Frequent Posters

cocoatree thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago
very happy to see such positive posts..plz guys keep faith in cv's๐Ÿ˜Š
ASADsweetZOYA thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
๐Ÿ˜ƒi am happy with this track...except some unbelievable anjalical drama...๐Ÿ˜‰
but u well said dear๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
LoLo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Yes, you were right about one thing.  It was a very long post.  But...here's my issue.  Lately there have surely been more downs than ups on this show and if TRPs are consistently down and audience is consistently disappointed, what is the point?  What is the point of all the PHs hard work; cast, crew, writers, director, etc if we are not watching?  I understand they want to give the show they visioned from the start.  Whatever that is, btw.  Why can't we have BOTH the bro/sis relation and the hubby/wife relation?  In fact, ask yourselves what track took this show almost to #1?  Was it the Anjali/Arnav moments or each and every one of the Arnav/Khushi moments?  A chaste cheek kiss that I've given to almost complete strangers, set the forum and viewers on fire.  These two have sizzling, dangerous chemistry and the CVs of this show think we want to see Anjali crying in her room over her hubby who has been after an innocent girl for a whole year!!!!!  Are you serious???  Yes Anjali doesn't know, but we do.  So expose him already, so this girl can move on with her life and be an example to her child.
I'm sorry, but statistics have shown and continue to show that when you give the people what they want, they are happy.  If they are happy, guess what Gautam Hedge, they'll watch your show.  If they are not happy you will drop form 5th place to 18th in one week.  Stop trying to excuse yourself and your poor excuses for storylines and get this show back on the track we want it on.  TRANSLATION:  ARNAV & KHUSHI!!!!  I will even sit through parallel or additional tracks, but I did not sign on to watch Di Ki Saut.  Sorry to all, but Daljeet is not who keeps this boat afloat.
And one parting thought:  If the bro/sis relation was really the core of this show from the start and now they are getting back to it, then tell me this.  Who did the CVs use to keep this show going for the two months of Barun's absence?  Sanaya took the reigns for those months and thankfully the show went on.  The entire time centered on Khushi and her reaction to Arnav's absence; her discovery of love; her determination to save him.  Where was Anjali and why wasn't she given the reigns????  Simple:  She can't handle them.  Anjali is NOT why we watch this show.  I have given this show multiple chances to give me what I want.  THIS is the last chance.  IF this show continues to give the leading lady (Sanaya/Khushi) 8 minutes in the opening and the cry baby the other 22; I'm out--for good.  As many have already left, many more will do the same.  Then who will GH and 4 Lions complain or explain things to?  We will have moved on.
EvilMindedMe thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: reniji66

Yes, you were right about one thing.  It was a very long post.  But...here's my issue.  Lately there have surely been more downs than ups on this show and if TRPs are consistently down and audience is consistently disappointed, what is the point?  What is the point of all the PHs hard work; cast, crew, writers, director, etc if we are not watching?  I understand they want to give the show they visioned from the start.  Whatever that is, btw.  Why can't we have BOTH the bro/sis relation and the hubby/wife relation?  In fact, ask yourselves what track took this show almost to #1?  Was it the Anjali/Arnav moments or each and every one of the Arnav/Khushi moments?  A chaste cheek kiss that I've given to almost complete strangers, set the forum and viewers on fire.  These two have sizzling, dangerous chemistry and the CVs of this show think we want to see Anjali crying in her room over her hubby who has been after an innocent girl for a whole year!!!!!  Are you serious???  Yes Anjali doesn't know, but we do.  So expose him already, so this girl can move on with her life and be an example to her child.

I'm sorry, but statistics have shown and continue to show that when you give the people what they want, they are happy.  If they are happy, guess what Gautam Hedge, they'll watch your show.  If they are not happy you will drop form 5th place to 18th in one week.  Stop trying to excuse yourself and your poor excuses for storylines and get this show back on the track we want it on.  TRANSLATION:  ARNAV & KHUSHI!!!!  I will even sit through parallel or additional tracks, but I did not sign on to watch Di Ki Saut.  Sorry to all, but Daljeet is not who keeps this boat afloat.
And one parting thought:  If the bro/sis relation was really the core of this show from the start and now they are getting back to it, then tell me this.  Who did the CVs use to keep this show going for the two months of Barun's absence?  Sanaya took the reigns for those months and thankfully the show went on.  The entire time centered on Khushi and her reaction to Arnav's absence; her discovery of love; her determination to save him.  Where was Anjali and why wasn't she given the reigns????  Simple:  She can't handle them.  Anjali is NOT why we watch this show.  I have given this show multiple chances to give me what I want.  THIS is the last chance.  IF this show continues to give the leading lady (Sanaya/Khushi) 8 minutes in the opening and the cry baby the other 22; I'm out--for good.  As many have already left, many more will do the same.  Then who will GH and 4 Lions complain or explain things to?  We will have moved on.

๐Ÿ˜Š I warned you that it would be long.๐Ÿ˜Š
I mentioned that I am not talking about the a single track. I'm talking about the whole concept of IPKKND?. 
But still, I'll say to you what I say to the others when I am in bit of a disagreement with them. To each, his own. I can't change how you think. You can't change how I think. So lets agree to disagree and move on 'cause I don't want bad blood between anyone, for the sake of a TV show. โ˜ฏ๏ธ
I appreciate that you took time to read it despite the fact that you don't like it, but what can I do, like I said, to each his own. 
robin999 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Hy alla...๐Ÿ‘
  A big hug to u๐Ÿค—
U have spoken my heart. Those who r bashing have no idea what ipk is about? Ipk team is doing a brilliant job there is no doubt for that . Seriously ppl r acting like teens๐Ÿ˜ญ .  I mean there motive is to spread negativity .
If ipk team is reading this then I just want to say we love you so much ,and do not take that bashers comment seriously , ipk is the best story so far that 1st time in my 40 yr life I'm so passionate about it , usually I don't watch other serials because i feel they r not for me , I hate saas Bahu dramas etc etc. ipk stud out above all and has created magic on screen and made ppl go mad and addictive beyond imagination . It means cv has give us some thing special and unique which is going to live near to our hearts for ever .
So I just want to thank to the team of ipk from top to bottom . U guies rock . Keep up ur work our support is always wit u . Love u all๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ‘
Aliya_hzsn thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Well said!!!!
Everyone wants to drive the vehicle, thats the Problem!!
EvilMindedMe thumbnail

Originally posted by: robin999

Hy alla...๐Ÿ‘
  A big hug to u๐Ÿค—
U have spoken my heart. Those who r bashing have no idea what ipk is about? Ipk team is doing a brilliant job there is no doubt for that . Seriously ppl r acting like teens๐Ÿ˜ญ .  I mean there motive is to spread negativity .
If ipk team is reading this then I just want to say we love you so much ,and do not take that bashers comment seriously , ipk is the best story so far that 1st time in my 40 yr life I'm so passionate about it , usually I don't watch other serials because i feel they r not for me , I hate saas Bahu dramas etc etc. ipk stud out above all and has created magic on screen and made ppl go mad and addictive beyond imagination . It means cv has give us some thing special and unique which is going to live near to our hearts for ever .
So I just want to thank to the team of ipk from top to bottom . U guies rock . Keep up ur work our support is always wit u . Love u all๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ‘

Generally I don't hug but for your comment, I will give you a virtual hug๐Ÿค—
I hope it conveys the message!
Edited by allallbmine1 - 11 years ago
zainza thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
well said, i only had problems with the over stretched misunderstanding between arnav and khushi, the rest i'm perfectly fine with the way the show is going.in fact i have never followed any indian soap so religiously so there is definitely something these cvs guys are doing that is keeping us around for so long.frankly i enjoy thoroughly until i come on the forum and see negative posts.there are some negativities that i hardly notice until i come on the forum, like bloopers.until today i didnt know there were no flowers on the ground when khushi ran down the steps into arnav's arms and then they appeared later.hahahahahahahha i love this show and will stick by it.cheers
EvilMindedMe thumbnail

Originally posted by: zainza

well said, i only had problems with the over stretched misunderstanding between arnav and khushi, the rest i'm perfectly fine with the way the show is going.in fact i have never followed any indian soap so religiously so there is definitely something these cvs guys are doing that is keeping us around for so long.frankly i enjoy thoroughly until i come on the forum and see negative posts.there are some negativities that i hardly notice until i come on the forum, like bloopers.until today i didnt know there were no flowers on the ground when khushi ran down the steps into arnav's arms and then they appeared later.hahahahahahahha i love this show and will stick by it.cheers

That happened to me too. 
I did not begin watching IPKKND? when it first aired. I watched it later on in one continuos go and found it quite interesting and I didn't take much notice of the bloopers but now, since I've joined IF about a month ago and see whole posts dedicated to bloopers and other things which I shall not name, it kinda makes me sad. 
But then, my mind goes like, just watch it as long as watching it makes you happy and leave the rest of the world be.
ipkknd159 thumbnail
very well said!!!!! i totally agree with u๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ