Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

   
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Shackles of Love#7#MG FF Chapters 29-31 (Page 67)

Loquacious_Aash IF-Stunnerz
Loquacious_Aash
Loquacious_Aash

Joined: 21 November 2010
Posts: 34266

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 10:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by leverne

Originally posted by aashluvsmaan

Originally posted by leverne

update padha nahi maine...

UselesssLOL

I ate mayo again today...my mom is saying..itna roz khane wali hai to bada wala hi le aatiOuch

LOL


i am tired...u want me to read it upar upar se kya...i will read when i am lil fresh

lol tera ek sal ka quota will finish in one month looks like,...
mom is right bada wala lete...lol
aaj kya banaya???
i fried awesome tasty chicken
Na re...just kidding...

I made Shammi pattice and then BurgersBig smile

ohh fird chickenTongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

leverne

Loquacious_Aash IF-Stunnerz
Loquacious_Aash
Loquacious_Aash

Joined: 21 November 2010
Posts: 34266

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 10:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bangalores

got connection to last until i read the update...let me see if it will hold until i make this postWink

now who was drooling over CB?ConfusedConfusedConfused
AAshu or Geetu?LOLLOL
and who is going to the movies with Maan?Wink
Oh i just want Him to belive Geet
didn't watch the Vms will do that later

LOL
Who do u thinkWink

Movies with Maan?Day Dreaming Snuggling with him and acting all pertrified to snuggle deeperDay Dreaming

Well that shud be meROFL
leverne IF-Stunnerz
leverne
leverne

Joined: 08 January 2011
Posts: 33582

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 10:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aashluvsmaan

Originally posted by leverne

Originally posted by aashluvsmaan

Originally posted by leverne

update padha nahi maine...

UselesssLOL

I ate mayo again today...my mom is saying..itna roz khane wali hai to bada wala hi le aatiOuch

LOL


i am tired...u want me to read it upar upar se kya...i will read when i am lil fresh

lol tera ek sal ka quota will finish in one month looks like,...
mom is right bada wala lete...lol
aaj kya banaya???
i fried awesome tasty chicken
Na re...just kidding...

I made Shammi pattice and then BurgersBig smile

ohh fird chickenTongue


u watching master chef kya...making all mouth watering dishes now a days...
mainu bhi chahiye...but my chicken was so yummy...Tongue
i will make again tom

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Loquacious_Aash

vivacious_gurl IF-Sizzlerz
vivacious_gurl
vivacious_gurl

Joined: 20 July 2010
Posts: 12255

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 10:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aashluvsmaan

Originally posted by bangalores

got connection to last until i read the update...let me see if it will hold until i make this postWink

now who was drooling over CB?ConfusedConfusedConfused
AAshu or Geetu?LOLLOL
and who is going to the movies with Maan?Wink
Oh i just want Him to belive Geet
didn't watch the Vms will do that later

LOL
Who do u thinkWink

Movies with Maan?Day Dreaming Snuggling with him and acting all pertrified to snuggle deeperDay Dreaming

Well that shud be meROFL
 
bindu the one who was drooling over CB is ofcourse aashu... she cant get enuf of it so she put that even in her update saying geetu was drooling...cheapo.. lolz

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Loquacious_Aashleverne

kkiddoo IF-Sizzlerz
kkiddoo
kkiddoo

Joined: 23 March 2011
Posts: 15870

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 10:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aashluvsmaan

Originally posted by payalpari

[QUaur haan i don't read all that stuff i know when to skip and when to read u cheater Angry

Ohh reallyEvil Smile
Tongueyeah really bcz i never lie u cheater Angry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Loquacious_Aash

Loquacious_Aash IF-Stunnerz
Loquacious_Aash
Loquacious_Aash

Joined: 21 November 2010
Posts: 34266

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 11:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by leverne

[
u watching master chef kya...making all mouth watering dishes now a days...
mainu bhi chahiye...but my chicken was so yummy...Tongue
i will make again tom
Nope i dont!

Lolz...i only watch stupid sopasLOL

Why are u cooking anyways?
 i thot teri deadlines extend ho gayeeConfused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

leverne

Loquacious_Aash IF-Stunnerz
Loquacious_Aash
Loquacious_Aash

Joined: 21 November 2010
Posts: 34266

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 11:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vivacious_gurl

Originally posted by aashluvsmaan

Originally posted by bangalores

got connection to last until i read the update...let me see if it will hold until i make this postWink

now who was drooling over CB?ConfusedConfusedConfused
AAshu or Geetu?LOLLOL
and who is going to the movies with Maan?Wink
Oh i just want Him to belive Geet
didn't watch the Vms will do that later

LOL
Who do u thinkWink

Movies with Maan?Day Dreaming Snuggling with him and acting all pertrified to snuggle deeperDay Dreaming

Well that shud be meROFL
 
bindu the one who was drooling over CB is ofcourse aashu... she cant get enuf of it so she put that even in her update saying geetu was drooling...cheapo.. lolz

Why cheapoShocked

Khullam Khulla karring sab mai...Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

vivacious_gurlleverne

Loquacious_Aash IF-Stunnerz
Loquacious_Aash
Loquacious_Aash

Joined: 21 November 2010
Posts: 34266

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 11:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by payalpari

Originally posted by aashluvsmaan

Originally posted by payalpari

[QUaur haan i don't read all that stuff i know when to skip and when to read u cheater Angry

Ohh reallyEvil Smile
Tongueyeah really bcz i never lie u cheater Angry
Wacko Wacko Wacko Wacko Wacko Wacko


ye kab hua?

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
A POISONOUS LOVE - Dark side of love |OS|

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17

Author: FingerFetish   Replies: 131   Views: 37964

FingerFetish 131 37964 13 September 2015 at 8:12pm by abba12
Ge-et/Mish-ty I love you, I love you Mish-ty/Ge-et

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11

Author: Giraffidae   Replies: 83   Views: 12482

Giraffidae 83 12482 04 November 2011 at 4:22pm by Giraffidae
Price for love, Value of love

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11

Author: Silentsoul   Replies: 83   Views: 9196

Silentsoul 83 9196 22 April 2011 at 11:26pm by Infinitedreams
Do you love really love DD ???

2 3 4 5 6 7

Author: maneet_forever9   Replies: 52   Views: 5182

maneet_forever9 52 5182 11 April 2011 at 4:14am by zaaratq
just love love love love maan

Author: xXRzmastiXx   Replies: 6   Views: 4659

xXRzmastiXx 6 4659 21 December 2010 at 9:53pm by angelmm

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index