Posted: 11 years ago
perfect..
will miss these converstions...
thnx 4 the pm...
Amazing convo! :D
I will really miss these badly.. But anyway, I've bookmarked it all in one, so not a problem for me.. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Thanks a ton for the update! x.o
wow yaar what a end? but why you ended it ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ
one of the best conversations yet, I must say! trust arnav to take advantage of all the nooks and crannies in the house ๐Ÿ˜‰... the last line really cracked me up... symbolism much?!!!
Love it! Nice symbolism at the end ๐Ÿ˜‰
Thank God for the little indication that they won't spend, at least, their whole life having their conversations on the phone. 

The series of The Conversation definitely brought some new content into the forum, and I'm thankful for that, to you. It was fun, light-hearted and interesting!

Thank you ๐Ÿ˜Š
this was perfect ๐Ÿ˜.. im gona miss their convo's ๐Ÿ˜ญ... but wat a perfect new beginning... the whole concept was so fresh ...
Lovelyโค๏ธ,,,Its awesome
gonna miss their conversations...
sorry for late reply...
Thanks for the pm๐Ÿ˜Š
Awww that was amzing...i willl misss it tooo...mmm and guess wat i am waiting for tomorrow..i hope u rem ...my treat ..han if not then check all my comments... I dunno anything ..i know u work hard but u know i am like dis wid alll my frends..but sorry for giving u such a dificult task of reading all my comments...hehe ... But i guess u remeber it..if yes den its k but if not den u have to read iam not gonna tell ya.. :D
aww i'll miss it..anyways..i know u will come up with a new thrilling one..right?
well...aman and sarita were too good..hehehe
oh how sweet...
thy r married now...
loved it...
really a good one...
thnks for tis os...
thnks for d pm...