Dance India Dance L'il Masters (DID L'il Masters)

India-Forums

Respect. (Page 2)

pigbelly4myfeet IF-Rockerz
pigbelly4myfeet
pigbelly4myfeet

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 11:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AreYaar

Ok wanted to add about Raghav regarding the Baba act you mentioned...Yes, I so wanted to gush about that one with you a few days back but you weren't here only :P

This is his genius that in less than 24 hours he came up with that act and STILL put in his signature creative nuances...that signature goofy adorable humor that is so Raghav...he entertains with every fiber of his being...and he's always having so much FUN doing it that you smile along with him...

It's amazing to have seen this growth in him in hardly the last 6 months...when he strolled onto the DID stage, he had a bit of a brazen attitude initially ki I'm just gonna do my thing goofily along...but you could actually SEE when the discipline started to form in him under Terence's training and now watching him train his own students, that discipline has grown like TENFOLD and I can say this for very few DID contestants but you feel so PROUD watching this guy's GROWTH on every level...as a dancer, as a creative artist and the maturity in him as a person also...he's this interesting sa paradox right now as a kidadult who is so good natured and good humored about everything and at the same time this responsible mentor who takes his responsibility towards his kids VERY seriously...adores them so much and feels responsible for bringing out the best in THEM...in every way he can.

When Geeta and Marzi put him down today for no real reason...any logical person could also see there was no sense in what they were saying, still he took it with so much respect and good naturedly...these are the qualities that will take him far in life...the fact that along with being supremely talented and creative, he is such a wonderful human being...

Man, Anu, I LOVE you for this post. Hug 

Thanks so much for wording everything SO perfectly. That is exactly how I feel about Raghav too. He's just so unique...his personality...his dance style everything. He's SO refreshing...so new, so creative. 

That baba act: I've watched it so many times...it just makes me smile. LOL I know...Raghav's basic goofy essence. I love that slow motion bit and the way he shows that "possesed" side. LOL And then the slow motion walk of course...AMAZING how he can just FIT that in ANYWHERE AND make it work too! Now everytime I listen to this song, and come to that part...ALL I can imagine is Raghav's walk. LOL And that little "thumka" he does in between...LOLL...SO goofy and creative yaar...this stuff just comes naturally to him. Like you said, it's like in the very FIBER of his being. You've got to be a natural to be that good I think. You can't fake this stuff...you can't try too hard at it. 

But yes, on the other hand too...that discipline aspect you mentioned. It is amazing to watch. His growth. Raghav...who is essentially a kid himself still...atleast that's how I viewed him in DID. And now, he has these mature sides. Like you said, you can see that he genuinely cares for these kids. You don't see that with any of the other skippers, no matter how much older/more mature they are than Raghav. He really is just inherently a good human being. I loved how he took responsibility for Soumya in today's episode...and how well he took that criticism. 

Raghav is like the most consistent thing about this show...yet he is always surprising us too with new and unconventional things. 

You know it amazes me too how he's able to choreograph such girly stuff for Soumya like the "aaja nachle" choreography and this "pareshaan" one. That "aaja nachle" one toh even had his signature slow motion bit in it. And this one too...had Raghav's details. Like that blowing to make a wish...that "phool/kante" bit. His choreography is just so touching...so convincing...so impactful...so soulful. 

Because he himself is such a soulful guy. You can see that he feels things. He isn't just mechanical and rehearsed about the way he behaves/interacts with people. Or even mechanical for the sake of being on camera. He's just himself. His genuine self. And that genuine factor is apparent in his choreography too. 

It just shows...NONE of the other skippers have been able to train their kids so well as to have them give perfect performances. Only Raghav has been able to train his kids to the extent that everything comes out easy, effortless, and perfect. Except Jeet of course who's just a natural. I don't think that kid even needs a choreographer. lol...but really of course Raghav has gotten brilliant kids too. But if you even look at their growth. I even loved his other two kids Yash and Susanket too. He was training them brilliantly too. I still recall that wild card performance of both Yash and Susanket...and they were both awesome. 

I think this guy has got to be by far my favourite contestant on this show so far. I like him even more than Vrushali. lol Though I like her in a different way...but he's just SO endearing. lol And his creativity really is unparalleled. What a unique style he brought to the dancing world na? Aww, I'm sure he'll go far. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

bigtimeARSHIfanshivenigilmoresAreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 11:26pm | IP Logged
Aww thank youuu, Pallo! *hugs back* Ju inspire me to write long essays, what can I say :P :P lol

Speakinggg of Vrushali...did you watch her act with Shalini yesterday?...I instantly thought of you when I saw her btw...lol...I'd hoped she'd dance with Soumya lekin usko Shalini ke saath chipkaa diya...lol...anyways it was SO nice to see Vrushali back...I miss her on the DID stageee...and then speaking of Kruti...dude I just don't like her attitude and the way she's "trained" this Om kid hasn't impressed me much either cuz of all the stunts and dangerous crap she makes him do.

I'm in the process of making avis on Soumya's performance and am even more wowed by the tiniest attention to detail in this performance...HOW can anyone feel disconnected with it is just beyond me *shakes head*

Anyways word to everything else you said about the season...Prince is not giving interesting choreographies to Faisal these days...that aeriel tango was like SUPER awkward in bits cuz Shalini has MAJOR balance issues that end up making her look awkward at many points...

Re: Jeet...eee I just want to eat him up, take him home like you said...itnaaa pyaaara baccha hai and what talent he has my god...yes he'd have been PERFECT for Raghav's team...phir toh koi door door tak Raghav ko waise bhi touch nahin kar paata competition mein...lol...OMG  you loved his chikni chameli act too? Me tooo! I was thinking while watching it ki Katrina should die of shame watching it cuz a six year BOY just blew her lame attempt at an item number out of the water...LOL

Oh yeah I LOVED Paul-Rohan's act in yesterday's epi too...I always felt that Geeta gave him crap choreography in DID3...remember that one time he was BRILLIANT in the epi when Terence got to choreograph him? LOL so yeah even this time when he got excellent choreography, he was superb.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

bigtimeARSHIfanpigbelly4myfeetgilmores

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 12:08am | IP Logged
The gallery of this forum hasn't had a SINGLE creation on this season of Little masters...wowLOL

Anyways, posting the batch in  your thread, Pallo...since we're all gushing away anyways...lol

A few big ones

LOVED the THAK se way in which she did the "bebaak khud pe" bit and the way she ended her chakkars...

The "zara zara kismat se ladne lagaa dil mera" bit

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

jussikabigtimeARSHIfanpigbelly4myfeet_DrEaM_TheEmpressgilmoresDabulls23

Dabulls23 IF-Stunnerz
Dabulls23
Dabulls23

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 12:14am | IP Logged
Thanks for the topic and everything you all have said...Nothing more for me to add..

When I heard Judges comments on Soumya's dance my hubby and I went WTH is wrong with these judges?  How can they say they could not connect with the dance and the song was not right for the dance..

TO me it was more than perfect dance-song..She is amazingly beautiful and graceful dancer..Raghav's kids both Soumya and ROhan are my favs out of all..

Today Rohan deserved POTD and not channels fav Faisal...Not sure why they keep hyping him...No doubt kid can dance but he ain't the best thing ever happened...

GOd bless Soumya and Rohan for giving us their best performances today...Love them...And Raghav for his choreography...Shabash..

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

richi_ridsbigtimeARSHIfan-Alinaa-pigbelly4myfeet_DrEaM_gilmoresAreYaar

shiveni Goldie
shiveni
shiveni

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 12:20am | IP Logged
u wrote my words exactly.just finished watching n i m really really irritated with geeta n marzi really wat they want year.Soumya is mind-blowing.i love this kid so much that even at times i forget that she is a kid she is such a graceful n talented dancer.n Raghav is doing full justice with his choreography and btw I REALLY REALLY LOVE THE BONDING BTW RAGHAV AND SOUMYA...its really cute the way he acknowledge her after the performance i love it .sumtimes like a protecting father ,sum times like a mischievous brother n i totally love the chemistry bte them :)

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

bigtimeARSHIfanpigbelly4myfeetgilmoresAreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 12:24am | IP Logged
Areyyy Soumya is a Boogie Woogie product? LOL anyone seen these vids? She must have been like around 8 or something...she looks so tinyyy...but just as graceful then as she is now

Although have to say she's become much more POLISHED through DID...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

bigtimeARSHIfankavkmpigbelly4myfeet_DrEaM_TheEmpressgilmores

Dabulls23 IF-Stunnerz
Dabulls23
Dabulls23

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 12:25am | IP Logged
Soumya is proper, graceful, beautiful dancer and a young girl...Not like someone else on the show who is used by Mithun and the show for the love story and kissing...

Soumya is a good head on her shoulder and her parents have done a good job raising her to be proper..Besides dancing her behavior and stage presence speaks volumes...Good kiddo..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

richi_ridsbigtimeARSHIfan-Alinaa-

frankshk Senior Member
frankshk
frankshk

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 12:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AreYaar

AreYaar how you make this clips, tell me the software name or little guidelines  plzz

Go to top