VideoMix

India-Forums

VideoMix
VideoMix

RaghaVI vms (many vms updated page 36 ) (Page 17)

The_Inner_Voice Goldie
The_Inner_Voice
The_Inner_Voice

Posted: 17 September 2012 at 3:44am | IP Logged

Sara!!!!!! Shocked

The Jaadu hai nasha hai... VM has robbed me of words...

So all I can say is I was like Pascal here...

At first...

...and then...

Now Sara... Do you intend to kill me!!!

Wonderful  Vm Sara Clap... But now it is gonna take more time for me to send in the feedbacks of the previous VMs ... I still need to come back from Lalala land after I saw the VM.

Back to Raghavilicious Lalala Land Day Dreaming

Adios!!! Wink

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

MaazzDesi_Girl1991Ramsha..Ephemera

Maazz Senior Member
Maazz
Maazz

Posted: 17 September 2012 at 6:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Saraella

My new raghaVI vm. itson jaadu hai nasha hai. Its a hot wala vmLOL Do watch and leave your feedbacksBig smile 

I had never liked this song before, but you made me LOVE IT! They looked so adorable! They remind me of a cute young couple in their dream sequences :D
Love how the words match what's happening
And HAHAHAHA! I knew you would put in the fire dream sequence of R in black singlet and S in green dress! Was looking forward to it :D
Awesome worK!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ramsha..

..Khaleesi.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Khaleesi..
..Khaleesi..

Posted: 17 September 2012 at 7:45am | IP Logged
amazing dear!!

Ramsha..

Ephemera IF-Sizzlerz
Ephemera
Ephemera

Posted: 17 September 2012 at 8:05am | IP Logged
sara dearHug...i loved all the VMsClap...but will take time to write my feedbackEmbarrassed..as i wanna right for each one of them in my own style..Embarrassed

Ramsha..

Desi_Girl1991 IF-Dazzler
Desi_Girl1991
Desi_Girl1991

Posted: 17 September 2012 at 10:38am | IP Logged
About jadu hai nasha hai...comments are still unavailable from me...I'm still in RaghavI lala land world Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming
Jokes apart, Clap Waaahhh wah wah Sara! Very hotwa tha yaar Blushing

Ramsha..

SwEeto.G Senior Member
SwEeto.G
SwEeto.G

Posted: 17 September 2012 at 10:43am | IP Logged
woh woh sara the jaadoo hy nasha hy song was my not soo fav bt u did it grl loved each and every thing bout it awesome work make some more 

Ramsha..

The_Inner_Voice Goldie
The_Inner_Voice
The_Inner_Voice

Posted: 17 September 2012 at 1:50pm | IP Logged
Hi again!!! LOL

Sara... Tune kya kiya??? Day Dreaming

"Pyaar tune kya kiya... " when that scene played out there I could see how much head over heals had Siya fallen in love with Raghav... the mere unwavering look she gave him while feeding the icecream.. Awww Day Dreaming

"Ek hee pal me achaanak dee hai nayi duniya..." had Raghav smile for a moment... and her glancing at him, realizing he had given her a new world.

"...dee hai nayee khushiya" had her smiling dreamily realizing he had been the reason behind the new found happiness.

When the male track played "Pyaar tune kya kiya..." I could see Raghav contemplating on Siya's actions that had brought him back to his home...and just in a moment he got his world back.. glad that you used this scene, cause that is what meant a world to him... his family... and he got it back... along with new happiness. Clap

The interlude music and the scenes went along so well... every scene according to the beats..and just at end of the interlude the tune changed and u inserted the happy moment there... bang on!!!Clap

"Pehali dafa use dekh kar..." Now that's timing... Sure that was the first time she was realizing her true feelings for him.

"Mai hu yaha dil meraa hai wahan" now here... the way the camera panned to show Raghav right when it said wahan... it was a bull's eye... Siya ka dil Raghav hi to hai!!!

"Tu de raha hai ehsaas ye"... Now that hug... do i need to elaborate!!!Day Dreaming

"Jiske badan ko choo kar"... the timing of Raghav hands tighten the hug made it apt.

Then we had the hand hold at "Pyaar tune..." and both of them lost in thoughts.

Her smile at "Di hai nayi duniya" was enough to let us know the beautiful world she was given

And then when the male version of "Ek hi pal mein.." played I was like... hmmm so true... just in a moment she had given hima whole new world a whole new happines...His world (read Siya) is filled with happines(read her smile)

Now Sara... As Siya keeps contemplating about what Raghav has done... Let me tell you .. You have done a fabulous job here dearClap... so here's a jhappi coming your way!!!

Hug
* runs to write the next feed back *LOL

Ramsha..

Ramsha.. IF-Sizzlerz
Ramsha..
Ramsha..

Posted: 17 September 2012 at 2:54pm | IP Logged

@The inner voice. thanks a lot. Jaadu Hai Nasha was hot and actually one of the vm I was totally satisfied it. I loved making this vm. Making something on raghaVI romance was worth making. And I agree with you for Pyaar tune kya kiya. Again I was quite satisfied with it because most of song matches with raghaVI. thanks for such a wonderful feedbacks.

@maaz thats an huge compliment. I am so happy you like the vm and it made you fall in love with the song. I will be keep making more.

@sara_kelly thanks a lot

@lakshmi I will wait for your feedbacks

@mishti lol Yeah RaghaVI brings us to lalalala land. they are the best. thank you so much

@sweet.G my pleasure. yes this song is not many people fav but its quite romantic. I like making it. thanks for the compliments

once again thank you guys. your feedbacks/comments make me feel really happy. love you all.

Maazz

Go to top