Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Sanaya complains that Barun has taken her coffee (Page 4)

zohakhan7 IF-Stunnerz
zohakhan7
zohakhan7

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 2:05pm | IP Logged
it was an adorable segment <3
luv their masti <3
awesome seggy
tfs

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

abracadabra

Aahana- IF-Rockerz
Aahana-
Aahana-

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 2:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by chaitra2011

Originally posted by Aahanaxx11

All the SBS/SBB segments are so damn amazing. They never fail to get a smile on my face. Smile

Yeah you end up smiling like a cheshire cat Big smile And these guys are so funnily cute offf-screen.. Did you notice Sanaya's hindi? LOL so cute she is.. LOL

HAHA They are amazingly funny. I can't help but smile seeing them having so much fun and the best part is that they are so damn comfortable with each other. Everybody <3 
The IPK set looks like a circus filled with a cluster of jokers. I would love to be there at least for a day. They have so much fun and I wanna experience it once. I won't mind even if cvs take me as HP's or OP's wife/love interest but just let me be there LOL ROFL

Oh you bet! They have such masti right from the oldies to the all the yuppies LOL Abha Parmar is damn funny man.. Comfort level is what makes this team unique.. No wonder the scenes come out that much more natural..  I wish we could go there and be a  part of that fun filled environment.. HP's wife! ROFL  Hope the cv's, Akshay or Karan are reading this Wink

I know right? Everybody has fun over there. No matter how old they are. The masti is as common on the sets as corruption in india lol. And they never hesitate to pull each other's leg, they are so damn honest, they even make fun of themselves and have no issues talking about issues that might be slightly uncomfortable LOL
And whenever I see Baruna and Sanaya giving a shot, these two seem to be always laughing. Have never seen them being serious or anything. They always have a reason to laugh and I love that <3 
HAHAHAH Noo I hope no one takes my request of being HP/OP's wife seriously. Haan but perhaps someone who can flirt with Arnav and you know? Wink
LOLz or just introduce me as a new relative of mami. I promise I will make sure that no one disturbs Arhi whilst they are Ahem ahem Wink ROFL

That's their strength - Comfort to do anything and still not go home feeling bad.. They have fun and know its for fun! They laugh so much whlist doing scenes and i'm sure they give feedback and advices  while doing scenes..Which is why we drool so much..

maybe they can introduce you as the Mami's daughter who'll take her class for being such a bada** to her bahus.. What say? WinkLOL  See ..who knew NK would be Maami's relative? he is all foreeen returned .. Ruwa nikal raha hai ..hahaah..

I agree. They all are fun loving people and understand that the other's just making fun because I have seen few people in life who are so serious. I mean I have to think 100 times before saying something funny or just pulling their legs since they take everything so seriously and get easily offended. You feel you have said something really hilarious but they act as if you have cursed them. Never understood such people Confused
And that is one of the main reasons why I love these people <3 So chilled out, So full of life. I mean seriously, How many people can get a smile on hundreds of faces just by being themselves? Smile 
I love all their off screen segments but don't know why i'm a bit addicted to the one where Sanaya was screaming, MAKE UPP..MAKE UPPP! And Barun was like, Screechy, Kaam wali bai ki aatma aajaati hain . I feel that one was one of the funniest segments ROFL
Oh wow! That would be great.  Who thought NK would be her bhanja? One speaks horrible hindi and the other speaks horrible english. Waah! LOL
I would love to show Mami her right place and that too in full Aahana 'ishstyle' . ROFL

EDITED : I talk a lot right? Everybody says that. Sigh Ouch

Edited by Aahanaxx11 - 22 July 2012 at 2:06pm

abracadabra

bahi. IF-Sizzlerz
bahi.
bahi.

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 2:14pm | IP Logged
I have never seen this seg before. tfs. 

abracadabra

abracadabra IF-Rockerz
abracadabra
abracadabra

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 3:21pm | IP Logged

All the SBS/SBB segments are so damn amazing. They never fail to get a smile on my face. Smile

Yeah you end up smiling like a cheshire cat Big smile And these guys are so funnily cute offf-screen.. Did you notice Sanaya's hindi? LOL so cute she is.. LOL

HAHA They are amazingly funny. I can't help but smile seeing them having so much fun and the best part is that they are so damn comfortable with each other. Everybody <3 
The IPK set looks like a circus filled with a cluster of jokers. I would love to be there at least for a day. They have so much fun and I wanna experience it once. I won't mind even if cvs take me as HP's or OP's wife/love interest but just let me be there LOL ROFL

Oh you bet! They have such masti right from the oldies to the all the yuppies LOL Abha Parmar is damn funny man.. Comfort level is what makes this team unique.. No wonder the scenes come out that much more natural..  I wish we could go there and be a  part of that fun filled environment.. HP's wife! ROFL  Hope the cv's, Akshay or Karan are reading this Wink

I know right? Everybody has fun over there. No matter how old they are. The masti is as common on the sets as corruption in india lol. And they never hesitate to pull each other's leg, they are so damn honest, they even make fun of themselves and have no issues talking about issues that might be slightly uncomfortable LOL
And whenever I see Baruna and Sanaya giving a shot, these two seem to be always laughing. Have never seen them being serious or anything. They always have a reason to laugh and I love that <3 
HAHAHAH Noo I hope no one takes my request of being HP/OP's wife seriously. Haan but perhaps someone who can flirt with Arnav and you know? Wink
LOLz or just introduce me as a new relative of mami. I promise I will make sure that no one disturbs Arhi whilst they are Ahem ahem Wink ROFL

That's their strength - Comfort to do anything and still not go home feeling bad.. They have fun and know its for fun! They laugh so much whlist doing scenes and i'm sure they give feedback and advices  while doing scenes..Which is why we drool so much..

maybe they can introduce you as the Mami's daughter who'll take her class for being such a bada** to her bahus.. What say? WinkLOL  See ..who knew NK would be Maami's relative? he is all foreeen returned .. Ruwa nikal raha hai ..hahaah..

I agree. They all are fun loving people and understand that the other's just making fun because I have seen few people in life who are so serious. I mean I have to think 100 times before saying something funny or just pulling their legs since they take everything so seriously and get easily offended. You feel you have said something really hilarious but they act as if you have cursed them. Never understood such people Confused
And that is one of the main reasons why I love these people <3 So chilled out, So full of life. I mean seriously, How many people can get a smile on hundreds of faces just by being themselves? Smile 
I love all their off screen segments but don't know why i'm a bit addicted to the one where Sanaya was screaming, MAKE UPP..MAKE UPPP! And Barun was like, Screechy, Kaam wali bai ki aatma aajaati hain . I feel that one was one of the funniest segments ROFL
Oh wow! That would be great.  Who thought NK would be her bhanja? One speaks horrible hindi and the other speaks horrible english. Waah! LOL
I would love to show Mami her right place and that too in full Aahana 'ishstyle' . ROFL

EDITED : I talk a lot right? Everybody says that. Sigh Ouch

nahi yaar.. i love talking too..and i love talkative people Embarrassed  talk as much as you want.. And when people don't understand you are just pulling their leg just don't bother.. Waste of energy LOL

i love that particular segment too.. Barun and Sanaya are such fun people.. Its pure joy to just watch them together..   barun called her kabootari in that episode.. they are giggling non-stop even making the reporter giggle..it is so contagious that u end up giggling too.. And i get weird looks from everyone around..  Did u notice the dinka chika dance Sanaya did? I believe the PH people include dances even if its not required in the show just to watch her dance.. I so wish the redemption and all that gets done and our lady gets all the honour and respect back soon..

I want to seee her do dinka chika dance again.. Ok..sigh! not in the show atleast off-screenLOL NK is a sweetheart aatma.. What cute lines they give him! HE was telling barun to wear a nylon nightie in the SBS!! ROFL! man these guys are too much.

Edit: Aahana, watch these again..Diwali wala SBS.. You be on the floor literally.. How much they are laughing man!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ULzM8tQAZoI&feature=related

Edited by chaitra2011 - 22 July 2012 at 3:33pm
sorcha Senior Member
sorcha
sorcha

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 3:56pm | IP Logged
every time i watch  them, i am just laughing and smiling!

abracadabra

Go to top