pigbelly4myfeet
pigbelly4myfeet

Posted: 29 July 2012 at 11:41pm | IP Logged

Rashmi's partner is Deepak ..Deepak was unfairly eliminated prematurely as Pratyusha leaving...he is fabulous choreographer..

Do u really think Sushant is better dancer Shocked than Isha - Salman combo???

I am also rooting for Rithwik and Rashmi to do well to create bit competition for Isha-Salman...They have been my favorites since the beginning as they have been so consistant...

Oh Deepak. Ok, thanks. Yeah, he's good. 

As for your question...LOL...um...you do not want to get me started on that one, trust me. :P I've already gotten in trouble at the JDJ forum for that one. :P 

But, um...the answer would be a big time, HECK YES! Salman's just lame as a choreographer and Isha really can't dance. Whereas Sushant and Shampa were a rare, awesome and oh so special of a team. :)

Yeah, but I do hope Ritwick and Rashmi show us some actual good dancing on the show now. I need to watch their performances. 

AreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 29 July 2012 at 11:47pm | IP Logged

Oh thanks for posting that Raghav-Ankita vid! Aww, man they edited out SO much! LOL these two were so hilarious. Raghav toh seems quite smitten by Ankita. haha. Adorable. LOL at "normal dance". Aww they were so cute dancing. lol Especially Raghav was just so in the moment. haha He seriously wasn't letting go of her hand. :P 

Oh yeah do catch up on the Avneet-Darsheel performances. I've liked two of them so far...this ek main aur ek tu one...here's the link for that:

And this character dheela samba one of their's:

These two actually dance. lol And Jai gives them actual dance styles too. 

Oh you watched the Ritwick performance? Got a link? Yeah, Sneha's good with salsa at least...don't know about variety. But she was pretty intelligent with showcasing that boxer dude last season, even though he could not move at all. lol 

LOL at finally someone being able to do latin dancing. At least Sneha got a good contestant, that's good. Oh Rashmi's in the competition too. The girl who performed with Sushant last season na? She's good too. Who's her choreographer?

Chalo, at least this season's finally got some decent dancers. lol I'd like to see Ritwick steal the show from Salman and Isha now. Bahut uchal rahe hain since Sushant isn't there this season to give them solid competition. :P lol Waisse, what's up with all these PR people being good dancers? lol 

Oooh cute acts! I think I've seen the samba before...and the ek main aur ek tu one was good too...they utilized their theme well...Jai's choreographies were bound to be good and aww Avneet badi ho rahi hai...aww lol feels like she grew a whole foot in one year only...haha

lol yeah Rashmi is the one who performed with Sushant last  year in the trio...she's a good dancer waise bhi cuz I've seen her dance at award shows and all...Her choreographer is Deepak and he's really good so I think these two can be a real threat to the current batch which is running strictly on hype.

LOLL@ PR waale being good dancers...hahaha...true...Sushant ki legacy take forward kar rahe hain shaayad :P

Oh btw this reminds me I LOVED Ritwik-Ankita's banter over the whole SAASUMAA thing in DID's Saturday epiROFL...such a nautanki he is...and Ankita bechari's EEKS expression at the way he'd call her SASUMAALOLLOL

Rithwik deffo has potential but I'm not sure how big of a fanbase he has to tackle the ginormous fanbrigades of the other guys on the show...waise I found him genuine and sweet with his comments on DID as well as JDJ...he said he'd never done salsa before and it was all kudos to Sneha whatever little he managed to do...she taught him well.

Here's the link to both Rashmi and Ritwik's acts...around the 10:00 mark

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XSOu5jfiAxk&feature=plcp

pigbelly4myfeet

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 29 July 2012 at 11:51pm | IP Logged

Do u really think Sushant is better dancer Shocked than Isha - Salman combo???

But, um...the answer would be a big time, HECK YES! Salman's just lame as a choreographer and Isha really can't dance. Whereas Sushant and Shampa were a rare, awesome and oh so special of a team. :)

Yeah, but I do hope Ritwick and Rashmi show us some actual good dancing on the show now. I need to watch their performances. 

@black: WordApprove.

@Dabulls23: Umm yeah doing circus acrobatics doesn't really count as dancing in my books so anyday Sushant over Isha and her circus acrobatics...the day she manages to EVER do something OTHER than contorting herself into pretzel shapes, MAYBE I can start considering her a dancer...not before then.

Edited by AreYaar - 29 July 2012 at 11:50pm

pigbelly4myfeet

pigbelly4myfeet
pigbelly4myfeet

Posted: 29 July 2012 at 11:52pm | IP Logged

LOL Vaishnavi is still a young teen...SHe has grown taller and slim...SHe is simply amazing...
You are right abt Avneet..SHe is not perfect but something abt her dancing makes you adore her...She is so expressive and enjoys dancing to the fullest...Personality with the "P"..Big smile

I am just so amazed to see all the little kids I have seen on Boogie Woogie are growing up to be wonderful  dancers...They come on DID LM and even in DID...Great platform for them to showcase talent thanks to B-W and Javed, Naved and Ravi...Competition was different all together than...

Yeah and Saumya is graceful dancer with perfection "P" Big smile  Puts a smile on my face...Soumya, ROhan and Jeet my TOP 3..Star

LOL yeah, I was just kidding. Waisse bhi Vaishnavi was one of the older kids during DID LM too. Even Avneet looks so much older. I'm used to her being so small and cute. LOL Man, these kids grow up too fast...makes me feel old. lol

But oh so true...totally agree with what you've said about Avneet. :) I'm always drawn to her performances too, even IF she makes mistakes. That's gotta be something...when you feel drawn to a performer despite of their mistakes on stage. She's still really graceful and just SO expressive. Really, like you said, personality with a "P" indeed. :)

Yeah I know...all these kids that were SO small in BW. LOL Ruturaj and Vaishnavi too were super tiny on BW. Aww. lol I know, I LOVED Javed, Naved and Ravi!! They were hilarious and created such a nice atmosphere for the kids. Javed's actually a really good dancer himself too. He was a great judge on that CDD show too, along with Terence. Yeah the competition was so different back then. lol Not as intense for sure. And much more plain and simple dancing. lol

Dabulls23

pigbelly4myfeet
pigbelly4myfeet

Posted: 30 July 2012 at 12:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AreYaar

Oooh cute acts! I think I've seen the samba before...and the ek main aur ek tu one was good too...they utilized their theme well...Jai's choreographies were bound to be good and aww Avneet badi ho rahi hai...aww lol feels like she grew a whole foot in one year only...haha

lol yeah Rashmi is the one who performed with Sushant last  year in the trio...she's a good dancer waise bhi cuz I've seen her dance at award shows and all...Her choreographer is Deepak and he's really good so I think these two can be a real threat to the current batch which is running strictly on hype.

LOLL@ PR waale being good dancers...hahaha...true...Sushant ki legacy take forward kar rahe hain shaayad :P

Oh btw this reminds me I LOVED Ritwik-Ankita's banter over the whole SAASUMAA thing in DID's Saturday epiROFL...such a nautanki he is...and Ankita bechari's EEKS expression at the way he'd call her SASUMAALOLLOL

Rithwik deffo has potential but I'm not sure how big of a fanbase he has to tackle the ginormous fanbrigades of the other guys on the show...waise I found him genuine and sweet with his comments on DID as well as JDJ...he said he'd never done salsa before and it was all kudos to Sneha whatever little he managed to do...she taught him well.

Here's the link to both Rashmi and Ritwik's acts...around the 10:00 mark

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XSOu5jfiAxk&feature=plcp

Thanks for the link Anu! Hug LOL took me a while to watch those. Don't know if you're still around. 

I know Avneet looks so tall and grown up no? I remember her being so tiny and cute, LOL All these kids are just so tall now. You should watch Vaishnavi on DID LM from Sunday's episode too. She came for a random performance to promote the new DKS kids version. 

Anyways, I like Avneet-Darsheel pairing. These guys don't have that much fan following either, but one of the few pairs that actually dance, I guess. lol And Jai is indeed, very creative with them. 

I saw some of the Puneet and his partner (forget her name) performances too that Himani posted for me in that other thread. They are quite good too. Puneet is actually a good choreographer. Much more creative than people like Salman for sure. And is it just me, or does Puneet seem like the CHILLEST guy ever? LOL He just looks so cool to me always...just doing his thing and not really fretting over much. lol

Oye Mohena, Sanam and Bhavna are choreographing too? lol Remo connections, I see. :P Hey, I want to see their choreographies. Maybe they'll surprise as choreographers. I'm curious now.

LOL that Karan Wahi dude made it? haha Hey Naps! Look our favourite Karan Wahi is on JDJ now. :P 

But wohooo for actual good dancers on this show now. What confidence both Rashmi and Ritwick had! Awesome. lol I can see what you mean by Sneha showing variety now. She seems to do her standard salsa steps alot...but I hope she can show some more creativity. Aw, I like this Ritwick guy. Seems like he works hard and seems genuine too. He seems serious about trying new dance styles too. Good that Sneha finally got a contestant who can actually dance. She seemed very happy about that. lol

And Rashmi too. She seems like she's serious about the competition too and ACTUALLY here to dance...not for dumb gimmicks or popularity interests. And Deepak is really good, no doubt. 

I'm looking forward to watching these guys. 

LOL and that Jai Soni looser is here too? :P Not surprised that he didn't make it. :P

I know...lol it's funny that Ritwick is also from PR. haha And LOL at "Sushant's legacy"...since he is actually the next generation on PR too isn't he? haha

And yeah his nautanki on DID was funny too. He must really enjoy teasing Ankita with that especially since she doesn't look like a SASUMA from any angle at all. LOL

AreYaar

LeadNitrate IF-Sizzlerz
LeadNitrate
LeadNitrate

Posted: 30 July 2012 at 8:29am | IP Logged

the reply from my side is, her attitude
she acts older than her age, and very fake, trying to be extra nice and sweet.
sorry i don't like such kids
 and she is good, but  not extraordinary dancer and the way she had said my forte is classical was really very fake and weird for me.
her expressions are awesome, she has some stroke of brilliance too, but she is overrated imo. 

and I prefer kids be and act as kids, not like 25 yr old women, they all will be 25 someday. Thats precisely why i dislike avikar gor as well.

Edited by tannipartner - 30 July 2012 at 9:03am

Go to top