Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Hottie's youngest and oldest fan..khatarnak jadoo! (Page 2)

ArnieBoyBarun IF-Stunnerz
ArnieBoyBarun
ArnieBoyBarun

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 1:36pm | IP Logged
I alone watch IPKKND in my house, but my son who is 4 now joins me everyday. He enjoyed the b'day segment very much. It is really shocking he asks me constantly, is arnav still angry with khushi. The interesting matter is that whenever i get angry with him or with anything, he comes near me and calls me "khushi bitiya" just as naniji calls her, he knows by that there will be a smile on my face. He knows all the 3 rabba ve versions and their wordings too, he will sing along with them. Hope u ppl enjoyed it.

Ur story reminded me of mine, that is why i wrote all these. Nice to know there are also kids who like this show.

Edited by dkatmala - 22 July 2012 at 1:36pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

roldcPashbarunGodhuliLogon

roldc Goldie
roldc
roldc

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 1:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ESR8

well my nanu is 76 and i have this lil cousin of mine staying in the USA, 4 years of age named arko.. arko's mom my aunt is an arnav fan just like me soo the little guy always enjoys ipkknd sitting on my aunt's lap ! n he just loves manoroma mami ! n keeps on running around saying hello hi bye bye ! just a few minutes ago he bid me 'hello hi bye bye on skype !! LOLLOLLOL somy range is from 4 to 76 !! n i hv other cousins n my mom aunts who r ipkknd fans ! n i'm actulay the one to inject this ipkknd virus into my entire family !! rofl

IPKKND virus and Hottie's nasha  ... Scientists have not found any antivirus drugs for this deadly virus and nashaWink.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ESR8

roldc Goldie
roldc
roldc

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 1:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dkatmala

I alone watch IPKKND in my house, but my son who is 4 now joins me everyday. He enjoyed the b'day segment very much. It is really shocking he asks me constantly, is arnav still angry with khushi. The interesting matter is that whenever i get angry with him or with anything, he comes near me and calls me "khushi bitiya" just as naniji calls her, he knows by that there will be a smile on my face. He knows all the 3 rabba ve versions and their wordings too, he will sing along with them. Hope u ppl enjoyed it.

Ur story reminded me of mine, that is why i wrote all these. Nice to know there are also kids who like this show.

Thanks for sharing your story.  3 and 4 year old kids these days are singing Rabba Ve instead of A B C D E F GSmile
asrasrasrasr Senior Member
asrasrasrasr
asrasrasrasr

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 1:50pm | IP Logged
in my house from 2.5 to 24 Smile

roldc

arnav101 IF-Dazzler
arnav101
arnav101

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 1:56pm | IP Logged
BARUN just Makes every1 his fans He is just so Humble and Cute. The Most Tallented Actor with Killer Looks and What a Body.

And He sing Very Good

Watch this and u will know what i m saying

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3108928

plz, like it and do comment 
GodhuliLogon IF-Sizzlerz
GodhuliLogon
GodhuliLogon

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 2:04pm | IP Logged
my abba watched with us sometimes... he knows all the characters.(65)...
my youngest cousin watch with us... (8years old ) I started laughing when she blushed during rabba ve( OMG)...

in between ( my aunties, cousins, sister... everyone is 20-40 age range) ...

roldc

Forumuser_ Goldie
Forumuser_
Forumuser_

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 2:12pm | IP Logged
I'm 15 & the Only one in my Household who Loves Barun To this extent.
My Mom also watches IPKKND But I Don't think she loves him or such, she likes Gurmeet But I Love Barun! Keep thinking/dreaming about him 24/7 just like you all. My mom thinks tht I Watch IPKKND fr 30mins everyday & frget bout it but in Reality She doesn't know the Research I do on it if she finds out I'll be DEAD MEAT.

roldc

roldc Goldie
roldc
roldc

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 2:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sripriya_5

I'm 15 & the Only one in my Household who Loves Barun To this extent.
My Mom also watches IPKKND But I Don't think she loves him or such, she likes Gurmeet But I Love Barun! Keep thinking/dreaming about him 24/7 just like you all. My mom thinks tht I Watch IPKKND fr 30mins everyday & frget bout it but in Reality She doesn't know the Research I do on it if she finds out I'll be DEAD MEAT.

Just ensure that you maintain your good grades sweetheart Smile

Go to top