Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AreYaar thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
The gallery of this forum hasn't had a SINGLE creation on this season of Little masters...wow😆

Anyways, posting the batch in  your thread, Pallo...since we're all gushing away anyways...lol

A few big ones

LOVED the THAK se way in which she did the "bebaak khud pe" bit and the way she ended her chakkars...

The "zara zara kismat se ladne lagaa dil mera" bit

Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the topic and everything you all have said...Nothing more for me to add..

When I heard Judges comments on Soumya's dance my hubby and I went WTH is wrong with these judges?  How can they say they could not connect with the dance and the song was not right for the dance..

TO me it was more than perfect dance-song..She is amazingly beautiful and graceful dancer..Raghav's kids both Soumya and ROhan are my favs out of all..

Today Rohan deserved POTD and not channels fav Faisal...Not sure why they keep hyping him...No doubt kid can dance but he ain't the best thing ever happened...

GOd bless Soumya and Rohan for giving us their best performances today...Love them...And Raghav for his choreography...Shabash..

shiveni thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
u wrote my words exactly.just finished watching n i m really really irritated with geeta n marzi really wat they want year.Soumya is mind-blowing.i love this kid so much that even at times i forget that she is a kid she is such a graceful n talented dancer.n Raghav is doing full justice with his choreography and btw I REALLY REALLY LOVE THE BONDING BTW RAGHAV AND SOUMYA...its really cute the way he acknowledge her after the performance i love it .sumtimes like a protecting father ,sum times like a mischievous brother n i totally love the chemistry bte them :)
AreYaar thumbnail
Areyyy Soumya is a Boogie Woogie product? LOL anyone seen these vids? She must have been like around 8 or something...she looks so tinyyy...but just as graceful then as she is now

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ruji4R98AJs&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RddogC_A3UU&feature=relmfu[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lfldXOYicu8&feature=relmfu[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s4SSIVbv0Nc&feature=relmfu[/YOUTUBE]

Although have to say she's become much more POLISHED through DID...
Dabulls23 thumbnail
Soumya is proper, graceful, beautiful dancer and a young girl...Not like someone else on the show who is used by Mithun and the show for the love story and kissing...

Soumya is a good head on her shoulder and her parents have done a good job raising her to be proper..Besides dancing her behavior and stage presence speaks volumes...Good kiddo..
frankshk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

AreYaar how you make this clips, tell me the software name or little guidelines  plzz
kavkm thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I really don't know what's wrong with the judges..they have been so biased with raghav from the start especially geeta..it's like she has something against him..she never gives him the credit he deserves..at least when marzi gave his comments yesterday, he gently put soumya down(even tho I disagree with his comments)..geeta was so mean to raghav and soumya..I'd like to see geeta dance like that.if she can manage even 50% of what soumya did I will eat my words..i was so happy when riteish gave that comment, the look on her face was priceless..rohan and soumya are really amongst the best dancers in the show, and they both should rightfully go to the finale.om is a waste of space IMHO.. Just pray that rohan stays coz that boy is too damn talented to go out so soon
pigbelly4myfeet thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: AreYaar

Aww thank youuu, Pallo! *hugs back* Ju inspire me to write long essays, what can I say :P :P lol LOL good, I'm glad! :P  It's fun to read lengthy posts from you after so long. ðŸ¤—

Speakinggg of Vrushali...did you watch her act with Shalini yesterday?...I instantly thought of you when I saw her btw...lol...I'd hoped she'd dance with Soumya lekin usko Shalini ke saath chipkaa diya...lol...anyways it was SO nice to see Vrushali back...I miss her on the DID stageee...and then speaking of Kruti...dude I just don't like her attitude and the way she's "trained" this Om kid hasn't impressed me much either cuz of all the stunts and dangerous crap she makes him do. Yes I did. I KNOW, why didn't she dance with Soumya yaar?  They're both so graceful...it would've been a treat. Kya Rajasmitha ko Soumya ke saath chipka diya and Vrushali ko Shalini ke saath. 

But anyways, she was so graceful as always. And she's just so gracious and POSITIVE as a personality too no? Always taking things in good stride. 

Yeah Kruti hasn't impressed me much either. *sigh*...she was so awesome on DID 2 in TKT. Don't know what happened to her after that. I didn't like any of her choreography for Remo on DID 3 either. I just feel like she tries TOO hard. So it doesn't come out natural. She has this insecurity or attitude like you said and it shows. It's like that desperate attempt to prove. She's not just having fun and doing her own thing...letting her own creativity/style flow. She's such an amazing classical dancer and she doesn't even use that talent of her's to her advantage. And really, I am so glad the judges told her off for giving Om too much dangerous stunts to do. She hardly makes him DANCE ever. Or instead, she gives him this super mature type of contemporary that he hardly understands. Nothing that fits his personality or his abilities. That Om kid isn't to great anyways...I can never make out what exactly he's doing...mostly because he's just doing whatever most of the time. lol Good training would've been teaching him some more control/sharpness/clarity in his moves. Which Kruti hasn't done at all. 

I'm in the process of making avis on Soumya's performance and am even more wowed by the tiniest attention to detail in this performance...HOW can anyone feel disconnected with it is just beyond me *shakes head* Oh YAY avis!!! :D I know...I just feel like rolling my eyes at that "disconnect" comment more and more. There was nothing disconnecting about that performance at all. Like Ritesh said...I was also connected to it INSTANTLY. LOL I just loved how openly and khul ke he praised this performance. God bless him for that. ðŸ˜†

And notice how there wasn't even any repetition in this choreography. Except for the spins of course...but that's like necessary for kathak. Each "main pareshaan" is different...each moment in the choreography is interpreted with detail. It's so soothing and refreshing at the same time to watch. And just this whole classical dance interpretation to this song itself...super refreshing to watch. 

Anyways word to everything else you said about the season...Prince is not giving interesting choreographies to Faisal these days...that aeriel tango was like SUPER awkward in bits cuz Shalini has MAJOR balance issues that end up making her look awkward at many points...Yep, awkward is the word. ðŸ˜† What did you think of Raghav's paso doble waisse? Pretty cool I thought. Paso doble, Raghav style. lol It wasn't my most favourite of Raghav choreographies ever but it was still interesting. I was intrigued by the idea. ðŸ˜† It didn't look so much latin as Raghav's style. lol But still very creative and interesting. 

Re: Jeet...eee I just want to eat him up, take him home like you said...itnaaa pyaaara baccha hai and what talent he has my god...yes he'd have been PERFECT for Raghav's team...phir toh koi door door tak Raghav ko waise bhi touch nahin kar paata competition mein...lol...OMG  you loved his chikni chameli act too? Me tooo! I was thinking while watching it ki Katrina should die of shame watching it cuz a six year BOY just blew her lame attempt at an item number out of the water...LOL LOL I know Jeet was just on fire in that "chikni chameli" act. He was just like non-stop doing one move after another...that too SO well! I was just like..MAN what is this kid??? What is he made of? He can instantly just transform from being flexible and then being so kadak and sharp...expressions toh kamaal ke deta hi hai...lol. Plus the fact that he's so cute and chota sa helps. ðŸ˜† This kid's just unbelievable. Katrina kya...I'm sure even great dancers like Madhuri would be in awe watching him. He's just like this little fireball. ðŸ˜†

Well he may not officially be in Raghav's team...but he might as well be...cuz he's always bonding with him anyways and chipkoing to him. lol Ahh they're so cute! ðŸ˜†

Oh yeah I LOVED Paul-Rohan's act in yesterday's epi too...I always felt that Geeta gave him crap choreography in DID3...remember that one time he was BRILLIANT in the epi when Terence got to choreograph him? LOL so yeah even this time when he got excellent choreography, he was superb.Oh yeah that's true. He did get Geeta's crap choreography. Yeah I do remember that Terence act. That was good. I also found it sweet...the bonding he developed with Rohan. I think these two were the only pair that had that connect/bonding between them. And that chemistry showed in their performance too. And Rohan's just such a sweet kid...how can you just not love him? lol He always just looks so solemn sa, and sweet sa. I think both Soumya and him are so sober and mellow no? There really isn't any overconfidence or hyperness in these kids. 

I was thinking that Siddesh and Jeet would've been so much fun together...but Siddesh wasn't really delivering 100% somehow. :S I think he forgot steps in between or something. Plus there wasn't enough goof in that performance from Neerav's side. Still fun...but not super great considering both Siddesh and Jeet are like so entertaining as dancers. I thought the song choice was really fun though. ðŸ˜†

Dabulls23 thumbnail
Originally posted by: kavkm

I really don't know what's wrong with the judges..they have been so biased with raghav from the start especially geeta..it's like she has something against him..she never gives him the credit he deserves..at least when marzi gave his comments yesterday, he gently put soumya down(even tho I disagree with his comments)..geeta was so mean to raghav and soumya..I'd like to see geeta dance like that.if she can manage even 50% of what soumya did I will eat my words..i was so happy when riteish gave that comment, the look on her face was priceless..rohan and soumya are really amongst the best dancers in the show, and they both should rightfully go to the finale.om is a waste of space IMHO.. Just pray that rohan stays coz that boy is too damn talented to go out so soon

50% would be tooo good...I bet she cant even do 10% of what Soumya does...I rest my case...😳  I think the jealousy factor prolly...
pigbelly4myfeet thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
YAY thanks for making those avis Anu...don't know which ones to use now. lol 

Aww I love that "zara zara kismat se ladne laga" one. *sigh*...she just performs so sweetly and softly. Making the right kind of impact.

I am still amazed at how PERFECT this performance was. 

And all that "thaa"s like you mentioned...where she just pauses at the perfect time, at the perfect place. None of her spins were out of place either. 

And that "phoolon" wala step. *sigh*. So pretty. 

She's so lightfooted too with her jumps and stuff. Such a pleasant performer. 

And aleee she's SO cute in Boogie Woogie! lol So tiny and cuteee. lol I guess all these kids were on BW at some point. 

I miss watching BW. Such a fun and simple show. The kids were never stressed on that show. They never had to do crazy stunts and all either. Anyways, yeah Soumya's def. more polished now. But she was so graceful back then too. And always a pleasant performer then too. I loved that "bhumbro" one the most. Just so adorable. 😆 You don't get to see that kind of simple, pure dancing on DID. lol