Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KwitKatts thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
I think she is 25/26...not more or less than that😃.. And Shiv, well we cant calculate his age as we dont know his history😕 as much as that of Anandi...lets consider he did his graduation of 3/4/5yrs- that's 21/22/23...then he did post graduation, again 2/3yrs for that- 23/24/25 or 24/25/26.. Assuming he worked before for atleast a year before his Jetsar posting [that must be true coz before his entry those govt. officials were talking about his temper, as if they already worked with him]... So that makes him 25-27yrs old😆 Hey that means they are almost same aged!!!
[wow I love to calculate peopple's age😆...name any random person on earth with some info and I would start calculating like crazy😆]
KwitKatts thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: kikyo

why are you guys calculating it so hard way ...when she was married to Jagaya she was 8 ...17 years of marriage 8+17= 25😆 so Anandi must be 25..if her birthday comes from jan to july so 26😆

Yeah finding her age is easy😆 dont know why so much complications😆
dixie123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
There's been a discussion on their ages before

BeautyBabe thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: katts

Yeah finding her age is easy😆 dont know why so much complications😆

yeah 😆finding her and Jagaya's age is easy ..they both were 8  when they got married ...17 years of marriage...so they both are right now 25...8+17=25 simple calculation 😆
Edited by kikyo - 11 years ago
prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
24 sounds fine 😃 Shiv is around 28-30 !

AnSh 😍
sunitasharma thumbnail
I m sorry. The minimum age to be saranch is 21 not 25 as i stated earlier.
ButterflyChaser thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Y everyone is so intersted in their ages...

BTW..

Anandi was 18 when she came back thn J went for mbbs... i.e. 5 yrs... so 23 +2yrs of m.s. means 25... so she is 25+.
Edited by mishti31 - 11 years ago
Sunna_Deewani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: mishti31

r u sure?? smwhere i read its 21... bt m nt sure so asking u.

Pratyusha's age is 21 not Anandi's😆. Pratyusha celebrated her birthday recently and i think the age was mentioned in colors website too. 

Patrarekha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
anandi was married at the age o 8 ..she came to in laws when she was 10-11 .she wend to her parents at the age of 13.. again she came back to in laws when she was 18..then jagiya went for 5 years mbbs..so she was 23 ..then it took 2 years of jagiya's ms..so anandi is 25..and now 6 months passed i think so she is almost 26
ButterflyChaser thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: Sunna_Deewani

Pratyusha's age is 21 not Anandi's😆. Pratyusha celebrated her birthday recently and i think the age was mentioned in colors website too. 

Swthrt... we r talking abt minimum age for Sarpanch...😆

Sunita was saying tht for being a sarpanch sm1 hs be 25 or more... n smwhere i read tht itz nt 25 but 21... no discussion abt anandi/prats...😆