Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

WAKE UP-Sanaya's rank in DANGER & NEW BUZZ 4 Barun (Page 43)

NeelVi IF-Dazzler
NeelVi
NeelVi

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Deval21

Originally posted by go2sleep83

Originally posted by NeelVi

Originally posted by bs_deeps

its so good to see huge points difference even without buzz..but guys..comments are so very close..SI got lesser comments in top 3..we will have to ensure that we comment more n more..

bs_deeps is just like MamaG (Akash Father) speaks rarely but logicallyLOLLOL I Hope bs_deeps will not see thisWink otherwise gone kill meAngry

Yes! Sanaya's Comments Section is weak & I feel very bad 4 her although she is a fabulous actressSmile
Actually, everyone is flatwa over Arnie. I Hv noticed in Ranking post also, members are praising Barun. So we need to change that mentality.

Neel, Are you talking about Me, Deval and Navi???LOL
We are defi flatwa over Hottwa, but it's not that we don't love SanayaWink

On a serious note, let's not even go there, this forum already have very strong only Sanaya and only Barun fans..and we see them fighting everyday by making post saying Only Sanaya is the soul of IPK or only Barun is the soul of IPK..And if you look at my poll result also, you will see how only some of us comment everyday..we are having hard time to convince people to comment for both of them, forget about changing their mentality
LOL

LOL yes, I drool over HOTWA!! Embarrassed Day Dreaming
But do not say that I do not love sanaya!! She is brilliant actress!! I almost rapped my refresh button last week for her
LOL LOL

Oho!!! I M not talking abt U Dear... But I have seen in Barun & Sanaya profile & I can give U names also who only post comment 4 Barun even though they say Barun & Sanaya are equal 4 them.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

navmango2sleep83Deval__02Johny.S.Raj

Johny.S.Raj IF-Sizzlerz
Johny.S.Raj
Johny.S.Raj

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 12:19pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Deval21

Originally posted by go2sleep83

Originally posted by bs_deeps

its so good to see huge points difference even without buzz..but guys..comments are so very close..SI got lesser comments in top 3..we will have to ensure that we comment more n more..

bs_deeps is just like MamaG (Akash Father) speaks rarely but logicallyLOLLOL I Hope bs_deeps will not see thisWink otherwise gone kill meAngry

Yes! Sanaya's Comments Section is weak & I feel very bad 4 her although she is a fabulous actressSmile
Actually, everyone is flatwa over Arnie. I Hv noticed in Ranking post also, members are praising Barun. So we need to change that mentality.

Neel, Are you talking about Me, Deval and Navi???LOL
We are defi flatwa over Hottwa, but it's not that we don't love SanayaWink

On a serious note, let's not even go there, this forum already have very strong only Sanaya and only Barun fans..and we see them fighting everyday by making post saying Only Sanaya is the soul of IPK or only Barun is the soul of IPK..And if you look at my poll result also, you will see how only some of us comment everyday..we are having hard time to convince people to comment for both of them, forget about changing their mentality
LOL

LOL yes, I drool over HOTWA!! Embarrassed Day Dreaming
But do not say that I do not love sanaya!! She is brilliant actress!! I almost rapped my refresh button last week for her
LOL LOL

Oho!!! I M not talking abt U Dear... But I have seen in Barun & Sanaya profile & I can give U names also who only post comment 4 Barun even though they say Barun & Sanaya are equal 4 them.

I Agree with NeelVi

navmango2sleep83NeelViDeval__02

PRINCEBARUN Groupbie
PRINCEBARUN
PRINCEBARUN

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
We need lots of comments to keep then on TOP!! 

rosette80 IF-Rockerz
rosette80
rosette80

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
Will do so. Sure..sarun are the charismatic couple who h we can't aford to let down

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

navmango2sleep83NeelViDeval__02Johny.S.Raj

Johny.S.Raj IF-Sizzlerz
Johny.S.Raj
Johny.S.Raj

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 12:25pm | IP Logged
Happy so many peoples are seeing this post

Johny.S.Raj IF-Sizzlerz
Johny.S.Raj
Johny.S.Raj

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
I don't know why there is not article on Sarun and a individual artilcle on Sanaya, it has been weeks Angry

Deval__02 IF-Rockerz
Deval__02
Deval__02

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by JohnySolomonRaj

I think Sanaya will stay in her 2nd position till our show ends or until DD gets full buzz points,The problem is She badly needs more comments and most Sanaya fans too don't comment for her as they are mostly between the age group of 25-35, i just found out this, There is lots of peoples in this age group who does not comment at all. The bad thing is even i am loosing interest in this ranking system . To tell the truth i have not commented for some days on both profiles, hopefully i will start again tomorrow

No yar, do not do that!! Post comments on both profiles!! I wont tell you to visit profile again and again!! But please post comments--- it takes only 2 min to post comments!!! Smile

navmango2sleep83NeelViJohny.S.Raj

go2sleep83 IF-Dazzler
go2sleep83
go2sleep83

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by JohnySolomonRaj

I think Sanaya will stay in her 2nd position till our show ends or until DD gets full buzz points,The problem is She badly needs more comments and most Sanaya fans too don't comment for her as they are mostly between the age group of 25-35, i just found out this, There is lots of peoples in this age group who does not comment at all. The bad thing is even i am loosing interest in this ranking system . To tell the truth i have not commented for some days on both profiles, hopefully i will start again tomorrow

Common Johny how can you lose the interest??
I am not sure about the age group of SARUN's
But Yes I see lot of Sanaya fans, who make post everyday to praise her, but don't comment on her profile..don't really get them..but we can't really force anyone..can only encourage..
Hopefully people will grow up, and give credit to both Sanaya and Barun..as both are equally talented, and none of them make this show by themselves , it's a teamwork

navmanNeelViDeval__02Johny.S.Raj

Go to top