Wow nice post  yaar and i agree with u

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

LyssaPie

LyssaPie IF-Sizzlerz
LyssaPie
LyssaPie

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 6:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by IPKKNDForever

I 100% agree with you, people have to calm down and stop getting hyper on every single thing about the serial, its a serial make for entertain us, why can't some people just enjoy it ?? Why ruining each episode pleasure by bash the actors or bash the CVs or even the story and the concept..
I mean before the show start we got to see 4 launch promos, which were annoucing and warning us of what we will get to see, the concept and all..and even after seeing the tagline, we start watching it..so why disapointed now ??? Cvs are just doing what they announce us they will do, thr concept is still the same..

Yeah you're so right! Cuz if the concept wasn't there we wouldn't still be this obsessed!

Originally posted by ArhiAbhiya

Lol to be honest..im just happy with whatever they are showing minus the mami and payal scenes...and i know for sure akash will be back to being the romeo and yess it will take time for anjali to believe te actual truth when she finds the proof (which im hoping will be the will papers)...and yesss arnav will once again woo her and bring her back (the only thing which is exciting me more)...
So yaa im ok with whatever the CVs are showing..and i will be even more happier when anjali will find out th truth about her hubby:)...

Cheers guys!! And watch the show:D

Same, even i don't enjoy Mami/Payal banter so i just ignore it and just enjoy the rest. I guess not everyone likes the everything *sigh* But i'm getting fed up of the negativity in the form just because one bad thing happened or something

Originally posted by Omoraboti

That's a really sensible post, darling! Loved it .. yes, we should expect a good drama going forward, only Arnav-Khushi romance is not going to take forward the story anywhere.

All your points are valid. Smile I wish more people read it.

Glad some people agree!!

Originally posted by westindian

Finally a voice of calm and reason.Clap At the rate some people want the track to progress the show would end in a month's time and it would be a wrap. Of course they have to draw things out. I've been saying the same thing all along. But every weekend there is a mass panic either because of a fake spoiler or hyper people. Patience people, patience. I am enjoying the current track, and if K leaves it would extend the life of the show and we would see him wooing her back. What's there not to like about that?

I think because most of us have nothing to do so we start pancaking. I just read spoilers by mishti and zee_news and no one else. It's a soap you gotta have patience as you know that they last for 2-3 years or even more.

Originally posted by ymail_my

Patience?
Didn't we have patience during all the kidnap track? ALL OF IT...??

Why is it wrong to expect some consistent, light , good moments after a stressful and inconsistent kidnap track? In fact its logical to ask- who kidnapped Arnav if not Shyam? 

Yes of course its not a full 3 hour movie. Because audience's reactions to movies are much more definitive and conclusive- if the movie turns out what it promised during the trailers- movie is super hit; if not then flop. 

The CVs are still showing what they promised because lets be honest if it wasn't there you still wouldn't be watching the show.
Kidnapping track was long but they showed us a lot in it and most of us didn't even appreciate.
It's a soap and with each thing they're going to take time.
Right now they're just showing us calm before the storm.
I'm glad they don't show the sad phase and happy phase for too long. It's well balanced.

Originally posted by Zenny89

ROFL awesome post!!! lol they way you wrote it..I don't know why but it reminded me my kindergarten teacher, when she used to teach us ABC.."say C...say A...say T...now all together...CAT!!!!Party"
 after reading some posts in this weekend, the average age of the forum seemed like a kindergarten's so  i'm sure this is the right way to make them understand what is going in the soap..LOL
LOTS OF LOVE!!

ROFLhahahaha i love your post seriously!
I think from now on we should do that maybe they'll understand better ROFL
Removed Goldie

Posted: 25 July 2012 at 5:36am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index