India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Why why why!? POINTS!

Marybarton IF-Rockerz
Marybarton
Marybarton

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 1:14pm | IP Logged
Why is Shyam back already? I was only just starting to enjoy the blessed Shyam-free episodes though whiny Anjali was a good substitute. If the patti-vrata Anjali wants her cheating hubby, let her go back to him and stay there. This is not the classy sister she has projected so far in the show. She feel in love with Shyam and that was okay, but now Arnav fell in love and she doesn't like that the attention is taken away from her? What kind of a dialogue was that? It had nothing to do with Khushi playing a part in the cheating, just whiny Anjali saying that Arnav should be guilty for not having his world revolved around Anjali 24/7.

Khushi is going back to GH, great, now she can lash out on Arnav full-force. But please, let it also mean that she will shed those tent-like Anarkalis for more simple attire. Her little tight clothes really highlighted her petiteness and so did the lovely saris. The anarkalis are so tenty.

Why is Arnav looking so scruffy these days? He is not exactly in distress. I get the feeling that less time is spent on makeup these days as Arnav's look from the beginning of the show was much more polished than now. ***By popular demand, also a new pair of shoes for Arnav.

NK has the cutest wardrobe. It goes with his personality. Are they Karan's?

Why does whiny Akash suddenly have a crooked backbone? The immature Raizada kids are being jealous of their spouse's sibling or spouse. So weird when they were so comfortable with their positions before.

Anjali's simple saris have been great lately. Can we buy some for Payal too? Poor girl has been wearing the same sari in different colors for six months. While at it, a new pair of earrings for nani if possible. Laxmiji has more jewelry than the Raizada matriarch.

Edited by Marybarton - 22 July 2012 at 4:28pm

The following 34 member(s) liked the above post:

nahoulaadk123hsJeevitha.PRaykadorindakategansteressktjaicebrakermoonlight99Julie0001inajnaranantanantHappy-go-luckypriyankaaEmerald-CyberpsychooomayabegumIceflamesvellainsaanDefLeppardAparameghacasker-EndlessSmile-Akanksha-trina2010-ElmoFuj-DiamondLifeOmNaMaSteOmSimi1711MrDarcyfanTargaryenDeedeepa1NewbiesoapfanILTHBEB

vellainsaan IF-Dazzler
vellainsaan
vellainsaan

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 1:56pm | IP Logged
If bringing Shyam equals to a stop at Anjali's OTT attention hogging antics then I'm all for it LOL On a serious note, both Arnav and Khushi need a better stylist Dead

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

rth81nahouladorindakateIceflamesMarybartonDeedeepa1GodhuliLogon

Rayka Senior Member
Rayka
Rayka

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 1:59pm | IP Logged
I agree with Khushi having a new wardrobe and getting rid of those Anarkalis.  Arnav does require a new stylist.  He does not seem the polished guy.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

dorindakateMarybartonMrDarcyfan

Happy-go-lucky Goldie
Happy-go-lucky
Happy-go-lucky

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 2:09pm | IP Logged
Oh God... The cvs have so much of shopping too do(for Khushi's and payal's wardrobe I mean)... LOL loved ur post and ur kostins... But don't tell this to cvs by mistake, they might just tell you- "dekhna hai to dekho'Big smile

Edited by Happy-go-lucky - 22 July 2012 at 2:09pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

nahoulaSham33rahRaykadorindakatemissnida222SIZZZLERMarybartonDeedeepa1

-EndlessSmile- IF-Rockerz
-EndlessSmile-
-EndlessSmile-

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 2:13pm | IP Logged

lol yaah agree!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Marybarton

ILTHBEB IF-Stunnerz
ILTHBEB
ILTHBEB

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 2:14pm | IP Logged
Where as anjali is pretty disgusted face,now again there wl b added shyam.uff. Then i wl prefer shyam wl take away anjali fr RM house n then she wl b murdered in shyam's hand as like sati sabitri wife! After then i think she wl understand her hubby's world famous love fr her. Khushi's wardrobe is always cheap than others. Its fortunate that sanaya is so cute hence, she harmonizes with any garments. Another too much bothering matter raizada guys 24 hours chanting word*di*. I want to free frm this di word frm their mouth.

dorindakateMarybartonMrDarcyfan

tvbuf IF-Sizzlerz
tvbuf
tvbuf

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 2:42pm | IP Logged
Lol.

Very funny post.

I agree with everything.  I want to see Khushi in sarees, though, not her simple cotton suits.

Oh, and can someone spend some money on Arnav's shoes ?

Can we start a fund to buy Barun some shoes since no one related to the show seems to be able to afford it ?

Sham33rahdorindakateMarybarton

Emerald- Goldie
Emerald-
Emerald-

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 3:43pm | IP Logged
LOL I really want Khushi to wear Sarees, she looks GORGEOUS in them and change her hairstyle fgs. Payal looks very old nowadays (aunty look) so buy her new sarees as well.
Shyam isn't back yet, not fully but I wonder how he will come back in RM cause Arnav knows how dangerous he is.  

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MarybartonMrDarcyfan

Go to top