Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

For those unhappy with the current IPKKND? track! (Page 2)

vinutha91 Groupbie
vinutha91
vinutha91

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
Thanq so much for ur posting this yaar... I was so fed up f readin all t negative posts since t past few days... Ipk rocks.. No matter wat, i shall always stick to t show

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

EvilMindedMe

EvilMindedMe Senior Member
EvilMindedMe
EvilMindedMe

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 12:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by fj08

well said

i can totally understand GHs sentiments for saying dont watch the show if you dont like it, being a fan i hate all the negativity in this forum, imagine having someone criticize your work like that... but nahin dekhna bhe hai aur rona bhe hai...

each post on the forum has a no bashing disclaimer on it... one tends to learn which ones to avoid judging by their subjects

lets enjoy the show and move on or just move on

Actually, I was quite amazed, followed by impressed that he had the guts to say what other people don't say just to save their necks from fans.
He is human. There is a limit to his patience against all that bashing. And even I wrote on a post which went something like GH said  
"What I mean to say is that if you don't like the current track, just wait till the story line changes more to your liking '
and this was the toned down version because some people thought I was being too harsh so I had to edit it.

But what you said, dekhna bhi hia aur rona bhi hia
LMFAO! HAHAHAHROFLROFL You spoke the words from my heart! ROFL ROFL

Edited by allallbmine1 - 22 July 2012 at 12:38pm

innocentgreen

EvilMindedMe
EvilMindedMe

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 12:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ipkkndfanfmdfw

All I can is "VERY WELL SAID!!" :-)

I agree with every thought and word of yours. No matter whta we love IPKKND.. Its the best for me.. I have never watched any SOAPs.. we live in dallas, Texas, USA.. and I watch this show online. There are millions of people who watch this from all over the world..

*blushes* thank you. 
BTW I watch it online too but the sad part is that I don't think they included online viewers in the TRP count otherwise, it would to impossible for IPPKND? to come down from 1st place.

robin999

trishy13 Goldie
trishy13
trishy13

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 12:53pm | IP Logged

love your post...well said!    Clap

EvilMindedMe

simran04 IF-Dazzler
simran04
simran04

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 12:59pm | IP Logged

VERY VERY WELL SAID!!!ClapClap

Totally agree with u!!!...Thumbs Up...we should have faith in them!!! they never ever dissapointed us and i m sure they won't in future also!!!Smile 

EvilMindedMe

lexaxel Senior Member
lexaxel
lexaxel

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 1:48pm | IP Logged
Read what you had to say with great interest. To be very honest I agree with you. Not with everything GH said though. But I won't go into thtSmile

My take...this forum probably contains less than 7% of the population who watch IPKKND in India & around the world. And out of that 7% almost 5.5% are less than 20 yrs of age. Now out of that 5.5% almost 5.2% are watching it ONLY for the good-looking leadsSmile. Give them daily doses of Arhi and no interruptions and they are happy. *yes, yes I know the CV's can't do tht but they don't* 
Get where I'm going with this...???

I hate to say it but those 5.2% are probably students who are 24/7 on the forum/FB etc when they are supposed to be studying/doing chores/working, etc. They live and breathe their favourite actors and the show. Yes, seriously!!!!

Now in this era of high-tech communication they realise that they have the power. The POWER to reach the source[read IPKKND cast] thru these communication systems which are FB, IF and Tweets. Now what they do is simple. They misuse itSmile. From where I stand I don't blame them...they dont have the maturity to see all points of view. Even if u explain to them they won't understand. So they see only what they want to see and the rest is rubbished. I'm speaking in broad terms here.

Now I will come to the main point. The PH & the CV's are being a bit foolish here. They are foolish to take the opinions of these 5.5% percent[of the whole population who watch IPKKND] seriously. And give them so much importance. And actually respond to the rubbish. And in the process make it even worse for themselvesStern Smile.

What they should do is take all the dramatics with a pinch of salt. What they should do is have confidence in their main plot & stick to it. When storms like these brew they can offer justification by means of explanations as to why the character is behaving so out of character. Or if they dont have an explanation they can get the character to act mysterious and make the audience think there is something huge behind it all. Until they can come up with an explantion ieBig smile. Then they can cleverly offers small & delicious Ar-hi moments[which I notice they are already doing] without deviating from the plot to soothe the young crowd.

See this is a forum...they are all kinds who comes here. And 95% of them have no idea what goes into making of a show. Maybe if they saw it...???? The way I see it...what ever the CV's do there will always be a section of the forum against it. And even in real life isn't it like that????

All these just my ideas ofcourse...by which I mean I cd be barking up the wrong tree ofcourseLOL. But for me I love the show bloopers and all. I do understand there are bad days but I dont like it when there are inconsistencies. I'm disappointed when Arnav Singh Raizada behaves like Barun sometimes. I'm disappointed when maamiji after offering a glimpse of her softer side reverts back to the original. I'm disappointed when Payal goes all childish when she has always been shown as level-headed and mature. And Anjali, I feel sorry for her. They have killed her with kindnesss. Luckily for us the actress acts very well...I can't think of another actress who cd portray that kind of helplessness and get away without it coming across as silly & stupidThumbs Up.

Now if somebody from the show asked me what I wanted I'd beg for them to clean that pool and show us Arnav swimming in it. And Khushi & Laxmi ogling him. See what I meanBig smile.

And not the least allallbmine1...keep em posts coming. Sooner or later you'll see good sense will prevail. But by the looks of it me thinks it going to be laterLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ipkknd159robin999EvilMindedMe

EvilMindedMe
EvilMindedMe

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 12:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lexaxel

Read what you had to say with great interest. To be very honest I agree with you. Not with everything GH said though. But I won't go into thtSmile

My take...this forum probably contains less than 7% of the population who watch IPKKND in India & around the world. And out of that 7% almost 5.5% are less than 20 yrs of age. Now out of that 5.5% almost 5.2% are watching it ONLY for the good-looking leadsSmile. Give them daily doses of Arhi and no interruptions and they are happy. *yes, yes I know the CV's can't do tht but they don't* 
Get where I'm going with this...???

I hate to say it but those 5.2% are probably students who are 24/7 on the forum/FB etc when they are supposed to be studying/doing chores/working, etc. They live and breathe their favourite actors and the show. Yes, seriously!!!!

Now in this era of high-tech communication they realise that they have the power. The POWER to reach the source[read IPKKND cast] thru these communication systems which are FB, IF and Tweets. Now what they do is simple. They misuse itSmile. From where I stand I don't blame them...they dont have the maturity to see all points of view. Even if u explain to them they won't understand. So they see only what they want to see and the rest is rubbished. I'm speaking in broad terms here.

Now I will come to the main point. The PH & the CV's are being a bit foolish here. They are foolish to take the opinions of these 5.5% percent[of the whole population who watch IPKKND] seriously. And give them so much importance. And actually respond to the rubbish. And in the process make it even worse for themselvesStern Smile.

What they should do is take all the dramatics with a pinch of salt. What they should do is have confidence in their main plot & stick to it. When storms like these brew they can offer justification by means of explanations as to why the character is behaving so out of character. Or if they dont have an explanation they can get the character to act mysterious and make the audience think there is something huge behind it all. Until they can come up with an explantion ieBig smile. Then they can cleverly offers small & delicious Ar-hi moments[which I notice they are already doing] without deviating from the plot to soothe the young crowd.

See this is a forum...they are all kinds who comes here. And 95% of them have no idea what goes into making of a show. Maybe if they saw it...???? The way I see it...what ever the CV's do there will always be a section of the forum against it. And even in real life isn't it like that????

All these just my ideas ofcourse...by which I mean I cd be barking up the wrong tree ofcourseLOL. But for me I love the show bloopers and all. I do understand there are bad days but I dont like it when there are inconsistencies. I'm disappointed when Arnav Singh Raizada behaves like Barun sometimes. I'm disappointed when maamiji after offering a glimpse of her softer side reverts back to the original. I'm disappointed when Payal goes all childish when she has always been shown as level-headed and mature. And Anjali, I feel sorry for her. They have killed her with kindnesss. Luckily for us the actress acts very well...I can't think of another actress who cd portray that kind of helplessness and get away without it coming across as silly & stupidThumbs Up.

Now if somebody from the show asked me what I wanted I'd beg for them to clean that pool and show us Arnav swimming in it. And Khushi & Laxmi ogling him. See what I meanBig smile.

And not the least allallbmine1...keep em posts coming. Sooner or later you'll see good sense will prevail. But by the looks of it me thinks it going to be laterLOL

We could be siblings from different mothersBig smile, you know with the way we both think.  
Your not barking up the wrong tree.
The CVs get so much bashed that they deviate from their original plot to pacify the fansDisapprove. And this leads to inconsistencies. 
Your right, they should stick to the original script and the fans should have a bit of patience to wait and see as where the makers are taking the show. *Sigh*  But the way things have been, I think its just wishful thinking.
I was so right about us being the siblings. The pool and the Laxmi thing! Day DreamingBlushing. We think alikeThumbs Up
But your right, I think its going to be a lot later before we get some clear heads. But that is what baffles me too. I'm 15 too, but still... *sigh* as I said, wishful thinking.

Edited by allallbmine1 - 15 August 2012 at 3:03am

lexaxel

shobha52 Newbie
shobha52
shobha52

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 12:49am | IP Logged
i honestly wish more people would read this! great post - well said!!

EvilMindedMe

Go to top