Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

For those unhappy with the current IPKKND? track! (Page 5)

zainza IF-Dazzler
zainza
zainza

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 2:35am | IP Logged
well said, i only had problems with the over stretched misunderstanding between arnav and khushi, the rest i'm perfectly fine with the way the show is going.in fact i have never followed any indian soap so religiously so there is definitely something these cvs guys are doing that is keeping us around for so long.frankly i enjoy thoroughly until i come on the forum and see negative posts.there are some negativities that i hardly notice until i come on the forum, like bloopers.until today i didnt know there were no flowers on the ground when khushi ran down the steps into arnav's arms and then they appeared later.hahahahahahahha i love this show and will stick by it.cheers

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

EvilMindedMesimran04

EvilMindedMe Senior Member
EvilMindedMe
EvilMindedMe

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 2:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zainza

well said, i only had problems with the over stretched misunderstanding between arnav and khushi, the rest i'm perfectly fine with the way the show is going.in fact i have never followed any indian soap so religiously so there is definitely something these cvs guys are doing that is keeping us around for so long.frankly i enjoy thoroughly until i come on the forum and see negative posts.there are some negativities that i hardly notice until i come on the forum, like bloopers.until today i didnt know there were no flowers on the ground when khushi ran down the steps into arnav's arms and then they appeared later.hahahahahahahha i love this show and will stick by it.cheers

That happened to me too. 
I did not begin watching IPKKND? when it first aired. I watched it later on in one continuos go and found it quite interesting and I didn't take much notice of the bloopers but now, since I've joined IF about a month ago and see whole posts dedicated to bloopers and other things which I shall not name, it kinda makes me sad. 
But then, my mind goes like, just watch it as long as watching it makes you happy and leave the rest of the world be.
1yyy2krish3 IF-Rockerz
1yyy2krish3
1yyy2krish3

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 3:08am | IP Logged
well said yaar 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

EvilMindedMe

ipkknd159 Newbie
ipkknd159
ipkknd159

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 3:40am | IP Logged
very well said!!!!! i totally agree with uThumbs Up