Na Aana Is Desh Laado

India-Forums

Na Aana Is Desh Laado
Na Aana Is Desh Laado

One Week Left :'( Your Opinions, Predictions???

tasharose Senior Member
tasharose
tasharose

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
Hey guys, with the last week of Laado finally here(sadly) what do you wish to happen and what are your predictions? We've come  a long way now and after years and years of many twists and turns, and mountains of thrillers lets put every thought of our feelings and expressions towards the show...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

vrashali10

tastahnin IF-Dazzler
tastahnin
tastahnin

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 5:09am | IP Logged

Firstly,i am going 2 miss laadoCry(specially jhanvi for whom i am watching the show)...it was really a good show if i minus some irritating tracks...i don,t  want the show 2 end so soon but as laado is tremendously falling in the trp chart in better 2 end the show now...

about my wish, after surya's death i really wanterd vikram 2 be paired opposite jhanvi(it is true that no none can replace surya but i can't see her dressed as widow)...but that doesn't seem 2 happen...now i wish at least they show jhanvi pregnant...she deserves a little happiness at least...

about prediction,i think jhanvi will surely win the election...as the show is going 2 end CV's must have thought of something positive...ammaji,santosh,chanda,karan,tanisha,ragini,sara are okay the way they are...but aditya is totally unpredictable...i don't have any idea that whether he will turn positive or remain negative...

Edited by tastahnin - 23 July 2012 at 5:08am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

aska19tasharosevrashali10JuhiR

vrashali10 Senior Member
vrashali10
vrashali10

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 9:13am | IP Logged

same here also watching laado because of jhanvi and want to see her happiness.no doubt cvs will show laado's happy ending.
about aditya so i think he will come bak towards his family.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

tasharoseJuhiRtastahnin

tasharose Senior Member
tasharose
tasharose

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 5:23pm | IP Logged
Tastahnin and Vrashali,I am also going to miss Laado like crazy and I'm sure we all will and I too, watched the show just for Jhanvi but then grew more closer to all the characters.Without a doubt, Jhanvi deserves some happiness such as a child and winning against evil Aditiya. Thanks for the lovely predictions.Smile

Edited by tasharose - 24 July 2012 at 10:29am

vrashali10JuhiRtastahnin

JuhiR Goldie
JuhiR
JuhiR

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 8:51pm | IP Logged
Really loved Surya tracks.  Stopped watching ever since Diya died...may your predictions/wishes come true.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tasharosetastahnin

AkkiHP IF-Stunnerz
AkkiHP
AkkiHP

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 6:59am | IP Logged
if Laado had been on 10:30 slot thne with that whole  Rana story and three guys marrying Jhanvi wud have gt 5+ trps..and nO Badey acchhe or Punar Vivah wud have been able to defeat  Laado...Very sad NAIDL will be rembered for its bold story telling

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Desdemonatasharosevrashali10tastahnin

tasharose Senior Member
tasharose
tasharose

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 10:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by JuhiRockz

Really loved Surya tracks.  Stopped watching ever since Diya died...may your predictions/wishes come true.
Thanks Juhi, I hope so tooEmbarrassed
tasharose Senior Member
tasharose
tasharose

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 10:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Akki-Rocks

if Laado had been on 10:30 slot thne with that whole  Rana story and three guys marrying Jhanvi wud have gt 5+ trps..and nO Badey acchhe or Punar Vivah wud have been able to defeat  Laado...Very sad NAIDL will be rembered for its bold story telling
Yeah a great insight u have, Laado has seen it's ups and downs in trps but it's message never lost it's touch.

aska19vrashali10AkkiHP

Go to top