What was so special about SONALI BENDRE?!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2

Posted: 11 years ago
most beautiful lady although she was just an ok actress but her looks make her stand out of thousands...
Sonali was a perfect combo innocent looking face with a killer body . she did have a X factor loved her in diljale & sarfaroshEdited by boredsoul - 11 years ago
She kind of looks like a skinnier version on Kim Kadarshian
^^ 😆

Masquerade has pretty much said everything.. 😳

Sonali is a good at acting too, atleast in my eyes. She never over-acted or under-acted lmao. I always felt she was a perfect 10. Very pleasant and flawless, yet not shiny and loud... hope i made sense 😆
Not her her..but liked her and her eyes and she got beautiful smile and she was simple..thats all abt it
Am guessing because she's gorgeous... I have seen a couple of her films... mostly she was in them for her looks. 
dude sonali is more than a decent actress...anyone seen her telugu or marathi films? she emotes really well...hindi cinema just never gave sonali her dues thats it...

she was such a graceful dancer(ppl who say she cant dance, r u kiddin me? tht song she did in Lajja, her songs in HSSH, her prem jaal song with govinda all were awsome...and like someone b4 said, her screen presence never annoys you..its so feminine and charming...add to tht she has a gorgeous face...

she was my fav from the 90s lot..i like her more than madhuri and juhi even...
God damn Sonali was so slender, feminine and breathtakingly beautiful. I think she had one of the most beautiful figures I've ever seen, in Duplicate for example...she had that killer bod !
I dont know. Havent seen any of her movies so cant say. But I have seen in her in the "Mere mehboob mere sanam" song with SRK and she acted really nice. 
raveena and sonali were my fav.