Sorting out the mess...

eshaa_avrc thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Hey guys I have been a silent reader... (most of the time) and I wanted to comment on this whole Soham/ Arvi dilemma ( I think tht is how u spell it... πŸ˜‰ )
Anyways, since the time the whole Soham will come back speculations started, people were wondering whether he would be a positive or a negative person. People were hopeful, and then some news came out saying he would be positive, then they said he would be negative, and they finally confirmed that he would be a grey character that in the while helps bring Arvi together... I have no clue where people got tht Soham would be another problem in Arvi world, he would fall in love with purvi(yucks... 🀒 I mean aren't they brother and sister... By adoption...?) well this is how I see it... Now another news has been confirmed that Purvi would get "accidentally" kidnapped by Soham (Vishnu) an his gang... Well now... Her is what I think this could come to be:

- ok so Purvi gets kidnapped... Archu and her sanskruti family cries...
- Arjun comes to know, and forgets the whole challenge between him and Archana and his first instinct is bring back Purvi at any cost...
- Archana will see this and instead of take it the good way, she will be all, see u can't do anything without ur dad and your name...
- Arjun reminds her of his challenge that he will take Purvi no matter wht... And he says without his name, money, or dad he will bring back Ms. Archana's Purvi... (tumari Purvi ko Arjun hi lekar jayenga...! πŸ˜† )
- Archana will not believe a thing until it is proven in front of her own eyes... And of course the occasional Deshmukh "family" drama...
- Arjun stops at nothing and manages to find Purvi... (if we wish really hard... There might be a little fight... Ok too filmy... Sorry 😳 )
- he brings back Purvi and Archana Devi finally accepts that he loves her...

Ok back to the real world... I just wanna say sorry if this is ber long but I can't help myself... Now this is what u think they ment by Soham will be grey yet bring Arvi back at the same time... Now knowing the PR Cv's this could be dragged on for god knows how long... But the thing is no matter what, our Arvi will be together in the end...

- thanks for bearing with my uber long... I guess analysis of the situation... But I couldn't help myself... Again I am sorry...

*** Truth alone prevailsEdited by omg11apiz - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aakanksha_7 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
i hope dis hapens "archu maiyya ko manana bahu mushkil h"...i hope dis melts hr n accept arjun as her damad...
Tunasnah thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
i hope nothing will going to happen to our dear purvi and wish to see them togetger soon but at the same time i dont agree with this bro sis thing btw soham and purvi this is so unrealistic approach soham has no clue abt his blood related sibblings how can one expect to see purvi saying dada to soham .
_OrChiD_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
i also think that there wiil be a filmy fight but i also think that kiddnapping track wiill too long coz of police up to kidnapper allready and after purvi kidnapping then arjun should be comes out as an  arrogant and influenciall businessmann and he should be show some influence to administration for purvis finding  so police up to kidnapper more more more...and kiddnapper should be leave mumbai with purvi and purvi will totally missing...so i really really wonder how arjun and purvi will reunite...i cant understand wt cvs want?//////???????i dont want any separation for long time...i wish arjun will find out purvi very very sooon Edited by TALIRA - 11 years ago
pn_92 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hey nice post.hope arjun will rescue purvi frm soham & his gang in filmy andazπŸ˜‰