Congrats Namzz di 🤗 ..don't worry i won't grill you this time 😊 ..feel lucky😎
Parvathy_sns thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Congrats Namitha... Hv fun...
roshaeldsouza91 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
here are few question namz jo me bahute mann se puchna chahti hu😎..

actually i wanted to ask these questions to shraddha also but couldn't... and shri ko bhi but jab unka number aayega tab..😃 but still you people can also answer(shraddha nad shri😃)

1) If you Could adopt me would you adopt me..😉 but as what.. sister daughter... kya?? and why?? reason ke saath😆

2) If you wanted to rename me kaa naam dete humka😆

3)What do you think should be changed in me.. and why? 

4)What do you prefer me harrasing you or your son and hubby doing it.. (lol as you had mentioned in your ans😆)

5)What do you want your son to become as he grows up?... (i think he is definitely going to be a racer😆)

6)If you land in india where will you go first or do first😃

chalo yeh questns dil se puche mene.. itne tough nahi hai .. maaf kar dia mene... aur bhi tough questn's the mene woh saaare skip kar diye and gave you these..😆 otherwise mera toh murder hi ho jaata..

and btw namz.. brilliantly answered.. hahaha thank god me paaas nahi thi... mera kachumbar😆 

@shri- mere liye yummmy lagg raha hai😊

Edited by roshaeldsouza91 - 11 years ago
Namita-M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

1) If you Could adopt me would you adopt me..😉 but as what.. sister daughter... kya?? and why?? reason ke saath😆 - sister! I don't have a sister.

2) If you wanted to rename me kaa naam dete humka😆 - Sanki James😆

3)What do you think should be changed in me.. and why? - Nothing

4)What do you prefer me harrasing you or your son and hubby doing it.. (lol as you had mentioned in your ans😆) - tough one...I don't like being harassed period. I like to harass people...😆

5)What do you want your son to become as he grows up?... (i think he is definitely going to be a racer😆) - I would be surprised if he doesn't do anything relating to cars! He would probably be a mechanic like his Dad

6)If you land in india where will you go first or do first😃 - Go see AD...if decides to reply to my Tweets 🤣

[/QUOTE]
Originally posted by: Namita.Murti

1) If you Could adopt me would you adopt me..😉 but as what.. sister daughter... kya?? and why?? reason ke saath😆 - sister! I don't have a sister. 😎🤗 yuhuuu toh adoption ceremony kab rakhe..😆😆 kab aa rahe ho india my new didi😆😉🤗love you mmuaah

2) If you wanted to rename me kaa naam dete humka😆 - Sanki James😆 😲 achaaa 😆😆okay my didi

3)What do you think should be changed in me.. and why? - Nothing😃 thank you😃

4)What do you prefer me harrasing you or your son and hubby doing it.. (lol as you had mentioned in your ans😆) - tough one...I don't like being harassed period. I like to harass people...😆😛 AND I LOVE HARASSING YOU 😳😆🤣

5)What do you want your son to become as he grows up?... (i think he is definitely going to be a racer😆) - I would be surprised if he doesn't do anything relating to cars! He would probably be a mechanic like his Dad

6)If you land in india where will you go first or do first😃 - Go see AD...if decides to reply to my Tweets 🤣

brilliantly answered mmuaaah🤗

suki11 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Apologizes for being late but congrats and celebrations Namz for being MOTW!
Lol looks like you were really grilled, I got worn out from just reading the questions, so GOK how you answered them all!

Rofl Selvi you are so bad and besharam (just like me!), but just remember Namz is the one who gives us all the spicy OS's! We don't want to annoy or wear her out to much with all these questions lol! Mind you know that that your arranging for Namz to become you Didi, then I'm sure you can use this to your advantage and get way more spicy and steamy details put in her OS's!

Lol I don't know if this has already been asked but I have only one question for you Namz!

What would be your perfect day from sunrise to sunset?

Edited by suki11 - 11 years ago
@suki- 🤣ROFL 😆Hhahahhaha...😆
mujhe toh kachumbar bana dete namz.. likh bhi dia tha unhone..😆
arrrey suki ..hum dono kuch bhi karei unko jigar ka pyaare tukde hi rahenge😉 hume toh hamesha milega pehle woh bhi😆⭐️

hahahah namz ko manana bhi aata hai mujhe😆⭐️
Namita-M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Thnx Suki!

My perfect day would be me having time for myself, in fact I would be super happy to at least have my chai hat and fresh and not reheated in the microwave...lol...life of a mommy!

Selvi, makkhan lagana koi tumse sikhe...hehehe