Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sunitasharma thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

one cant be sarpanch before the age of 25.

michelle281194 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sunitasharma

oooh excellent point! 26 it is then...
poiu123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
anandi is 25 i.e. 8 +17. Shiv is 28 .. it was mentioned in one SBS episode.
milindrose thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
anandi is 26 as 17 yrs of rishta and than six months divorce and shiv is 29 he mentioned on b'day at SBS ,so a perfect match mature couple
ButterflyChaser thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: sunitasharma

r u sure?? smwhere i read its 21... bt m nt sure so asking u.
surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
when anandi save life of jagya when jagya married to gudiya and when anandi sent to bilaria by bhairon for five years at that time anandi was 13.before anandi got bullet there is promo ie
        naam -anandi

umr -13 saal 

then there is promo now ur anandi is going to be 18 year u have to choose anandi among three girls through voting finally pratyusha is selected by public as adult anandi 

so  when jagya go for mbbs anandi is 18 

then 5 year leap when jagya completed mbbs then  anandi age is  22 

then gauri  completed ms which is 2 years so anandi age is 24 but she may turned 25 

when gauri selected for mbbs gauri age was 15 because when dadisa asked her age  she said my age is 11 

actually i have calculated wrong that anandi age is 26

Edited by surabhi01 - 11 years ago
KwitKatts thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: surabhi01

when anandi save life of jagya when jagya married to gudiya and when anandi sent to bilaria by bhairon for five years at that time anandi was 13.before anandi got bullet there is promo ie

naam -anandi

umr -13 saal 

then there is promo now ur anandi is going to be 18 year u have to choose anandi among three girls through voting finally pratyusha is selected by public as adult anandi 

so  when jagya go for mbbs anandi is 18 

then 5 year leap when jagya completed mbbs then  anandi age is  22 

then gauri  completed ms which is 2 years so anandi age is 24 but she may turned 25 

when gauri selected for mbbs gauri age was 15 because when dadisa asked her age  she said my age is 11 

actually i have calculated wrong that anandi age is 26

OMG!! Gauri is younger than Anandi??? And MBBS at the age of 15!! Wow👏
surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
yes log 15 saal ke umr 10 kurte hain gauri ne 13 saal ke umr mein 10 th kur liya aur besharam ko apni balig biwi se romance kurte hue sharam aati hai nabalig ladki se romance kurne mein sharam nahi aayi.loafer kahin kaEdited by surabhi01 - 11 years ago
Piyuu_SRK thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I remember when jagiya and gauri were together in haveli and they were leaving the house gauri said blah blah to anandi and family. Then bapusa said that jis shaadi pe tum itna uchal rae ho vo shaadi hi illegal hai kyunki agr 18 saal ki umar ke 4 saal baad tak pati patni me se koi bh objection nai krta to vo shaadi is legal. But jagiya ne mbbs kar lita tha that means poore 5 years ho chuke the...at that time anandi must be 22 years old...then add two years whn gauri did ms, that makes 24...so..anandi must be 24 years old...and her bday is yet to be shown...btw..when is anandi's bday ?? 😕 And i guess Shiv is older than her...hence he must be 26 years old. That makes both perfect. 😊Edited by piya_anshian - 11 years ago
BeautyBabe thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
why are you guys calculating it so hard way ...when she was married to Jagaya she was 8 ...17 years of marriage 8+17= 25😆 so Anandi must be 25..if her birthday comes from jan to july so 26😆