India-Forums

Ruk Jaana Nahin
Ruk Jaana Nahin

Chauchak Member of the week#5 (Page 7)

-Namita- IF-Sizzlerz
-Namita-
-Namita-

Posted: 27 July 2012 at 4:33pm | IP Logged

1) If you Could adopt me would you adopt me..Wink but as what.. sister daughter... kya?? and why?? reason ke saathLOL - sister! I don't have a sister.

2) If you wanted to rename me kaa naam dete humkaLOL - Sanki JamesLOL

3)What do you think should be changed in me.. and why? - Nothing

4)What do you prefer me harrasing you or your son and hubby doing it.. (lol as you had mentioned in your ansLOL) - tough one...I don't like being harassed period. I like to harass people...LOL

5)What do you want your son to become as he grows up?... (i think he is definitely going to be a racerLOL) - I would be surprised if he doesn't do anything relating to cars! He would probably be a mechanic like his Dad

6)If you land in india where will you go first or do firstBig smile - Go see AD...if decides to reply to my Tweets ROFL

[/QUOTE]

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

roshaeldsouza91

roshaeldsouza91 IF-Rockerz
roshaeldsouza91
roshaeldsouza91

Posted: 28 July 2012 at 1:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Namita.Murti

1) If you Could adopt me would you adopt me..Wink but as what.. sister daughter... kya?? and why?? reason ke saathLOL - sister! I don't have a sisterCoolHug yuhuuu toh adoption ceremony kab rakhe..LOLLOL kab aa rahe ho india my new didiLOLWinkHuglove you mmuaah

2) If you wanted to rename me kaa naam dete humkaLOL - Sanki JamesLOL Shocked achaaa LOLLOLokay my didi

3)What do you think should be changed in me.. and why? - NothingBig smile thank youBig smile

4)What do you prefer me harrasing you or your son and hubby doing it.. (lol as you had mentioned in your ansLOL) - tough one...I don't like being harassed period. I like to harass people...LOLTongue AND I LOVE HARASSING YOU EmbarrassedLOLROFL

5)What do you want your son to become as he grows up?... (i think he is definitely going to be a racerLOL) - I would be surprised if he doesn't do anything relating to cars! He would probably be a mechanic like his Dad

6)If you land in india where will you go first or do firstBig smile - Go see AD...if decides to reply to my Tweets ROFL

brilliantly answered mmuaaahHug

-Namita-

suki11 Goldie
suki11
suki11

Posted: 28 July 2012 at 3:07pm | IP Logged
Apologizes for being late but congrats and celebrations Namz for being MOTW!
Lol looks like you were really grilled, I got worn out from just reading the questions, so GOK how you answered them all!

Rofl Selvi you are so bad and besharam (just like me!), but just remember Namz is the one who gives us all the spicy OS's! We don't want to annoy or wear her out to much with all these questions lol! Mind you know that that your arranging for Namz to become you Didi, then I'm sure you can use this to your advantage and get way more spicy and steamy details put in her OS's!

Lol I don't know if this has already been asked but I have only one question for you Namz!

What would be your perfect day from sunrise to sunset?

Edited by suki11 - 28 July 2012 at 3:36pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

roshaeldsouza91-Namita-

roshaeldsouza91 IF-Rockerz
roshaeldsouza91
roshaeldsouza91

Posted: 28 July 2012 at 3:54pm | IP Logged
@suki- ROFLROFL LOLHhahahhaha...LOL
mujhe toh kachumbar bana dete namz.. likh bhi dia tha unhone..LOL
arrrey suki ..hum dono kuch bhi karei unko jigar ka pyaare tukde hi rahengeWink hume toh hamesha milega pehle woh bhiLOLStar

hahahah namz ko manana bhi aata hai mujheLOLStar

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

suki11-Namita-

-Namita- IF-Sizzlerz
-Namita-
-Namita-

Posted: 29 July 2012 at 1:23am | IP Logged
Thnx Suki!

My perfect day would be me having time for myself, in fact I would be super happy to at least have my chai hat and fresh and not reheated in the microwave...lol...life of a mommy!

Selvi, makkhan lagana koi tumse sikhe...hehehe

suki11

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Ruk Jaana Nahin Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index