VideoMix

India-Forums

VideoMix
VideoMix

RaghaVI vms (many vms updated page 36 ) (Page 12)

Ramsha.. IF-Sizzlerz
Ramsha..
Ramsha..

Posted: 14 September 2012 at 11:28pm | IP Logged
thanks will wait for your feedbacks

The_Inner_Voice Goldie
The_Inner_Voice
The_Inner_Voice

Posted: 15 September 2012 at 12:30am | IP Logged

Sara Hug

My impresions on Tu jahan
.. Main Wahan:

Loved the scenes you used for prelude music...  a few of them went so well with the tune... like Siya pushing the punch bag away... Raghav stepping on the water hose Wink

And just when "Tu Jahan" started... Raghav entered the frame.. Bang On!!! Thumbs Up... And when it played "Sang sang .." we had him rush to be with Siya...
His unwavering stare at Siya during the second time when it played "Tu jahan
" was so apt Smile

And I have to mention that in the interlude music I liked that when the flute part played we had Raghav slowly looking at her.. and then back outside the window just in time when "hey hey hey" bg score played... went so well with the feel!!... even his retracting of his hand from siya were in sync with the music.

"Jo Dhoop nikle chaya ban jaunga"... now that line there was so beautifully put with a beautiful scene to go with it.. as far as my symbolic interpretations go...true that he was a shade whe she was under the scorching sun(read turmoil or pain). Loved that you showed  Siya hold his hands when it played "Jo ho tu akeli chaya ban jaunga"... we know she is alone and needs someone what better than a shadow  ... this shadow (read Raghav) would be different because this shadow wouldn't leave her... not even when darkness strikes.Big smile
The "Jo uljhen mein ho mann"...went so well with her uljhe baal LOL

Tum aagaye ho had her contemplating over what he meant to her...he had breathed life into her!!  "Khushiyon ka..."had her in heartfelt laughter... how could she escape his trap of happines!!! Her thoughtful look at "Khoya hai khudko ya..." was bang onClap

And then we had "Tu jahan" playing again with Raghav coming beside Siya right when it said "Main wahan"... and then we saw them walking in sync as "Sang sang" played

The whole para of "Ho gham ke badal..."had me feeling Raghav saying all those to her with the apt gestures!!! When "Dil sochta tha" played... the way with which Raghav held her at the word "Apna ho"... I was like Day Dreaming ... Apnapan to jhalakta hai.. and when it mentioned "Raaz na ho"... i just couldnt help but remember the raaz she was keeping at that point of time in the scene. Then at "Aaankhen na.." we saw her blindfoldedWink

Raghav following and trying to reach out to Siya at "Sang sang yun calun tere"... at the end of the song left me with a Day Dreaming... Surely he meant every bit of the lines which Sonu sang in this awesome song... which happens to be on of my favs... and an apt one for Raghavi!!!

U desreve a Clap and something more... Come here Sara... Hug
tweetie19 IF-Dazzler
tweetie19
tweetie19

Posted: 15 September 2012 at 1:26am | IP Logged
Pyaar tune is just mindblowing!!!!!! loved every scene that u have chosen ClapClap
Siddhi_ IF-Sizzlerz
Siddhi_
Siddhi_

Posted: 15 September 2012 at 6:00am | IP Logged
Pyar Tune Kya Kiya one is just too good, Sara. I absolutely loved it <3 So so beautiful VM Heart
blusky165 Groupbie
blusky165
blusky165

Posted: 15 September 2012 at 9:14am | IP Logged
pyar tune...is just Awesome...sooo loveee ittt.
TeAmo_Messi IF-Stunnerz
TeAmo_Messi
TeAmo_Messi

Posted: 15 September 2012 at 10:28am | IP Logged
gr8 job sara...keep making more...
Ramsha.. IF-Sizzlerz
Ramsha..
Ramsha..

Posted: 15 September 2012 at 1:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by The_Inner_Voice

Sara Hug

My impresions on Tu jahan
.. Main Wahan:

Loved the scenes you used for prelude music...  a few of them went so well with the tune... like Siya pushing the punch bag away... Raghav stepping on the water hose Wink

And just when "Tu Jahan" started... Raghav entered the frame.. Bang On!!! Thumbs Up... And when it played "Sang sang .." we had him rush to be with Siya...
His unwavering stare at Siya during the second time when it played "Tu jahan
" was so apt Smile

And I have to mention that in the interlude music I liked that when the flute part played we had Raghav slowly looking at her.. and then back outside the window just in time when "hey hey hey" bg score played... went so well with the feel!!... even his retracting of his hand from siya were in sync with the music.

"Jo Dhoop nikle chaya ban jaunga"... now that line there was so beautifully put with a beautiful scene to go with it.. as far as my symbolic interpretations go...true that he was a shade whe she was under the scorching sun(read turmoil or pain). Loved that you showed  Siya hold his hands when it played "Jo ho tu akeli chaya ban jaunga"... we know she is alone and needs someone what better than a shadow  ... this shadow (read Raghav) would be different because this shadow wouldn't leave her... not even when darkness strikes.Big smile
The "Jo uljhen mein ho mann"...went so well with her uljhe baal LOL

Tum aagaye ho had her contemplating over what he meant to her...he had breathed life into her!!  "Khushiyon ka..."had her in heartfelt laughter... how could she escape his trap of happines!!! Her thoughtful look at "Khoya hai khudko ya..." was bang onClap

And then we had "Tu jahan" playing again with Raghav coming beside Siya right when it said "Main wahan"... and then we saw them walking in sync as "Sang sang" played

The whole para of "Ho gham ke badal..."had me feeling Raghav saying all those to her with the apt gestures!!! When "Dil sochta tha" played... the way with which Raghav held her at the word "Apna ho"... I was like Day Dreaming ... Apnapan to jhalakta hai.. and when it mentioned "Raaz na ho"... i just couldnt help but remember the raaz she was keeping at that point of time in the scene. Then at "Aaankhen na.." we saw her blindfoldedWink

Raghav following and trying to reach out to Siya at "Sang sang yun calun tere"... at the end of the song left me with a Day Dreaming... Surely he meant every bit of the lines which Sonu sang in this awesome song... which happens to be on of my favs... and an apt one for Raghavi!!!

U desreve a Clap and something more... Come here Sara... Hug

omg such a long reply. thank you so so so so much. Yes tu jahan mein wahan is only made for raghaVI. it suits them a lot. That is why I didnt had much problem picking scenes because all the scenes match with each line and each word. although it could have been better but still I was quite satisfied. it came out really good. 

thanks a lot.

will wait for your views on pyaar tune kya kiya

Ramsha.. IF-Sizzlerz
Ramsha..
Ramsha..

Posted: 15 September 2012 at 1:22pm | IP Logged

@tweetie @siddhi @blusky @sundas

thank you so so so so much. will be keep making more

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Siddhi_

Go to top