Chat Clubs

India-Forums

   
Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

~H.G.O.R.C.~ #82--invites only-- (Page 84)

-Crystal-Clear- IF-Sizzlerz
-Crystal-Clear-
-Crystal-Clear-

Joined: 29 December 2011
Posts: 20637

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 8:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Skipper-

Originally posted by -Crystal-Clear-

Originally posted by -Skipper-

@soumi sirf half dead na..ROFLROFLROFL.pura marne me me madat kr deta huROFLROFLROFL.


I have already died a 1000000 deaths ROFLROFLROFL in a duration of 2 monthsROFLROFL
TWo months = without net Dead.. I dont even want to remember those days DeadROFLROFL
Fir maine yek game install kiya .. then only I came back to life .ROFLROFL
oh to yad mat karoROFLROFLROFL.abhe net ke sath masti karoROFLROFLROFL.


Masti hi tho ker rehi hu na ..ROFLROFLROFL.. lekin bad weather ne BSNL ka bura haal ker diya AngryROFLROFL Excuse the grammer ROFLROFLROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Zzzzz.

Zzzzz. IF-Addictz
Zzzzz.
Zzzzz.

Joined: 27 May 2012
Posts: 65341

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 8:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Crystal-Clear-

Originally posted by -Skipper-

Originally posted by -Crystal-Clear-

Originally posted by -Skipper-

Originally posted by -Crystal-Clear-

This pink is disgustingDead
mere ko yad mat dilaROFLROFLROFL.


Pinkie ponky ..ROFLROFL yeh lo yaad dilaya ROFLROFL
abey chup karo yarROFLROFLROFL.


Nehi toh ..AngryROFLROFL.ROFLROFLROFL
nhe to kuch nhe ROFLROFLROFL.me sunta rhungaROFLROFLROFL.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Crystal-Clear-

-Crystal-Clear- IF-Sizzlerz
-Crystal-Clear-
-Crystal-Clear-

Joined: 29 December 2011
Posts: 20637

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 8:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Skipper-

nhe to kuch nhe ROFLROFLROFL.me sunta rhungaROFLROFLROFL.

Yayyy.. tho sun lo .pinkie ponky Skippy had a JC donkey ROFLROFLROFL

Zzzzz. IF-Addictz
Zzzzz.
Zzzzz.

Joined: 27 May 2012
Posts: 65341

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 8:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Crystal-Clear-

Originally posted by -Skipper-

@soumi
haa yar banna he achieverz.ROFLROFLROFL.Or ye kya swal he yar ofcourse INDIA


Firse tumare desh bakth topic pe aa gayi Wacko...ROFLROFLROFL
aana kiya he..me to humesha yehi sochta rhta hu.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Crystal-Clear-

-Crystal-Clear- IF-Sizzlerz
-Crystal-Clear-
-Crystal-Clear-

Joined: 29 December 2011
Posts: 20637

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 8:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Skipper-

Originally posted by -Crystal-Clear-

Originally posted by -Skipper-

@soumi
haa yar banna he achieverz.ROFLROFLROFL.Or ye kya swal he yar ofcourse INDIA


Firse tumare desh bakth topic pe aa gayi Wacko...ROFLROFLROFL
aana kiya he..me to humesha yehi sochta rhta hu.

But I dont na WinkROFLROFL..yehi tho mei bol rehi dhi ..ROFLROFL.ROFL
Zzzzz. IF-Addictz
Zzzzz.
Zzzzz.

Joined: 27 May 2012
Posts: 65341

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 8:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Crystal-Clear-

Originally posted by -Skipper-

Originally posted by -Crystal-Clear-

Originally posted by -Skipper-

@soumi sirf half dead na..ROFLROFLROFL.pura marne me me madat kr deta huROFLROFLROFL.


I have already died a 1000000 deaths ROFLROFLROFL in a duration of 2 monthsROFLROFL
TWo months = without net Dead.. I dont even want to remember those days DeadROFLROFL
Fir maine yek game install kiya .. then only I came back to life .ROFLROFL
oh to yad mat karoROFLROFLROFL.abhe net ke sath masti karoROFLROFLROFL.


Masti hi tho ker rehi hu na ..ROFLROFLROFL.. lekin bad weather ne BSNL ka bura haal ker diya AngryROFLROFL Excuse the grammer ROFLROFLROFL
nhe yar grammer sudhar gai tmari..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Crystal-Clear-

-Crystal-Clear- IF-Sizzlerz
-Crystal-Clear-
-Crystal-Clear-

Joined: 29 December 2011
Posts: 20637

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 8:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Skipper-

Originally posted by -Crystal-Clear-

Originally posted by -Skipper-

Originally posted by -Crystal-Clear-

Originally posted by -Skipper-

@soumi sirf half dead na..ROFLROFLROFL.pura marne me me madat kr deta huROFLROFLROFL.


I have already died a 1000000 deaths ROFLROFLROFL in a duration of 2 monthsROFLROFL
TWo months = without net Dead.. I dont even want to remember those days DeadROFLROFL
Fir maine yek game install kiya .. then only I came back to life .ROFLROFL
oh to yad mat karoROFLROFLROFL.abhe net ke sath masti karoROFLROFLROFL.


Masti hi tho ker rehi hu na ..ROFLROFLROFL.. lekin bad weather ne BSNL ka bura haal ker diya AngryROFLROFL Excuse the grammer ROFLROFLROFL
nhe yar grammer sudhar gai tmari..


Not exactly .ROFLROFLROFL.ROFLROFL
Zzzzz. IF-Addictz
Zzzzz.
Zzzzz.

Joined: 27 May 2012
Posts: 65341

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 8:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Crystal-Clear-

Originally posted by -Skipper-

nhe to kuch nhe ROFLROFLROFL.me sunta rhungaROFLROFLROFL.

Yayyy.. tho sun lo .pinkie ponky Skippy had a JC donkey ROFLROFLROFL

hogia??? Ya or kuch bhe kehna he?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Crystal-Clear-

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
samgeethamaral CC Part 9 [ Invites only ] Only "

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: thambu   Replies: 1199   Views: 80713

thambu 1199 80713 05 July 2017 at 3:17am by thambu
IBL CC #18 (Invites Only) Feeling 'Sanskari' :P

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 36 37

Author: -Alohomora-   Replies: 293   Views: 37693

-Alohomora- 293 37693 03 January 2014 at 11:43pm by -Alohomora-
Amicable Gleam Thread#3 Invites Only..

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: -Sangs-   Replies: 1199   Views: 41801

-Sangs- 1199 41801 09 February 2013 at 1:52pm by -lazybee-
:: Chamak Challo CC <3 #5 ( Invites Only ) ::

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 33 34

Author: sofiaaax.   Replies: 268   Views: 14690

sofiaaax. 268 14690 01 August 2012 at 3:42pm by -Hoor-
||The Jhak-Asstors Gang#9||*Invites Only!

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 150 151

Author: dangerouzIshk.   Replies: 1201   Views: 31519

dangerouzIshk. 1201 31519 21 July 2012 at 12:41am by KYPH-AK

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index