Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

WAKE UP-Sanaya's rank in DANGER & NEW BUZZ 4 Barun - Page 33

Johny.S.Raj thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago
I think Sanaya will stay in her 2nd position till our show ends or until DD gets full buzz points,The problem is She badly needs more comments and most Sanaya fans too don't comment for her as they are mostly between the age group of 25-35, i just found out this, There is lots of peoples in this age group who does not comment at all. The bad thing is even i am loosing interest in this ranking system . To tell the truth i have not commented for some days on both profiles, hopefully i will start again tomorrow

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PRINCEBARUN thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
keep posting comments guys!!
NeelVi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Deval21

πŸ˜† yes, I drool over HOTWA!! 😳 😍
But do not say that I do not love sanaya!! She is brilliant actress!! I almost rapped my refresh button last week for her
πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Oho!!! I M not talking abt U Dear... But I have seen in Barun & Sanaya profile & I can give U names also who only post comment 4 Barun even though they say Barun & Sanaya are equal 4 them.
Johny.S.Raj thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: NeelVi

Oho!!! I M not talking abt U Dear... But I have seen in Barun & Sanaya profile & I can give U names also who only post comment 4 Barun even though they say Barun & Sanaya are equal 4 them.

I Agree with NeelVi
PRINCEBARUN thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
We need lots of comments to keep then on TOP!! 
rosette80 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Will do so. Sure..sarun are the charismatic couple who h we can't aford to let down
Johny.S.Raj thumbnail
Happy so many peoples are seeing this post
Johny.S.Raj thumbnail
I don't know why there is not article on Sarun and a individual artilcle on Sanaya, it has been weeks πŸ˜‘
Deval__02 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: JohnySolomonRaj

I think Sanaya will stay in her 2nd position till our show ends or until DD gets full buzz points,The problem is She badly needs more comments and most Sanaya fans too don't comment for her as they are mostly between the age group of 25-35, i just found out this, There is lots of peoples in this age group who does not comment at all. The bad thing is even i am loosing interest in this ranking system . To tell the truth i have not commented for some days on both profiles, hopefully i will start again tomorrow

No yar, do not do that!! Post comments on both profiles!! I wont tell you to visit profile again and again!! But please post comments--- it takes only 2 min to post comments!!! 😊
go2sleep83 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
This content was originally posted by: JohnySolomonRaj

Common Johny how can you lose the interest??
I am not sure about the age group of SARUN's
But Yes I see lot of Sanaya fans, who make post everyday to praise her, but don't comment on her profile..don't really get them..but we can't really force anyone..can only encourage..
Hopefully people will grow up, and give credit to both Sanaya and Barun..as both are equally talented, and none of them make this show by themselves , it's a teamwork