Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

   
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

WAKE UP-Sanaya's rank in DANGER & NEW BUZZ 4 Barun (Page 82)

NeelVi IF-Dazzler
NeelVi
NeelVi

Joined: 28 January 2012
Posts: 4629

Posted: 25 July 2012 at 1:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Deval21

Originally posted by NeelVi

Guys, keep commenting 4 Sarun & View their profile again & again.


The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

go2sleep83

Deval__02 IF-Rockerz
Deval__02
Deval__02

Joined: 13 March 2012
Posts: 5743

Posted: 25 July 2012 at 1:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by NeelVi

Originally posted by Deval21

Originally posted by go2sleep83

Originally posted by NeelVi

Originally posted by Deval21

Originally posted by Deval21

Originally posted by navman

Originally posted by NeelVi

Originally posted by navman

@ Neel, you didn't post any pic of hotwa today Disapprove Cry to droolll

Just 4 U NaviWink Deval Don't See HereLOL


Aww so sweet of you Neel. Day Dreaming Day Dreaming

How can someone be so hot Embarrassed

Why Deval can't see?? Confused Let her also drooolll along with Avni n me Wink

Embarrassed Day Dreaming Hyeee his *SEXY NECK* Blushing



I forgot to tell you guys!! Most sexiest thing about him is his NECK ( for me)!! people on FB page knows about me... forgot to tell you guys!!

Shocked What abt Navi & Avni Most Sexiest Thing about Barun or ASRBig smile

haha..for me it's his husky voice, eyes and smirk LOL


Agree with you Avni!! Love everything about this guy!!Wink hyeee iss hotness ko kya naam doon? EmbarrassedDay DreamingDay Dreaming

Barun SobtiLOL OK Deval & Avni your punishment is dueWink


Punishment? Just cos me an Avni drool over BARUN ? Embarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

navmango2sleep83NeelVi

NeelVi IF-Dazzler
NeelVi
NeelVi

Joined: 28 January 2012
Posts: 4629

Posted: 25 July 2012 at 1:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Deval21

Originally posted by go2sleep83

Originally posted by Deval21

Originally posted by go2sleep83

Originally posted by NeelVi

Originally posted by Deval21

Originally posted by Deval21

Originally posted by navman


Aww so sweet of you Neel. Day Dreaming Day Dreaming

How can someone be so hot Embarrassed

Why Deval can't see?? Confused Let her also drooolll along with Avni n me Wink

Embarrassed Day Dreaming Hyeee his *SEXY NECK* Blushing



I forgot to tell you guys!! Most sexiest thing about him is his NECK ( for me)!! people on FB page knows about me... forgot to tell you guys!!

Shocked What abt Navi & Avni Most Sexiest Thing about Barun or ASRBig smile

haha..for me it's his husky voice, eyes and smirk LOL


Agree with you Avni!! Love everything about this guy!!Wink hyeee iss hotness ko kya naam doon? EmbarrassedDay DreamingDay Dreaming


Yup I love everything about him..but let's no go there LOL


LOL LOL
Avni, u deleted his pic? Cry do not punish me please ( just cos i said I love everything about him) Wink

LOL

LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

go2sleep83

NeelVi IF-Dazzler
NeelVi
NeelVi

Joined: 28 January 2012
Posts: 4629

Posted: 25 July 2012 at 1:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Deval21

Originally posted by NeelVi

Originally posted by Deval21

Originally posted by go2sleep83

Originally posted by NeelVi

Originally posted by Deval21

Originally posted by Deval21

Originally posted by navman

Originally posted by NeelVi

Originally posted by navman

@ Neel, you didn't post any pic of hotwa today Disapprove Cry to droolll

Just 4 U NaviWink Deval Don't See HereLOL


Aww so sweet of you Neel. Day Dreaming Day Dreaming

How can someone be so hot Embarrassed

Why Deval can't see?? Confused Let her also drooolll along with Avni n me Wink

Embarrassed Day Dreaming Hyeee his *SEXY NECK* Blushing



I forgot to tell you guys!! Most sexiest thing about him is his NECK ( for me)!! people on FB page knows about me... forgot to tell you guys!!

Shocked What abt Navi & Avni Most Sexiest Thing about Barun or ASRBig smile

haha..for me it's his husky voice, eyes and smirk LOL


Agree with you Avni!! Love everything about this guy!!Wink hyeee iss hotness ko kya naam doon? EmbarrassedDay DreamingDay Dreaming

Barun SobtiLOL OK Deval & Avni your punishment is dueWink


Punishment? Just cos me an Avni drool over BARUN ? Embarrassed

NopeWink @ GreenLOL

Originally posted by go2sleep83

Awesome post hon..
plz comment on SARUN's profile friends



Thanks Dear!! I hope we can get more people!!
 Smile

Good night Avni, its 11:15 pm here!!I am sleepySleepy... See you tomorrow!! Sweet dreams of BARUN!! I guess we have time difference...do not know!! 


Sorryfor the late reply..I am making pau-bhaji and and commenting here at the same timeLOL
Good night hon..Have a sweet dream of Hotwa Wink Sleep tight..
Yea I am 3 hrs behind you (PST) 




Edited by NeelVi - 25 July 2012 at 1:08pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

go2sleep83

Deval__02 IF-Rockerz
Deval__02
Deval__02

Joined: 13 March 2012
Posts: 5743

Posted: 25 July 2012 at 1:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by NeelVi

Originally posted by Deval21

Originally posted by NeelVi

Where is bs_deeps today?Smile


I do not know!! She might will come little late!

OK, Jese hi aaye sab line mein khade ho jaanaTongue Fir Question ka Answer bhi toh dena haiD'oh


ROFLROFL ROFL
U R DAMN HILARIOUS NEEL!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

go2sleep83NeelVi

NeelVi IF-Dazzler
NeelVi
NeelVi

Joined: 28 January 2012
Posts: 4629

Posted: 25 July 2012 at 1:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Deval21

Originally posted by NeelVi

Sanaya is getting very less comments.. 
Keep commenting 4 her & Barun...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

go2sleep83

Deval__02 IF-Rockerz
Deval__02
Deval__02

Joined: 13 March 2012
Posts: 5743

Posted: 25 July 2012 at 1:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by go2sleep83

Awesome post hon..
plz comment on SARUN's profile friends



Thanks Dear!! I hope we can get more people!!
 Smile

Good night Avni, its 11:15 pm here!!I am sleepySleepy... See you tomorrow!! Sweet dreams of BARUN!! I guess we have time difference...do not know!! 


Sorryfor the late reply..I am making pau-bhaji and and commenting here at the same timeLOL
Good night hon..Have a sweet dream of Hotwa Wink Sleep tight..
Yea I am 3 hrs behind you (PST) 


[/QUOTE]

Neel, Neel, Neel... We did not make rule for the other thread!! that rule is only for this thread Wink Give punishment to Avni only, yes yes yes mai bach gayi LOL LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

go2sleep83NeelVi

NeelVi IF-Dazzler
NeelVi
NeelVi

Joined: 28 January 2012
Posts: 4629

Posted: 25 July 2012 at 1:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Deval21

Originally posted by NeelVi

Originally posted by Deval21

Originally posted by NeelVi

Where is bs_deeps today?Smile


I do not know!! She might will come little late!

OK, Jese hi aaye sab line mein khade ho jaanaTongue Fir Question ka Answer bhi toh dena haiD'oh


ROFLROFL ROFL
U R DAMN HILARIOUS NEEL!!

Embarrassed bs_deeps ko mat batanaSleepy

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Deval__02

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Barun Sobti - Truly The Bombaat Barun!

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 36 37

Author: shybabe   Replies: 288   Views: 70489

shybabe 288 70489 21 November 2014 at 7:10am by ArHiLover-x
BARUN ~ BARUN ~ BARUN !!! (^_~)"

2 3 4 5 6 7

Author: Fleeting.Romei   Replies: 51   Views: 21678

Fleeting.Romei 51 21678 09 July 2013 at 10:16pm by basb
barun sobti is on twitter

2 3

Author: mini16   Replies: 20   Views: 14237

mini16 20 14237 01 August 2012 at 2:10am by .Sad.But.True.
which of these different sanayas looks do you like

2

Author: SaalaDonkey   Replies: 14   Views: 3273

SaalaDonkey 14 3273 14 August 2011 at 12:55am by -Manita-

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index