Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

   
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Shackles of Love#7#MG FF Chapters 29-31 (Page 19)

Loquacious_Aash IF-Stunnerz
Loquacious_Aash
Loquacious_Aash

Joined: 21 November 2010
Posts: 34266

Posted: 25 July 2012 at 4:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by PaintedSky

I'm I dreaming ?? He let her hug him ?? really ?? ... hope he will not react at her last line...fingers crossed ...
Cant a girl be trusted for onceEvil SmileWink

$ara_$hachi IF-Dazzler
$ara_$hachi
$ara_$hachi

Joined: 14 January 2009
Posts: 4777

Posted: 25 July 2012 at 8:00am | IP Logged
DQ, stop yelling on me through PM.
I did saw the update and bookmarked it.
Your note was not having my b'day dedication that time as i have read the starting and ending note.
Moreover, you didn't PMed me about this.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Loquacious_Aash

Loquacious_Aash IF-Stunnerz
Loquacious_Aash
Loquacious_Aash

Joined: 21 November 2010
Posts: 34266

Posted: 25 July 2012 at 8:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by $ara_$hachi

DQ, stop yelling on me through PM.
I did saw the update and bookmarked it.
Your note was not having my b'day dedication that time as i have read the starting and ending note.
Moreover, you didn't PMed me about this.
LOLLOL

Just trying my luckOuch
$ara_$hachi IF-Dazzler
$ara_$hachi
$ara_$hachi

Joined: 14 January 2009
Posts: 4777

Posted: 25 July 2012 at 8:30am | IP Logged
DQ, finally SOMETHING cleared.

Well, me very happy with the pace of the story and the no of threads, comments & likes. Me also happy to see the length. But your dhamkis, guessing game, shart and late updates make me to kill you. Sara is noticing that you are playing with words too, now-a-days. Heavy new words and dialogues, impressive.

Coming to update part,
Geet is really acting the same way, as i want to see my sherni. The wild beast can only be tamed through her. Every line, word, scene, dialogue and emotion is par excellent. The morning kitchen scene, the driving scene, the restro scene, the phone call scene and the gym scene were the best. Finally, some missing parts of the never ending puzzle quiz is being solved. The gym part was the cherry on cake. Overall, amazing.

'no thanks' for the dedication.
Do cont soon and do PM me.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Loquacious_Aash

HeytzMaaneet IF-Rockerz
HeytzMaaneet
HeytzMaaneet

Joined: 06 February 2012
Posts: 6186

Posted: 25 July 2012 at 9:55am | IP Logged
Wah Aashu tu itni jaldi comments ko like marring n reply deing
can we expect an update soon
just chance marringWink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Loquacious_Aash

ruchs IF-Dazzler
ruchs
ruchs

Joined: 02 February 2011
Posts: 2536

Posted: 25 July 2012 at 10:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aashluvsmaan

Originally posted by heytal

Loved the update
truly worth the wait
Smile

Maaneet moments were so cuteEmbarrassed
Geet irking Maan is total paisa vasool
Jealous Maan shooting daggers to the watchman n imagining motor school tutor was hilariousLOL
n he says Geet does'nt mean anything to him
The hotel scene was awesome
how I wish to see Maan's reaction on being diagnosed AIDS patientROFL

Loved the way their turbulent relation is progressing
Thank god Maan ke bheja kaam karne laga
finally they r conversing n start of clearing of the clouds around them
MaanApprove dropping his guards n Geet progressing towards her victoryThumbs Up

Continue soon
Big smile

difficult u see..

sadda Maan to IMPOTENT MITTINGS me busy hoing..to usko AIDS kaise ho sakta haiGeek

ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Loquacious_Aash

Loquacious_Aash IF-Stunnerz
Loquacious_Aash
Loquacious_Aash

Joined: 21 November 2010
Posts: 34266

Posted: 25 July 2012 at 11:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by heytal

Wah Aashu tu itni jaldi comments ko like marring n reply deing
can we expect an update soon
just chance marringWink
tu googly maar..mai pakding!LOL

update...high hopesGeek

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

had2buHeytzMaaneet

Loquacious_Aash IF-Stunnerz
Loquacious_Aash
Loquacious_Aash

Joined: 21 November 2010
Posts: 34266

Posted: 25 July 2012 at 11:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ruchs

Originally posted by aashluvsmaan

Originally posted by heytal

Loved the update
truly worth the wait
Smile

Maaneet moments were so cuteEmbarrassed
Geet irking Maan is total paisa vasool
Jealous Maan shooting daggers to the watchman n imagining motor school tutor was hilariousLOL
n he says Geet does'nt mean anything to him
The hotel scene was awesome
how I wish to see Maan's reaction on being diagnosed AIDS patientROFL

Loved the way their turbulent relation is progressing
Thank god Maan ke bheja kaam karne laga
finally they r conversing n start of clearing of the clouds around them
MaanApprove dropping his guards n Geet progressing towards her victoryThumbs Up

Continue soon
Big smile

difficult u see..

sadda Maan to IMPOTENT MITTINGS me busy hoing..to usko AIDS kaise ho sakta haiGeek

ROFL

what? u dint belive me?Sleepy

Go watch old epis..Evil Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ruchs

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
A POISONOUS LOVE - Dark side of love |OS|

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17

Author: FingerFetish   Replies: 131   Views: 37496

FingerFetish 131 37496 13 September 2015 at 8:12pm by abba12
Ge-et/Mish-ty I love you, I love you Mish-ty/Ge-et

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11

Author: Giraffidae   Replies: 83   Views: 12284

Giraffidae 83 12284 04 November 2011 at 4:22pm by Giraffidae
Price for love, Value of love

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11

Author: Silentsoul   Replies: 83   Views: 9080

Silentsoul 83 9080 22 April 2011 at 11:26pm by Infinitedreams
Do you love really love DD ???

2 3 4 5 6 7

Author: maneet_forever9   Replies: 52   Views: 5102

maneet_forever9 52 5102 11 April 2011 at 4:14am by zaaratq
just love love love love maan

Author: xXRzmastiXx   Replies: 6   Views: 4572

xXRzmastiXx 6 4572 21 December 2010 at 9:53pm by angelmm

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index