Dance India Dance L'il Masters (DID L'il Masters)

India-Forums

Respect. (Page 13)

gilmores IF-Stunnerz
gilmores
gilmores

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 5:05pm | IP Logged
Ohmygod Anu those avi's are adorable!!! Can I steal?? :D
Yeah Rutu is out of practice..I'm hoping Atul, Vaishnavi, Jeetu have kept up with their dance...if Avneet can be part of this (though I doubt it...unless Darsheel is the next one eliminated) it would be fun too... As of now, it really seems like Rohan, Jeet, Saumya, Faisal will totally overshadow LM1 kids..

Haha, okay Afro-Jazz is usually not amongst my favorite dance styles either but I think Rashmi-Deepak did a pretty good job and they were the best this past week..the only one out of the million 30's who really deserved that score..plus I appreciated that she tried something new for her..

Edited by chocolover89 - 06 August 2012 at 5:16pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pigbelly4myfeetAreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 9:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by chocolover89

Ohmygod Anu those avi's are adorable!!! Can I steal?? :D

Thanks, Himani! Sure you can steal! I've posted the full batch of these and the ones of Raghav from last week in my gallery :-)

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=2993157&TPN=15

Re: Rashmi...agree that it was probably a rare deserving 30 on JDJ at long last...LOL

pigbelly4myfeetgilmores

pigbelly4myfeet IF-Rockerz
pigbelly4myfeet
pigbelly4myfeet

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 10:20pm | IP Logged
Hello gang! Hug *engulfs you two into a bear hug Raghav style* :P :D

Todays Canada vs. US. soccer game was like SO exciting. lol YAY so super proud of Canadians even though we didnt win and the referee decision was a little questionable...um...:P...lol but still Canada came close and US is a pretty solid team so. :D 

So anyways, MAN how mega cute is this trio! I honestly enjoyed these AV moments more than the performances this time around. Just. so. special. Approve Thanks SOOO much for those avis Anu. SO SO precious. Awww! Hug

But aww, sucks you guys didnt like Soumyas solo...well I firstly was toh surprised that Raghav actually chose a song like that. lol I mean, its not an easy song to choreograph for a stage performance...if you dont go for the dramatics aspect and all. The other Devdas songs are much easier to choreograph. So from that aspect, I appreciate full on, that Raghav tried to do this. And I honestly, have not seen a better nail dance bit on Indian TV before. People always mess that up. Even though Im not really a huge fan of the nail dance thing to begin with. But still...I appreciate Soumyas lightfooted quality. Shes just so airy on her feet which I think is the point of that nail dance thing...so that you dont hurt yourself...at least thats what I think, not that I know too much about this. 

Soumya did look a bit nervous at times though...not as free as her other performances. And no, this one definitely doesnt beat the aaja nachle or the pareshaan ones by any means, true. 

But I still thought it was decently performed. I have to say though, kathak style suits Soumya more. 

Anyways...YESSS I loved Rohans solo too. EXACTLY for the bits you mentioned Anu. Isnt Rohan SO easy as a dancer...he never misses a beat either. Yeah all those Raghav style creative bits like the halo...and even that bit during the lyrics pyaar ke sangeet mein...and he uses the prop as a CD/DJ music mixing thing and then swings to that. LOL So perfect!! And then theres another bit where he puts that ring on his nose and makes himself into a flower. I forget the exact lyrics for that bit but I thought that was also perfect. lol 

The dance kind of reminded me of Dharmesh and Paul in a way because Dharmesh also did a solo on this song and Paul did a similar act with that ball prop on DID 3. But Raghavs was much more creative...and he just has this CLARITY in his choreography I find. And Rohan was awesome too. 

And yep...those Raghav duets were awesome too. I gushed more about the Soumy-Raghav one in your creations thread. lol But yeah, that bonding was apparent in both the acts. And have you guys noticed how Raghav is always whispering stuff in his kids ears...lol. Hes always cracking them up I think. Anu, like you said, you can tell that they also ADORE him. 

How much did you LOVE what Rohan said about Raghav too...before they showed that AV moment. That Raghav is always wishing for Rohan to perform his style better than him. Aww...hes such a sweetheart, always just GENUINELY wishing well for his kids. No wonder they adore him. And that affection is just TOO sweet. 

And I KNOW, Raghav was just himself in those avis. He is much more sober indeed on the actual show. lol His nautanki was just cracking me up. Soumya toh even called him a bacha. She compared him to Jeet! :P LOL And man, did you notice that SUPER cute bit where Soumya and Raghav are having this moment where they are distorting each others faces...and then they go into a little hug. That hug was SUPER sweet yaar. lol

And yeah aww at the way Raghav thanked his kids. SUCH a genuine banda...he just has to express. lol It was a learning process for him too, and hes just surprised us all with his creativity, hard work, dedication and responsibility towards the kids. That duet of Raghavs and Soumyas was so apt...it doesnt even seem like this guy is going to be able to forget these kids ever. 

And yes that giving Katrina a rose bit...MAN was Neerav lame there or what. lol Of course Raghav was the best as always. LMAO YESS that feel the punch bit. ROFL Only Raghav just cant resist things like those...and of course he HAD to use those exact lyrics. What an adorable goof. lol 

Re: JDJ: Himani yes WORD to all you said. Rashmi-Deepak were the only ones Ive felt of deserving a 30 in this entire season so far. lol I toh genuinely liked that performances. They were actually moving TO the music...not just random jumping around. I was just blown away by how unique it was. 

And yes WORD to the bit about Madhuris comments. I also felt like she gave genuine comments after so long. lol Her comments sound MEGA rehearsed this season for the most part. But I thought both her and Remo seemed genuine with their praise for Rashmi. 

Bichara Rithwick got shortchanged though. Felt bad for him. And I just LOLed when Remo mentioned that finally we got to see dance on this stage. Bahaha...damn straight!! See these guys cant help speaking the truth sometimes. :P Rithwick was dancing FULL OUT! Unlike all those other cartoons on this show that get 30s like theres no tomorrow. And he seems to really take this show seriously, hes actually here to dance and learn.

I find that with Darsheel too actually. The guys so serious and works really hard. No wonder Rithwick became Darsheels fav. instantly too. lol 

And wasnt it odd that only Karan, Isha, and Gurmeet were shown at the end of the episode for next weeks preview...I can bet anything that these three people will last till the end. Remo ke chamche firstly...and then just TRP raising contestants. Sleepy Lameness. 

P.S. Himani I love your Rishta.com avis. lol I feel like watching that now. I miss having an Indian show to watch after NBT. Speaking of which, I saw a sig of Megha all decked up...Im guessing shes like married to Mohan now or whatever...and MAN just looking at that sig only...I could not recognize this show/character!! Like W*F. Never had I imagined that this show would look like a downgrade replica of saas-bahu shows...no matter how else I had imagined its downfall, such an extreme was totally not it. How sad. 

Ok Im gonna go to bed now. Excuse my lack of apostrophes and question marks...my keyboards messed up...goodnight, talk to you all tomorrow! Hug

gilmoresAreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 10:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pigbelly4myfeet

And man, did you notice that SUPER cute bit where Soumya and Raghav are having this moment where they are distorting each others faces...and then they go into a little hug. That hug was SUPER sweet yaar. lol

Ok I saw that bit with them distorting each other's faces but the vid I saw didn't have any hug after thatConfused...did I miss something? Cuz I don't recall a hug in that bit...do you have a vid link for this?

And I need to watch the Rohan act again now to catch more of the nuances you've mentioned...lol

P.S. I also loved that the Soumya-Raghav act was also expressing that emotion of them ultimately having to say goodbye now that the show is nearing it's end...I felt that in the act...the depth of the bond and the sadness they both feel about this time coming to an end and the inevitable goodbyes after that.

Edited by AreYaar - 07 August 2012 at 9:19am

pigbelly4myfeetgilmores

pigbelly4myfeet IF-Rockerz
pigbelly4myfeet
pigbelly4myfeet

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 10:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AreYaar

Originally posted by pigbelly4myfeet

And man, did you notice that SUPER cute bit where Soumya and Raghav are having this moment where they are distorting each others faces...and then they go into a little hug. That hug was SUPER sweet yaar. lol

Ok I saw that bit with them distorting each other's faces but the vid I saw didn't have any hug after thatConfused...did I miss something? Cuz I don't recall a hug in that bit...do you have a vid link for this?

And I need to watch the Rohan act again now to catch more of the nuances you've mentioned...lol

P.S. I also loved that the Soumya-Raghav act was also expressing that emotion of them ultimately having to say goodbye not that the show is nearing it's end...I felt that in the act...the depth of the bond and the sadness they both feel about this time coming to an end and the inevitable goodbyes after that.

Wait...did I imagine that hug part...I think it was on the limelight video that I saw this...they showed an extended version of the AV moments. Theres a bit where Raghav expresses how proud he is of Soumya too. He uses that Geeta flicking the nose gesture to express his pride. Aww. :)

Imma find that vid for you. You have to see this bit. These two actually cuddle into a hug for a good 2 minutes or so...its so heartwarming. 

Yeah, I need to watch the Rohan act again too. It totally made me smile. LOL

Aww and I love the way you worded everything about the Raghav-Soumya duet. Totally. :)

Edit: Ok found it finally! Phew! lol I toh started thinking that I imagined this because it took me so long to find it...anyways...

Watch from around 6 minutes. 

Ok Im gonna go to bed now. See ya. 

Edited by pigbelly4myfeet - 06 August 2012 at 10:41pm

gilmoresAreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 10:49pm | IP Logged
Thanks, Pallo! I just found it on YT too...lol such a cute bit...gonna avi that too...

And haha I love how they upload seperate clips of Raghav's slow motion...a better angle of his whole "Give the rose to Katrina" portionLOL

shakti_rockgilmores

gilmores IF-Stunnerz
gilmores
gilmores

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 12:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AreYaar

Thanks, Himani! Sure you can steal! I've posted the full batch of these and the ones of Raghav from last week in my gallery :-)

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=2993157&TPN=15

Thanks so much Anu :) As you can see I couldn't really wait LOL OOh yayy, I lovee your entire update! I'm going to use the one on Raghva-Saumya's performance! That was one of my favorite bits in the performance! And now my siggie dabba is all symmetrical too yayyy EmbarrassedLOL Btw word on how the performance reflected how they felt about this whole journey coming to an end..and separating...awww such DEPTH and LOVE these two brought to this song..

Pallo..word on the AV's being more interesting than the performances. It was so sweet and hilarious what everyone had to say about each other. Plus the bonding that Saumya-Raghav-Rohan have is just TOO adorable for words...man how can anyone not melt when you watch them? Such GENUINE affection and love they have for one another..so rare to see in this scripted business.

Aww yeah, I do appreciate the song choice for Saumya's act also. It's a very dramatic and difficult song to choreograph, par I dunno it just didn't work that well for me. Saumya's nail bed part was very good..she's always very light on her feet and ek toh she just has so much grace as a performer.  But koi nahin, she's an amazing and sincere performer always :) I really hope she's in that superkids show :D I want to see her dancing more LOL

Re JDJ:
It's easy to tell when Remo is genuinely impressed..and Rashmi's performance was one of those times..Though I ROFL-ed when Remo said, up til now only Salman-Isha have been doing something new and now you join them too. LOL

Actually I didn't think Ritwik got terribly shortchanged until I saw Isha and Karan get a 30/30...for not even dancing.. Ritwik was miles better than both of them. Heck I thought Darsheel got shortchanged also...there was a world of a difference between Darsheel's contemporary and whatever the heck Wahi did. Confused Sure Darsheel's perfromance was not perfect...his technique + expressions could have been a bit better,  the lifts were messy but overall it was still better than what Wahi did...I'm not saying give him a 10...but at least attempt to be consistent in the scores and hide the partiality.

I also laughed when Remo said he saw lots of dancing on the stage after a long time in Ritwik's performance LOL Aisa hi hota hai Remo..when you keep handing out 10's like toffees to performances with no dance and hailing them as the best...everyone else starts thinking that is the way to get appreciation...LOL  And yes, I admire Ritwik's sincerity too. He genuinely wants to learn and become better...same with Darsheel, Shibani, and Rashmi. They want to try new styles, learn and improve...for that matter even Gia experiments..another story she can't pull it off. It's only the suppsoed best couple of the show that doesn't experiment...and finally others in the forum have alos noticed it..

God I hope those 3 aren't the top 3.  I was thinking Isha, Rashmi, and Gurmeet would be in the finals :S  I also thought it was odd that Darsheel's AV was so short..he didn't even talk in it..it was a 2-3 second glimpse of him rehearsing whereas everyone else talked in their AV's. Confused I think they're gearing up to eliminate Darsheel in 1-2 weeks...seems like even he gets that feeling..Oh and Jai's new hairstyle is awful. Somebody should tell him to get a haircut... I liked ki they FINALLY called him on stage though.

Eeeks I miss Rishta.com too...so much. Rohan-Isha-Huseifa-Ruchika-Sally + their interactions with each other and the clients Day Dreaming..I wish it would come back..so many people love this show..I miss having an Indian show to look forward to yaar...lameness everywhere..some time-pass stuff but nothing to excite me anymore. Oh lol NBT. I can't recognize MOHAN even, Megha toh was ruined before only. And true..didn't think ki that show would go down the drain that much..what a pity.

Edited by chocolover89 - 07 August 2012 at 12:53am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AreYaar

LeadNitrate IF-Sizzlerz
LeadNitrate
LeadNitrate

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 10:15am | IP Logged
echoing with others, i think season2 kids can eat the season one kids up truly.
Except for a few from season 1, that kid khusboo, who was short changed this season, this kid nyana god knows whether she will ever be given a chance to perform. 

Overall i feel season 2 kids are way better.But they are younger and not that mature, while all the season 1 kids are not really kids per se, they are more or less all teens or pre teens. so they have maturity  to their advantage.

Go to top