Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Fabulous post Tannipartner...Totally agree..πŸ‘

I am wondering why Faizal and OM are there..

I know Rohan, Soumya and Jeet deserves to be there...But do not think Om, Faizal deserves to be there or even win..
pigbelly4myfeet thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Hello shello's gang! πŸ€— :P 

Naps: Word to all you've said. :) Did you watch this weekend's episodes? 

Himani/Anu: LOL that thread got closed down? Bahaha. Yeah I saw that meltdown. How lame. But expected. :P 
And Himani...psh you call that post long? :P lol but loved reading your thoughts as always. :)

Tani: Welcome ji welcome. :P Finally got a break from the JDJ forum? Sorry you have to deal with all the crap there. Such losers. Feel free to edit this out too, I still had to say it. :P 

Thanks for posting your thoughts. :) Though, I still don't understand HOW anyone could not connect with Soumya's performance but whatevs. I have not seen this much grace and perfection in a dancer in a long time. That too a kid. For me, Raghav was BANG ON with the song choice/style of dance...everything. One of the few acts I've seen that is THAT perfect. The choreography, dance, expressions...everything was fantastic for me. πŸ‘

Anyways, so did you guys watch this weekend's episodes? 

I liked the dancing with the TV stars episode. Wasn't Jeet FANTASTIC? πŸ˜† How does this kid do it? He made dancing as a frog look SO easy! And seriously, HOW adorable was he looking in that outfit? Aww can I just please take this kid home? What a cutie. 

I liked Neerav's choreography too. He very intelligently made that Gulki girl do almost nothing. lol And gave Jeet such a challenging act to do, which he was awesome at! Neerav's been giving Jeet some really good choreography. Or maybe he's just so awesome, he makes everything look good. πŸ˜† I think this kid can just about do anything. 

My other favourite was Rohan and Gunjan. That Gunjan girl was cute.  lol She was good too. Aww, Rohan was awesome despite of being so sick. Poor kid. But honestly, Raghav's choreography, as always was SO natural. This has got to be the best choreography on the "zoobie doobie" song I've seen so far on TV. It's such a fun song, but EVERYONE messes up the choreography for it. Raghav was bang on though. He got the silliness, and the dance steps right for the song. Plus his own creativity. 

I loved that one bit where Rohan was spinning Gulki and he does those jumps while doing it since he's not tall enough for her otherwise. DUDE Raghav rocks! haha SO creative! πŸ‘ lol A small thing...but those kinds of genius things excite me so much. πŸ˜† And that "filmy" slow mo part...so genius too. Raghav ACTUALLY used that "jaissa filmon mein hota hai" bit. No one ever uses those bits in that song. lol Even the cute moments like Rohan fainting and stuff. lol He makes these steps look SO easy. He's so lightfooted and easy as a dancer. I hope he gets well soon. :(

I really liked the Ankita-Soumya act too. So graceful. Both of them are. Aww they looked so pretty in their outfits too. Raghav chose a nice song for them too. I liked the choreography too. And the idea of the angel and all. So sweet. :)

Man that Ritwick dude is an awesome dancer. lol Quite a surprise that he tried out for DID and all too. Although I didn't like the Faisal-Ritwick duet THAT much. It was ok...the choreography was good. But the sync was off. :S The connection between the two dancers wasn't quite there I felt. They both seemed to be doing their own thing. And I think, Faisal hurries through steps too much. Or Ritwick was too slow. Something was def. off. Was Faisal forgetting his steps again or something? Anyways, if the sync had been there, this would've been a very good performance. I liked the dance steps. 

The others were lame. That Pintu dude toh can't dance at all. lol

I loved Soumya's solo too. πŸ˜ Aww, she adds so much grace to Raghav's style. πŸ˜† I just loved the idea of the choreography itself. The music interpretation, as always. The idea of holding on to that dream. And little moments like the bird escaping...and wanting to hold on to it...and even making that bird fly away and making it grow...hence making that dream grow. That whole wistfulness of the song was so well captured. Ahh...the BEAUTY of Raghav's style. The poetry, the innocence, the ART/interpretation in his style. πŸ˜ Soumya performed very well. You could tell that Raghav was proud too. He seemed a little extra affectionate towards her in this episode. Or he couldn't HELP showing his affection towards her. Aww. What an adorable bond him and his kids share. 

I liked Faisal's solo too. The beginning especially was good. And the song choice. But later on, Faisal missed a few beats. I think Rohan is better overall at not missing any beats than Faisal. Even Soumya and Jeet are. I'm just surprised Faisal's mistakes continue to get ignored. That too, at this stage. 

And wow, Om did an act based 90% on stunts again. πŸ₯± Kruti really isn't that creative, sad to say. I find Neerav and Prince better than her too. Raghav toh is above par all of these guys anyways. Why does she always make Om do all this dangerous stuff? Even if he can do it. Why not just make him dance? And so predictable too..this act got standing ovations and POTD and all. The amazing standards of this show. πŸ‘ The choreography for this act wasn't even fitting to the song! :S The song was romantic and Om was just doing whatever as always. And what is up with those "intense" type expressions of his? He uses those for every single performance. But of course the oh so mahaan judges had no trouble "connecting" to this stuff. *rolls eyes* 

Jeet's solo was good too, as always. But I think Neerav put in TOO much RK stuff. It wasn't flowing all that well. Maybe if he had picked just one song. Or one side of RK. I liked Raghav's little subtle acknowledgement to RK better...in that "jai jai shiv shankar" choreography of his. The way he had Rohan dance out to the steps while keeping that RK essence intact. And even that end "I hate tears" line. πŸ˜† That made more of an impact...RK wise I mean...to me. Although Jeet performed very well as always. Quite an actor he is too...lol koi bhi role de do. πŸ˜† 

I missed Rohan performing. :( I hope he doesn't get eliminated. 

Edit: Forgot to add, those Ankita-Raghav bits were adorable. πŸ˜† LOL at Raghav actually holding her hand and all and getting teased about it. :P The Raghav-baba stuff...these people need to stop using that baba stuff and stretching it out. But Raghav does amuse me always. πŸ˜† He still doesn't make it look fake, somehow. He's too genuine I guess. Ankita all bindass as always with her, "What's my problem?"...lol. 

Ritwick, Ankita and even that Gunjan girl were all really good. That Gunjan girl should also go in JDJ. :P She's SO much better than most *cough* people on that show. And isn't Ritwick actually coming on JDJ? That'd be awesome. I'd watch it more regularly for him. :)
Edited by pigbelly4myfeet - 11 years ago
AreYaar thumbnail
Thanks for the review for this week, Pallo...LOL I only watched Saturday wala epi...haven't watched aaj ka yet...will watch tomorrow and add my thoughts on that.

Saturday waalon mein se generally word to all you said...don't have much else to add...knew about the Raghav-Ankita bits cuz there was a BTS segment about it earlier in the week...although there was a dance shown in that segment that seems like they didn't air in the actual epi...weird...otherwise it was hilarious to see Raghav maaroing chance with Ankita.

Agree about the Gunjan girl...she really surprised me...very good sense of rhythm when generally the celebrity participants are just used as props in acts...she matched Rohan pretty well in most bits...so Rohan was sick? Aww I didn't know that...yeah he didn't seem well when I was watching also...low on energy a bit...I hope he recovers soon...bechaare ko baar baar nazar lag jaati hai kya? Poor kid...

LOL Rithwik is a very good dancer, yes...but yeah he couldn't sync with or match up to Faisal I guess...I hope he's better in JDJ although the problem with JDJ also is lack of imagination in choreography...let's see what Sneha manages to do with him there.
Originally posted by: AreYaar

Thanks for the review for this week, Pallo...LOL I only watched Saturday wala epi...haven't watched aaj ka yet...will watch tomorrow and add my thoughts on that.

Saturday waalon mein se generally word to all you said...don't have much else to add...knew about the Raghav-Ankita bits cuz there was a BTS segment about it earlier in the week...although there was a dance shown in that segment that seems like they didn't air in the actual epi...weird...otherwise it was hilarious to see Raghav maaroing chance with Ankita.

Agree about the Gunjan girl...she really surprised me...very good sense of rhythm when generally the celebrity participants are just used as props in acts...she matched Rohan pretty well in most bits...so Rohan was sick? Aww I didn't know that...yeah he didn't seem well when I was watching also...low on energy a bit...I hope he recovers soon...bechaare ko baar baar nazar lag jaati hai kya? Poor kid...

LOL Rithwik is a very good dancer, yes...but yeah he couldn't sync with or match up to Faisal I guess...I hope he's better in JDJ although the problem with JDJ also is lack of imagination in choreography...let's see what Sneha manages to do with him there.

Heya Anu! πŸ€— Eee I'm so excited to find you online! :D 

Ok will wait for your thoughts on the Sunday episode then. :)

Oh there was another dance bit that wasn't aired? You mean Raghav-Ankita wise or another performance wise? Well, they do edit out alot of things. But never edit out any of the lameness. lol

Yep, that Gunjan girl was really good. Yeah I guess celebrities are used as props only. But Prince and Raghav both actually didn't do that. 

Yeah the weird thing was that nothing about Rohan's sickness was mentioned on Saturday's episode. :S Only on Sunday they mentioned it. At the end of the episode from Saturday too, you could see Raghav carrying Rohan. I think he just somehow made it for that performance, otherwise he is being hospitalized. :( I know, poor kid, yaar. I really hope he gets well soon. He performed SO well despite of his sickness. And didn't even get any praise for that. Except Marzi was still nicer about it. And he was giving such sweet se expressions throughout the performance too. Aww, I love this kid. 

Yeah, Ritwick looked exhausted after that performance. I guess he's out of shape with dance. Oh Sneha is his choreographer? The one from TKT and the one who was the choreographer for that boxer dude last season? πŸ˜† I like her. Ok I'm looking forward to this pair, despite the otherwise standards of JDJ. :P lol 

Waisse, I do like the Avneet-Darsheel pair on JDJ too. I caught up on their performances. Avneet totally owns the stage when she dances...some SOLID stage presence this girl has. πŸ˜† And Jai gives them good choreography too. They did this performance on "ek main aur ek tu" last week that I watched and it was quite enjoyable. 

And speaking of Avneet...Tani...I don't get what you mean by your Avneet reference in your post. She HAS had classical training. :S Her forte IS kathak waisse. She's awesome at classical too, as she showed on DKS. :S I have no idea what you're talking about, to be honest. Actually, after Vrushali, the only other girl I've seen such awesome expressions on is Avneet. I like her dancing, she always has so much fun with it. 

Oh btw, Anu...there was also this "jugalbandi" performance of Kruti and Neerav's on the Sunday episode. It was quite meh. lol Neerav was SO much better than Kruti, if you can imagine that. He was kind of inspired by Raghav style, I thought...maybe that's just me though. lol Kruti was kind of freaky with her OTT expressions/dancing. πŸ˜• This girl has gotten worse with her dancing skills too since DID. Weird. And that end portion Neerav and Kruti did together was SO bad. It was just embarrassingly bad. Their sync was so off and the choreography was not that great either. πŸ˜• Nobody gave standing ovations and all for these guys either, though, thankfully. Raghav-Prince's jugalbandi was like a million times better. Now that one was so exciting. πŸ˜† This one was so dull. lol
AreYaar thumbnail
Hey PalloπŸ€—  LOL I'm OL cuz I was catching up on some things...been a long weekend.

Ahh I have to watch the Avneet-Darsheel performances too...Himani PM'd me some but I forgot to reply back I think...sorry Himani...lol

Raghav danced with Ankita...they were both pretty randomly hilarious in that bit too...here you can watch it here:

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ioRwuCEAxo[/YOUTUBE]

Jugalbandi b/w Neerav and Kruti? Sounds yawn-worthy to begin with but now that you've told me, looking forward to it even less.

Just watched Ritwik's performance from aaj ka JDJ...he was really good...sharp and graceful dancer...did good in the salsa bits with Sneha too...I like Sneha but I'm waiting to see if she can show variety as a choreographer...anyways finally there is a male contestant on JDJ who can ACTUALLY do a latin dance form properly...LOL

Rashmi was really good too...she showed variety in her performance as well...these two can give the current useless batch a run for its money maybe...dekhte hain.
Dabulls23 thumbnail
Avneet is a trained dancer and before DID she also was in B/W just like Vaishnavi of DID1...Loved loved loved Vaishnavi today in herguest appearance lavni performance..
Avneet has improved and come a looong way since her DID LM appearance..
Oh thanks for posting that Raghav-Ankita vid! Aww, man they edited out SO much! LOL these two were so hilarious. Raghav toh seems quite smitten by Ankita. haha. Adorable. LOL at "normal dance". Aww they were so cute dancing. lol Especially Raghav was just so in the moment. haha He seriously wasn't letting go of her hand. :P 

Oh yeah do catch up on the Avneet-Darsheel performances. I've liked two of them so far...this ek main aur ek tu one...here's the link for that:

And this character dheela samba one of their's:

These two actually dance. lol And Jai gives them actual dance styles too. 

Oh you watched the Ritwick performance? Got a link? Yeah, Sneha's good with salsa at least...don't know about variety. But she was pretty intelligent with showcasing that boxer dude last season, even though he could not move at all. lol 

LOL at finally someone being able to do latin dancing. At least Sneha got a good contestant, that's good. Oh Rashmi's in the competition too. The girl who performed with Sushant last season na? She's good too. Who's her choreographer?

Chalo, at least this season's finally got some decent dancers. lol I'd like to see Ritwick steal the show from Salman and Isha now. Bahut uchal rahe hain since Sushant isn't there this season to give them solid competition. :P lol Waisse, what's up with all these PR people being good dancers? lol 
Dabulls23 thumbnail
Rashmi's partner is Deepak ..Deepak was unfairly eliminated prematurely as Pratyusha leaving...he is fabulous choreographer..

Do u really think Sushant is better dancer 😲 than Isha - Salman combo???

I am also rooting for Rithwik and Rashmi to do well to create bit competition for Isha-Salman...They have been my favorites since the beginning as they have been so consistant...

Originally posted by: Dabulls23

Avneet is a trained dancer and before DID she also was in B/W just like Vaishnavi of DID1...Loved loved loved Vaishnavi today in herguest appearance lavni performance..

Avneet has improved and come a looong way since her DID LM appearance..

I just don't get why people pick on Avneet so much. This has been happening since DID LM and even on DKS. She's not perfect, for sure...but I think she's an awesome dancer. She so young, and has tons of time to perfect her dancing. She's not as perfect as someone like Soumya, sure. But she's just so expressive, and she brings LIFE to her dancing. You can tell she really enjoys it. And I appreciate that. 

But yeah, Vaishnavi was really good, no doubt. She look so big now though. πŸ˜†  I feel old looking at these kids grow up so fast. lol Does she still qualify as a "kid"? She looks so grown up! lol 
Dabulls23 thumbnail
Originally posted by: pigbelly4myfeet

I just don't get why people pick on Avneet so much. This has been happening since DID LM and even on DKS. She's not perfect, for sure...but I think she's an awesome dancer. She so young, and has tons of time to perfect her dancing. She's not as perfect as someone like Soumya, sure. But she's just so expressive, and she brings LIFE to her dancing. You can tell she really enjoys it. And I appreciate that. 

But yeah, Vaishnavi was really good, no doubt. She look so big now though. πŸ˜†  I feel old looking at these kids grow up so fast. lol Does she still qualify as a "kid"? She looks so grown up! lol 

LOL Vaishnavi is still a young teen...SHe has grown taller and slim...SHe is simply amazing...
You are right abt Avneet..SHe is not perfect but something abt her dancing makes you adore her...She is so expressive and enjoys dancing to the fullest...Personality with the "P"..πŸ˜ƒ

I am just so amazed to see all the little kids I have seen on Boogie Woogie are growing up to be wonderful  dancers...They come on DID LM and even in DID...Great platform for them to showcase talent thanks to B-W and Javed, Naved and Ravi...Competition was different all together than...

Yeah and Saumya is graceful dancer with perfection "P" πŸ˜ƒ  Puts a smile on my face...Soumya, ROhan and Jeet my TOP 3..⭐️