Posted: 22 July 2012 at 3:11pm | IP Logged
nice post, i agree! :D

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

LyssaPie

-Gan- IF-Sizzlerz
-Gan-
-Gan-

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 3:11pm | IP Logged
nice sensible write up!Clap...I too want a proper Khushi wooing track...and the guy knows what she dreamed of for her wedding ...she'll get that and then some moreDay Dreaming... too much expectation? yes I do...as most of them have been fulfilled by IPK team...I'm for the long haul...patience is the key...and after last week...wont mind a wooing track over a one time rain sequence Wink

please dont kill me LOL

Edited by GanBarunFan - 22 July 2012 at 3:10pm

LyssaPie

merrydock Goldie
merrydock
merrydock

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 3:31pm | IP Logged
i agree with you 100% , its a soap and takes time,  i think it is good the Khushi is leaving RM, she and Arnav dont get any alone time without the rest like Anjali, Mami, Akash judging them.
it will be fun to watch Arnav woo Khushi like  Romeo wooed Juilet. Arnav making the rounds of Laxminagar in his SUV would be a sight ot behold.  plus Arnav missing Khushi in his room. when he wakes up, when he sleaps, day in and day out.  i hope he loosed his temper on one of the family members,  but probely HP will get the blunt of it.

I love to see Khushi lovelone missing Arnav,  where she barely smiles and shed a few tears when noone is watching, and buaji doing someting fun to make her laugh.

i like to see Anjali see her brother depressed, so she can realise how much he needs Khushi in his life.  and she stops mopping over that good for nothing snake and be a real sister, not a slobering idiot.  sory to say i sympatise with women who go throught what Anjali has gone through. but is cant stand it when they dont want to pick up them selves and do something constractive with their lives. 

i want payal to leave RM too. so that Akash get his head out of his ass, where it is messing with his thought process.

Manorama mami Hello hi bye bye,  your lucky you have such nice daughter in laws.  if you had got one of those society babes, oh lady, you would have been in big big trouble  so take your head out of the toilet and thanks your lucky stars.

Nani i know will come through for Arnav and Khushi.  she has seen the love they have for each other and will find a way to birng them toghther with the help of the nutkat NK.

LyssaPie

LyssaPie IF-Sizzlerz
LyssaPie
LyssaPie

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 4:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Zindagirocks_21

Exactly it's not a movie that will be over in 3 hours !! I always tend to ignore those spoilers why ?? Because they build up hopes in me , and when they don't come true I get sad so I only focus on what's Going in the show , yeah Anjali will need time to adjust and get over it , we are waiting patiencly ! So I totally agree with what you said :)
Thanks for the pm

Glad you agree! And ofc she'll need time and maybe a few bumps and surpirses will come our way as well as twists LOL

Originally posted by GanBarunFan

nice sensible write up!Clap...I too want a proper Khushi wooing track...and the guy knows what she dreamed of for her wedding ...she'll get that and then some moreDay Dreaming... too much expectation? yes I do...as most of them have been fulfilled by IPK team...I'm for the long haul...patience is the key...and after last week...wont mind a wooing track over a one time rain sequence Wink

please dont kill me LOL

hehe i want the wooing track too LOL and i know CVs will rock it but we just need to support them during "Anjali's scenes" as everyone starts blaming her blabla 

Originally posted by merrydock

i agree with you 100% , its a soap and takes time,  i think it is good the Khushi is leaving RM, she and Arnav dont get any alone time without the rest like Anjali, Mami, Akash judging them.
it will be fun to watch Arnav woo Khushi like  Romeo wooed Juilet. Arnav making the rounds of Laxminagar in his SUV would be a sight ot behold.  plus Arnav missing Khushi in his room. when he wakes up, when he sleaps, day in and day out.  i hope he loosed his temper on one of the family members,  but probely HP will get the blunt of it.

I love to see Khushi lovelone missing Arnav,  where she barely smiles and shed a few tears when noone is watching, and buaji doing someting fun to make her laugh.

i like to see Anjali see her brother depressed, so she can realise how much he needs Khushi in his life.  and she stops mopping over that good for nothing snake and be a real sister, not a slobering idiot.  sory to say i sympatise with women who go throught what Anjali has gone through. but is cant stand it when they dont want to pick up them selves and do something constractive with their lives. 

i want payal to leave RM too. so that Akash get his head out of his ass, where it is messing with his thought process.

Manorama mami Hello hi bye bye,  your lucky you have such nice daughter in laws.  if you had got one of those society babes, oh lady, you would have been in big big trouble  so take your head out of the toilet and thanks your lucky stars.

Nani i know will come through for Arnav and Khushi.  she has seen the love they have for each other and will find a way to birng them toghther with the help of the nutkat NK.

See how much expectations we have and i know they'll all happen but it'll take time lol
i love what you're expecting seriously and i know CVs will rock it Wink

Zindagirocks_21

whisperer Goldie
whisperer
whisperer

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 4:08pm | IP Logged
I agree with you.  For a three-hour movie, they quickly fix things.  But a soap opera, it takes time.  Plus, if everything goes right, then the show will end too.
We don't want to the show to come to an end, and we want it to be good.  I know it's there duty to perform good stories everyday, but for a soap opera you always have rises and falls because 
..Zenny.. Goldie
..Zenny..
..Zenny..

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 4:26pm | IP Logged
ROFL awesome post!!! lol they way you wrote it..I don't know why but it reminded me my kindergarten teacher, when she used to teach us ABC.."say C...say A...say T...now all together...CAT!!!!Party"
 after reading some posts in this weekend, the average age of the forum seemed like a kindergarten's so  i'm sure this is the right way to make them understand what is going in the soap..LOL
LOTS OF LOVE!!

LyssaPie

navman IF-Dazzler
navman
navman

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 4:27pm | IP Logged
Love your positive post Thumbs Up

LyssaPie

sheun Senior Member
sheun
sheun

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 4:52pm | IP Logged
awesome post...bravo

LyssaPie

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index